Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2010, 11:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And go figure she has some buddies at Fox News to back her up all the time. Tool.
Not suprised.

Yeah, watching it on YT is probably the best way to go. Though I do watch The View sometimes for Whoopi. She's the one I can stand.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 02-26-2010, 12:10 AM
Master Fan

Then I'll wait for YT then.

I'm not sure when we'll get Remember Me here but some of local mags already run a contest offering premiere tickets so it should be in March as well.

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 02-26-2010, 12:17 AM
Elite Fan

When does Remember Me come out again? I know its early March, but what exact date? I can't remember for some odd reason.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 02-26-2010, 12:27 AM
Master Fan

I thought it should be 9th? LOL I can't remember exactly.

Old 02-26-2010, 01:54 AM
Elite Fan

Where's Ash with her info when you need her?
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 02-26-2010, 02:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Right here! It comes out March 12th in the states. It comes it in other places in march too but I can't remember the list, so I can't tell you if you're country is on it, sorry Emmie!

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown
Old 02-26-2010, 03:53 AM
Master Fan

^ Nah, it's OK. I'm sure I'll find out about it soon here.

Old 02-26-2010, 08:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellipsis (View Post)
Right here! It comes out March 12th in the states. It comes it in other places in march too but I can't remember the list, so I can't tell you if you're country is on it, sorry Emmie!
Thanks Ash!! Not too long from my birthday.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 02-27-2010, 08:53 AM
Master Fan

Rob, Kristen and Tom arriving in NYC for rob's promo:

Photos of Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, And Tom Sturridge Arriving in NYC Ahead of Robert's Remember Me Press Weekend

Jamie and Claire Fraser
Icon: pure_flames on LJ
Old 02-27-2010, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, if they're not together they must be really "close" friends.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 02-27-2010, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think I totally went over my internet browsing limit today from looking at the fandom drama.

Jesus, people really care about them being together, and I can't understand it at all. So many people get so offended and defensive if anyone says anything against them, and it's so ridiculous. Why is it to important? .

And I got some interesting insider info myself with makes me laugh like a crazy person. I know too much about this fandom, I should stop but I can't help it! It's like a soap!!

Like seriously Kristi, I know the HP fandom has it's fair share of fandom wank, but atleast for us it's about the books.

Dean&Castiel

Old 02-27-2010, 08:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Jesus, people really care about them being together, and I can't understand it at all. So many people get so offended and defensive if anyone says anything against them, and it's so ridiculous. Why is it to important?
I don't get it either. Someone mention this and I'm seriously thinking its what they're doing. Summit Entertainment is telling Rob and Kristen not to say anything to keep the "are they/aren't they" dating rumors going to get press. It seems like what is keeping the attention on the Twilight series.

Quote:
Like seriously Kristi, I know the HP fandom has it's fair share of fandom wank, but atleast for us it's about the books.
Definitely.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 02-27-2010, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really don't think that's it. . Mostly because Summit is first and for most a studio, and while they are a crappy one at that, they can't control their actor's personal lives aside for insurance reasons (ex. how ABC doesn't allow some people under contract with them to go like sky diving or some stuff). The Summit thing is another thing those robsten shippers use in their arguement. "Omfg, those crazy summit people are keeping them from showing their love." Yeeeah no. As that last Gossip Cop article mentioned about Rob's "outting" of their relationship...

Quote:
As Gossip Cop has maintained from the beginning, it’s up to the actors to reveal when and what they want to reveal.
The secrecy, is all them, imho.

Dean&Castiel

Old 02-27-2010, 10:07 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, true though it just seems pretty conveintent that the one thing that is giving a huge hype to the films is the mystery of Rob and Kristen's relationship of "are they/aren't they."

hmmmm....I'm guessing they're ***** buddies, since if they are dating I would think they would announce it by now since everyone is pretty sure they are.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 02-27-2010, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That could be due to the fact that there is nothing interesting in the series, it's the backstage drama that is really selling it to people. Screaming teens can really only care so much about the books and movies, Twilight is one of those fandoms that with gets more media coverage because they have a generally young cast, therefore it's expected that there will be more backstage drama, and the people want to know it all. Hence the fandom wank over RPS. .

I'm so thrilled HP didn't have to worry about that stuff. If they have drama, it doesn't matter, because essentially the fans care more about the books and the movies than we do about who's sexxing up who.

Dean&Castiel

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top