Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2010, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Alright, no more talk about his relationship. But, imo, considering that this 'relationship' is one of the biggest things discussed about him in mainstream media, I think it should be fair game here to. We're lucky enough to not be affected by too much fandom bias at this board because it's not too affiliated with Twilight, it'd be the best place to have a discussion.

And I'm still a fan. Disappointed in the implied media game, but I still want to think the best of him, and still want him to succeed in his career. Plus, it's just hard not to love him

I'm super glad too. I love Rob, I totally do, but he isn't ready for a role like Kurt Cobain. But then, considering how much I love Nirvana, I'd be hesitant with any actor really. It's funny though, Rob was a trending topic on twitter yesterday because people actually thought The Sun's report was accurate. Fail!

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown
Old 04-12-2010, 09:28 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I don't blame you for being a bit disappointed on Rob with the media game he's playing about his relationship with Kristen.

I'm not a huge Nirvana fan, but I did like a few of their songs and I know the story on Kurt Cobain. Its a tough role to play/go for and I don't think Rob is ready for a role like that yet.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 04-12-2010, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's never been about who he dates, it's about how it's been approached, that's really all.

Eventually though I'd love to see Rob play Van Morrison. Eventually, not now, but some day . He'd be the one person who'd put in the most effort because he's such a big fan himself.

Dean&Castiel

Old 04-12-2010, 10:19 PM
Ultimate Fan

So nothing to really add, just that having caught up on all 7 pages here cause I am bored, I now know that if I ever need to know anything about Rob, Ash is the go to person

icon:goutdevodka
Old 04-12-2010, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Why would you even bother when all you do is judge me for it?

Dean&Castiel

Old 04-12-2010, 10:36 PM
Ultimate Fan

I don't judge you for it ... not that much anyways . I'd say I don't approve of it that much ? Hehe.

Old 04-12-2010, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Whatever . I'm not the one who told you to read the last seven pages, you're doing it to yourself. You know I love you girl but.. leave me and my unfortunate obsession be!

Dean&Castiel

Old 04-12-2010, 10:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

LOL at the gif !!

That's true, I do like torturing myself don't I ? I love it when you rant about your obsession though

Old 04-12-2010, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Pfft, if you love it so much then why the judgement or disapproval?

Dean&Castiel

Old 04-12-2010, 11:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

So weird weather Canada has been experiencing lately no ?

Old 04-12-2010, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Don't change the subject, brownie! I know what youre doing! You totally love the drama, I know it

Dean&Castiel

Old 04-13-2010, 04:37 AM
Moderator Manager

i'm not saying to not mention the relationship. just don't talk about it in great detail here. i know that there is a specific thread for that just not here on this thread. okay?

Pal plays heartthrob, too

Tom Sturridge has his buddy Robert Pattinson to thank for his latest movie role, according to New York's Daily News. At the premiere of Waiting for Forever, Sturridge revealed that director James Keach had wanted the Twilight hunk for the role. "I saw the script on the floor of Rob's apartment when I was staying on his sofa," Sturridge said. But the British actor knew he could play the part of a romantic just as well as Pattinson. "I thought to myself, 'I could do this better than he could!' So I called up my agent the next morning. They were kind enough to let me audition, and apparently they saw something in me." Producer Trevor Albert said Sturridge was perfect for the part but that he and Keach were a little taken aback when they heard from him: "We got a call from his agent, who told us Tom loved the script, and we were like 'We don't remember sending him one.'"

SOURCE

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-13-2010, 06:47 AM
Master Fan

Rob's not gonna play Kurt Cobain? I was sooooo looking forward to see him working with Scarlet! BTW, has the movie even been confirmed?

Quote:
But the British actor knew he could play the part of a romantic just as well as Pattinson. "I thought to myself, 'I could do this better than he could!'
Love you, Tom!

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 04-13-2010, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Of course there is a thread for them, but it isn't really a welcoming place for discussion considering it's ship appreciation threads. That's why I like talking about it here.

I thunk they fudged that article a little to be honest. I remember Tom saying he go the script from a friend. He never talks that much about Rob, or name drops.

Dean&Castiel

Old 04-13-2010, 05:15 PM
Elite Fan

If that's true that story, lulz!! Love you Tom! If not, well I still love you Tom.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top