Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2010, 12:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellipsis (View Post)
Yeah, they all figured she would be showing up for her birthday and him, being the wonderful sweet boyfriend he is, would throw a big party. Uhm, no. Instead she celebrated in LA, while he was wrapping up his movie. And she didnt' go to budapest, there's all these pictures of random people that they are claiming is Kristen.

So either Kristen went for like, three days and Rob forced her to never leave the hotel, or, here's a thought, she didn't go because maybe Rob is a professional, and/or ...doesn't care .
It has to be somewhat entertaining to read they're crazy theories of how they spent time together for her birthday without any sightings of her around Rob where he is filming and then having photos of her in LA celebrating with her friends and family.

Yeah, crack shipping can be fun and all, but when it gets to the point like it is with Kristen and Rob....not cool.

I mean me loving Bonnie and Jamie, at least its a confirmed relationship and its me just finding their relationship cute and happy for Bonnie for being happy. Which she is seeing her really smile in the photos of at recent events they have attended.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 04-11-2010, 06:20 AM
Moderator Manager

i love Bonnie & Jamie! a far cry from the crazy world of Robsten.

to everyone here who understands me...

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-11-2010, 09:35 AM
Elite Fan

^ Exactly. Its one thing to think Kristen and Rob together would be cute or they have great on screen chemistry, but to ship them the way they do....
Yeah, a bit scary and creepy. If they had actually confirmed the relationship and its 100% proven it wouldn't be so creepy. Well it kinda would be still at least the "shipping" would be based on something that is real.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 04-11-2010, 09:48 AM
Moderator Manager

i think i would have to say all the reasons here why i don't like Robsten and of course fans will hate me. but i don't know. its like the media wanted them to be together and so be it. i just didn't feel like the love overflowed between them. its like they overwhelmed each other. anyway, this is the Rob thread so we better just talk about that than the relationship here.

Old 04-11-2010, 09:55 AM
Elite Fan

^ I get what you mean and feel the same. Though back to Rob, I so hope we'll get on set photos of Rob and Christina Ricci.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 04-11-2010, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh god. Fandom implosion time.

Do you guys think this is Rob and Kristen? Iunno, I'll wait for clearer pap pics to be honest. I do think it's Rob..just don't know about Kristen.

Jesus, if it actually is her, this is like an all new low. So she did just spend like three days locked up in a hotel for her birthday. In Budapest, supposedly the most beautiful city in central Europe.

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown

Last edited by Ellipsis; 04-11-2010 at 12:07 PM
Old 04-11-2010, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

^ I just saw that a while ago. I have no idea if that is Kristen, too hard to tell. If there were pap shots, clear ones that is, I would be able to tell better.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 04-11-2010, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Apparently there were Paps at the airport so we should be getting clearer shots eventually.

Tell me if this helps..

Oh god .

Dean&Castiel

Old 04-11-2010, 09:07 PM
Elite Fan

Not really. Though I'll admit it does look somewhat like her from the back.

I did see a few Twlight sites posting about the video as if it has been confirmed it was Kristen with Rob in the video. Wish they didn't do that. They don't know 100% sure, I know I'm not.

Actually I would lulz my butt off if it ended up being some random unknown people in that video in the end.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 04-11-2010, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We know now. One hundred percent, she was in Budapest for her birthday with him. Those tweets about her birthday party were fake.

...You know, as an avid rob fangirl, I've stuck through as a fan through this wavering crap-storm that surrounds him. I've dealt with the twihards, the shippers, the critics, and the people that like to bash him all the time. But this..this is it. For the first time ever I think I actually lost respect for him a little.

It's not because he's dating Kristen, who I less than admire. It's because of how he's approaching this issue. SOOo she came to Budapest, for her birthday. Either he's a coward who can't say no, or he genuinely likes her and doesn't understand the hooplah surrounding thim (he's an idiot if that's the case) or he's playing games with the media for attention. If they wanted to have a secret relationship, they could have made it so. For someone as photographed as them, it doesn't take an idiot to realize that if they are together somewhere they don't need to be for a profesional reason, people will photograph them. This is just ridiculous.

I'm just, uggh. I have so many points i want to make and things I want to say right now but I can't even..UGH.

Dean&Castiel

Old 04-11-2010, 11:45 PM
Master Fan

how do you know stew spent her b'day inside a hotel room....im sure she went out while he was filming, rob was only ever paped on set not out in his private time so she probably went and explored while he was filming and they maybe went out at night, but we dont know because he was never papped off set! Kristen is pretty good about getting round unoticed...puts her hood up and goes and probbly in a country like budapest its easy to get around unoticed!

And why do rob and kris have to give us anything in regards to their relationship.....relationships are private...key word being PRIVATE......they owe no one nothing, so people expect stuff should like stop....their not famewh*oring themselves out which i good!

Jamie and Claire Fraser
Icon: pure_flames on LJ

Last edited by Bella Cullen; 04-11-2010 at 11:51 PM
Old 04-12-2010, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol, there's a difference between famew-ring and being honest. In the end, them denying, or saying things like "OH I'M NOT GONNA SAY" and then being constantly paped together like that is getting them more attention than actually coming forward will. It's just common knownledge. Take Taylor/Taylor for example. People speculated, they got attention, they confirmed, and no one gave a crap anymore. And frankly, for someone as famous as Robert and Kristen, they'd have to be serious morons if they didn't realize the amazing publicity their not-really-there relationship is getting them. That's the definition of famewh-ring in my world. People would probably take them more seriously too if they stopped being so high school about it and gave a simple confirmation, then it wouldn't be about the media games and more about their relationship still staying private. Just because it's known as a fact doesn't mean it won't remain their own private business. No one is 'expecting' them to reveal intimate details.

I don't know that Kristen was hiding in a hotel, I was making a joke. But even if she did go out and 'explore', under normal circumstances it probably would have been easy for her to go around unnoticed but since speculation was high about her whereabouts these last couple of weeks, something substantial must have popped up. I think everyone living in the entire country of Hungary knew that Robert Pattinson was there, I'm sure spotting his girlfriend wouldn't have been to difficult of a task.

And for the record, Kristen very rarely goes about unnoticed . Especially in LA, there tends to be pap pictures of her everywhere. Even if she 'tried' to be stealth with her hoody, it failed. And I have a feeling she knew that too.

Dean&Castiel

Old 04-12-2010, 02:03 AM
Master Fan

Well as rob never talks about any of his private relationships....i dont see how his and kristen's is any different. Now i havent read all of rob's old interviews but he never talked about nina or anything so......i cant be mad or think of him any less for not talking about his and kristen's relationship!!

I think its actually really sad some so called rob fans (not on this board) say that they would be mad at him for dating kristen.......because he somehow owes people that dont know him something?? I guess thats what they think?

As a movie star all you have to do is act in my opinion i dont need any of your private life details....no one is entitled too that so really i dont care if rob and kris dont want anyone to know...but maybe thats just me!!

Jamie and Claire Fraser
Icon: pure_flames on LJ
Old 04-12-2010, 03:13 AM
Moderator Manager

like i said, this is the Rob thread. i already said on my last post that we should talk about the actor and not the relationship anymore here. consider the topic dropped.

in other news...

Robert Pattinson is Not Confirmed to Portray Kurt Cobain

Recently The Sun mistakenly reported that Robert Pattinson will portray Kurt Cobain in a biographical film called All Apologies, according to Spin.

The Sun also reported that Courtney Love wants Scarlett Johansen to play her in the film. However, Love’s manager denies this.

“That’s an amazing story, and the first I’ve heard of any of this,” Jonathan Daniel told Spin. “They manage to fit pretty much everyone in Hollywood into an article without one fact check and include a ‘My First Photoshop’ job as ‘mock up’ to boot!”

However, Daniel did confirm that a movie is in the works, called Heavier Than Heaven, the title of a famous Cobain biography.

As far as the acting goes, Loves manager had a few things to say.

“Courtney likes Scarlett Johansen as an actress and as a person, so it wouldn’t surprise me if she wanted her to play her,” he said. “I’m not sure she knows who R Patz is, but he sure is cute.”

SOURCE

Old 04-12-2010, 11:21 AM
Elite Fan

^ I'm glad he's not going to play Kurt Cobain. I don't think he would suit the role of him.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top