Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2010, 11:27 PM
Elite Fan

All so very true Ash, very true.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 02-28-2010, 02:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've had this arguement bubbling up for ages, I just really don't wanna get involved in the internet drama of a fandom I don't wanna get too deep in

But then I think it's too late.

Hai! Can I send you a PM? please please please?! I just heard the most amazing little exclusive and I NEED to tell someone!! Emmie how about you? SOMEONE!

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown
Old 02-28-2010, 05:25 AM
Master Fan

I dont think they are FWB, you dont really introduce those people to your parents do you and i think she has been around his parents a lot, i think his family is in NY with them as well for the premiere plus he knows her parents too...see the monring after the MTV movie awards!

Rob doesn't tend to talk about his relationships....not even about nina so i dont see why this relationship would be any different in regards to him confirming anything or maybe that was because nina was not famous...who knows. I dont see why they need to confirm it once you let the media in they want more, and i have no sympathy for starts who let the media in and then want privacy later on...a bit hyprocritical!! Maybe its for her safety as well, lol. those rob fans who are vehemently against him even dating kristen even go as far to threaten her on websites !! which is really quite sad! poor crazies!

Cant wait to see him on the RM promo interviews and premiere carpet.....hopes for a tomstu picture with rob but i think he'll stay in the back

Jamie and Claire Fraser
Icon: pure_flames on LJ

Last edited by Bella Cullen; 02-28-2010 at 05:30 AM
Old 02-28-2010, 05:28 AM
Master Fan

PM me, Ash.

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 02-28-2010, 05:30 AM
Master Fan

Double post.

Last edited by wyndrider; 02-28-2010 at 05:35 AM
Old 02-28-2010, 09:29 AM
Elite Fan

Me as well Ash!!
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 03-02-2010, 09:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Jesus, people really care about them being together, and I can't understand it at all. So many people get so offended and defensive if anyone says anything against them, and it's so ridiculous. Why is it to important?
I know the hardcore fans talk about them like they really know them its so funny I cant understand why they care so much about Rob and Kristen being together ? and something really pathetic is they say we're not really fans of Rob because we dont support his 'relationship' with Kristen hello! he can do whatever he wants with his life! I try to focus only on his professional career, nothing else.

Quote:
Yeah, true though it just seems pretty conveintent that the one thing that is giving a huge hype to the films is the mystery of Rob and Kristen's relationship of "are they/aren't they."
Quote:
That could be due to the fact that there is nothing interesting in the series, it's the backstage drama that is really selling it to people. Screaming teens can really only care so much about the books and movies, Twilight is one of those fandoms that with gets more media coverage because they have a generally young cast, therefore it's expected that there will be more backstage drama, and the people want to know it all.
ITA sadly it seems everything about Twilight now its just Rob and Kristen.

uhm the fact some guy introduces to his parents a girl doesnt mean anything, in this case you dont even know when that happened. If you mean Rob's birthday by that time Kristen was still with Michael. I think the hardcore fans create their own theories about everything and dont know what its true or false. Even she's in NY doesnt prove anything cause she has a schedule with some events there too. Show me a pic and then Ill believe.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
uhm the fact some guy introduces to his parents a girl doesnt mean anything, in this case you dont even know when that happened. If you mean Rob's birthday by that time Kristen was still with Michael. I think the hardcore fans create their own theories about everything and dont know what its true or false. Even she's in NY doesnt prove anything cause she has a schedule with some events there too. Show me a pic and then Ill believe.
Agreed, plus she could have been at the Remember Me premiere as his Twilight co-star/friend and show support for his film by being there.

I know Bonnie and Emma did that for Rupert's premiere of his film Driving Lessions. Its a normal thing to do.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 03-02-2010, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay I laughed at the Jimmy Fallon skit with Rob. Apparently it's true. He really IS bothered.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgose (View Post)
Agreed, plus she could have been at the Remember Me premiere as his Twilight co-star/friend and show support for his film by being there.

I know Bonnie and Emma did that for Rupert's premiere of his film Driving Lessions. Its a normal thing to do.
for sure all kind of rumors started I guess and none of them are with Daniel, right?

but the Twilight fans are so naive and so into the Twilight-fairytail world that dont see the reality. They keep saying Rob and Kristen are 'so private that they dont show themselves in public', 'they will never admit they're together' blah blah blah Kristen wasnt as private as they say when she was with Michael. She always said how important he was for her, just read her interviews. (I know this is not a Kristen thread but I just want you to read this if you havent ) this interview its from March. There are also pics of them in Vancouver while the filming of NM so they suddenly just broke up? The hardcore fans dare to say those photos were staged by Summit!

Quote:
In the March 2009 issue of Nylon Magazine, Kristen Stewart is bites back at rumors that she had a fling with her Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson.

“It’s just totally false. Rob and I are good friends. We went through a lot together, so we feel very close. But if we go out in public, every little detail is scrutinized, like the way I stand next to him.”

“And it’s like, I know the guy really ****ing well,” she continues. “It’s only natural that we sort of lean on each other, because we’re put in the most ****ing psychotic situations.”

Kristen is currently dating Michael Angarano, who she met when the two co-starred in the Lifetime movie Speak in 2004. They started dating two years later.

“He’s older than me—he’s 20 now—but when you’re 13 and he’s turning 16, it was always sort of an out-of-reach thing. Then you get a little older, and you realize, ‘Oh, What the **** am I thinking? I can have you, like, lickity…He’s awesome.’”

Kristen on The Success of Twilight: “Anywhere we’d go for ‘Twilight’ was a psychotic situation. The sound was deafening, and it’s thoughtless, as well. It’s so manic that you’re just pushed and pulled around… You get a slew of all these bulls*** questions like, ‘What’s it like to kiss a vampire?’ and ‘How much do you love Robert?’ Then you’ll get one that’s actually real, but you’re like, ‘No, I can’t right now — I can’t even consider…’”

Source
Ive always seen Rob and Kristen are really close and only them know they truly feelings but that doesnt mean Kristen just broke up with Mike for him. In cases like that anything can happen and all kind of rumors will show up.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He's not that bothered by it Amy, he just said in another interview that he's not interested in revenge or anything like that. But I loved that skit, it was awesome. "I'm bothered." WOO! . Jimmy Fallon is so cute though, he fangirls a bit, but it's amusing.

Still on Team Coco though, js.

With you on the parents meeting situation. I don't know when Rob introduced her to his, and I guess I'll never really know. I know he's been around her mother, that pics weren't easy to ignore . As for the other way around, maybe in a professional setting, but aside from that it doesn't mean anything.

And of course you don't introduce a FWB to your parents, who said that's exactly how they were introduced to begin with? It's not often that people share their sex life to their parents. And that's what I think too, it'd be difficult for them to not be friends because they are the center of this world, they don't know anyone else who understands what they are going through better than each other. Friendship is to be expected.

That being said, I do think something is going on, but it's not magical or true love like what most people want. I think it's realistically just a relationship, that maybe they don't know how to define, and they don't want to. Summit isn't C-blocking them, and it's not really that big of a media thing, it's their choice to do what they want with their personal life.

My hunch however, since we all know now that Kstew crashed the Remember Me premier last night, [and she wasn't expected] that someone might be into it a little more than maybe he is. Not saying he's a bad person, I just think he's a normal 23 year old guy, who happens to be frickhot, rich, and famous, and just wants to kind of chill for a while.

Dean&Castiel

Old 03-02-2010, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

OK, just to bring a little something different.

A local mag at my place had Ron on the front cover since apparently we're going to get Remember Me on 10th March! Still debating whether I'm going to catch it on cinema or wait for the DVD.

And they run a small pic of Rob, which I think is taken from Bel Ami!!! Is there any promo shoot of him in Bel Ami lying around somewhere? Coz this pic showed him in some kind of 19th century costume and gosh, he looks like a rake! Which perfect for his role, IMO.

Old 03-02-2010, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not a promo pic, but there were some shots from the set yes But guh didn't he? I'd kill for a picture of his with a top hat. I'd love it. .

Bel Ami is going to be a good movie for him I think.

March 10th? Srsly? I'm jealous, I hate you . I have to wait till the 12th. .

Dean&Castiel

Old 03-02-2010, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellipsis (View Post)
Bel Ami is going to be a good movie for him I think.

March 10th? Srsly? I'm jealous, I hate you . I have to wait till the 12th. .
Yeah, I think the movie is going to be a really good one for him. Is there something wrong with me when I'm more looking forward to see him have sex on screen with multiple women than I am with him with one in RM?

I didn't even expect it's going to be 10th! For Twilight and New Moon, we have to wait like a week after their US premiere.

Old 03-02-2010, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well RM has like three sex scenes it self, it isn't that innocent .

It's not wrong bb, because I totally am too. Rob said that in Bel Ami, sex is basically a weapon, and I am thrilled to see it.

Dean&Castiel

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top