Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2009, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dakota has brought a whole lot of talent to cast, that's all I'll say. .

That can work! . Cedric and Jane, wow. Intense. It's totally not weird. And not just any vampire, Jane can crucio your ass by just looking at you!

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown
Old 05-14-2009, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellipsis (View Post)
That can work! . Cedric and Jane, wow. Intense. It's totally not weird. And not just any vampire, Jane can crucio your ass by just looking at you!
I know, right! Imagine how easy it is for Cedric then if he becomes an Auror. Just bring Jane along on the mission. Death Eaters' wands are no match to Jane's Crucio.

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 05-14-2009, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

A couple to be messed with, they would be .

Oh god, Jane Diggory . That sounds so weird.

Dean&Castiel

Old 05-14-2009, 09:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellipsis (View Post)
Oh god, Jane Diggory . That sounds so weird.
Oh, man, I didn't think of that. But she's going to be a really cool partner for Ced, though. Not that he needs someone to look after him, of course. I think Cedric will have his hands full with Jane instead. She's sure a chaos.

Wonder what Cho would think.

Old 05-14-2009, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She's be afraid to think, because i'm sure Jane would take care of any woman who lays her eyes on Cedric.

Dean&Castiel

Old 05-14-2009, 10:30 PM
Elite Fan

OMG....I love you guys seriously. Cedric and Jane. My new OTP.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-15-2009, 03:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgose (View Post)
OMG....I love you guys seriously. Cedric and Jane. My new OTP.
Cool, isn't it?

And I don't think Cedric will have problem with Jane being sparkling in the sunlight either. I mean, he lives in a wizarding world, nothing is strange anyway. Except, Jane's eating habit might be a problem though. We should think of a solution. I don't want to give up on this couple. This is like one of the coolest couple we could think of, no matter how impossible and twisted it might sound!

Old 05-15-2009, 11:58 AM
Elite Fan

Well, Fred and George could invent a Blood suckers for her.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-15-2009, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's true! Some kind of replacement or whatever. It will be difficult but if anyone could do it it's the twins.

It's totally possible, seriously. God now I want fanfiction!

Dean&Castiel

Old 05-15-2009, 04:33 PM
Elite Fan

We have to bribe a fanfiction writer to write a story about Cedric and Jane.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-16-2009, 06:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgose (View Post)
We have to bribe a fanfiction writer to write a story about Cedric and Jane.
Oohhh...seriously. A fanfic on Cedric and Jane would be really nice. I wonder if I would write a fanfic about them, how am I going to make them meet each other? Maybe Cedric can go on a vacation in Italy and was wondering around and came upon this sparkling, beautiful and deadly girl in the middle of nowhere, basking in a sunlight. She was defensive at first of course and tried to crucio him with her look but Cedric is a capable wizard and can defend himself. For the first time, someone actually defeat her and Jane was angry and intrigued at the same time. That will make a decent plot, no?

Btw, is Rob in Cannes as we speak?
Old 05-16-2009, 04:44 PM
Elite Fan

Oooo...I like it Emmie. You should write it. I know I would read it.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-16-2009, 05:19 PM
Master Fan

Just read this news at edwardandbella.net. Apparently Rob has signed up a new project alongside Hugh Jackman and Rachel Weisz!!!

Quote:
Hugh Jackman, Rachel Weisz and Robert Pattinson are lining up to star in romantic epic Unbound Captives which is being sold here by Ashok Amritraj’s Hyde Park International.

Madeleine Stowe makes her feature directorial debut and the project is styled as being in the vein of The Last Of The Mohicans, the 1995 hit in which she appeared opposite Daniel Day Lewis.

Hyde Park Entertainment is producing alongside Gil Netter (Marley & Me) and Grant Hill (The Matrix). John Toll serves as cinematographer.

Endeavor Independent’s Graham Taylor packaged the project and is handling North American rights.

source:everglow | www.edwardandbella.net - Edward Cullen and Bella Swan fansite :: TWILIGHT NEW MOON ECLIPSE BREAKING DAWN
I hope this is confirmed! I want to see him in something without Summit attached to it for once! Yay for Rob.

Quote:
Oooo...I like it Emmie. You should write it. I know I would read it.
Glad you like the plot. Maybe I should write it. Maybe.

Old 05-16-2009, 05:35 PM
Elite Fan

OMG...I hope it works out for Rob. Sounds like a great project and he'll be in good company of a great actor and actress!!!

Go for it Emmie. I would so read your story.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie

Last edited by Kgose; 05-16-2009 at 10:01 PM
Old 05-16-2009, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OH MY GOD. I forgot to tell you guys!! Apparently Kristen's boyfriend is now rumored to be a part of Memoirs, maybe playing Rob's character's best friend. If that happens, seriously, I'd love my life soo much. I'm just so tired of hearing about how Michael hates Rob because Rob is making advances on his girl and that Kristen is torn between the two boys and that Rob and Kristen have crazy angsty sex every weekend... If they did promotion together life would be good and easy for Rob's sane fans.

Thanks for bringing that over Emmie . Rob is apparently also rumored to be playing Franks Sinatra, along with JT, Leo Di Caprio, and one of the Jonas Brothers (they all look the same time..). Hem, honestly? I love Rob but my vote would be with Leo. Same way I feel about Rob playing Jeff Buckley. No..no no.

Emmie- write that. Please? Please? PLEASE? I'll give you cookies!!

Dean&Castiel

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top