Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2009, 07:01 PM
Master Fan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROB!

I can just imagine the kind of fuss he has to go through today. Just hope he has a great birthday. Can we have a private party here for Rob, though? I'll bring cake and balloons.

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 05-13-2009, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

We could if we wanted to.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-13-2009, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My birthday wish for Rob? That the boy gets laid. Seriously. And no, it doesn't have to be with me! Just generally, he has to put up with so much crap being Eddie Cullen, I want his birthday to be his.

So far no paps have attacked but the night is young so I suppose we'll find out tomorrow morning.

Dean&Castiel

_avi:unknown
Old 05-13-2009, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

I hope he had a great birthday away from the paps.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-13-2009, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Meaning he better have stayed in his hotel room , otherwise everyone would find out.

Dean&Castiel

Old 05-13-2009, 09:21 PM
Elite Fan

Poor bb. That's sad that he can't go anywhere without the paps finding out about it.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-13-2009, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And I'm in the city a lot, I never ever see paps honestly. It's like they followed just the cast up here...

ETA: Emmie, you asked for Rob/Dakota... Well, I bring the best we have so far. Soon enough they'll be no one between them.

A fan took this, so it is not a personal picture of the cast, persay...from ohnotheydidn't.

Before anyone asks, the kid next to Taylor and Dakota: Cameron Bright, plays Alec. Rob looks like such a creeper behind Taylor .

Dean&Castiel

Last edited by Ellipsis; 05-13-2009 at 11:09 PM
Old 05-14-2009, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

It does.
That's so cool to see Dakota. I was wondering when she starts filming. I'll probably see New Moon for her and the fact I did see Twilight in the theaters.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-14-2009, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I figure Kristen and Dakota are tryin to get to know each other better, considering they will be in The Runaways together. God, a movie that I am utterly terrified for. .

Sadly we did hear about his birthday, poor guy . I thought he had escaped. Lainey says he was in Yaletown [God he must really love that area , I can guess why it's more his kind of area, rather then Robson which Ashley prefers ) with people like Kristen, Sam Bradley (He's still in Vancouver, yay! ) and Ashley Greene.

While Lainey can sometimes really irritate me, she did get one thing right..
Quote:
After obliging his tenacious followers, Pattinson jumped into a cab with 4 others to return to hotel. Kristen was among them. There you go! Fan fiction time! Remember, Stephenie Meyer turned it into a multimillion dollar franchise. You can too!

Pictures and the rest of the article here: Robert Pattinson celebrates birthday in Vancouver with Kristen Stewart, Ashley Greene, and New Moon

Dean&Castiel

Old 05-14-2009, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

OMG....what zinger. Yeah Laniey can be a bit too bitchy, but she can totally get things right like that.

This hit my funny bone:
Quote:
So what happened inside? Did Robert propose to Kristen and insist that they get married before they have sex? Did he take her up to the treetops and twirl her hair between his fingers?
!!!
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-14-2009, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
So what happened inside? Did Robert propose to Kristen and insist that they get married before they have sex? Did he take her up to the treetops and twirl her hair between his fingers?
OMG! Sometimes, I do question Lainey's sanity, you know. But those quotes are just so funny! I think it's her way to get at the fangirls who have problem differentiate Rob and Edward.

ROB & DAKOTA!!!! I'm such a pervert. Thanks for the pic, Ash! Finally! Some Rob & Dakota. With other people in between as well. I'm just so glad to see Dakota and Cameron there among the casts. Feels so real now.

Of course we would hear about his birthday. Even some well-known online magazines like People and E!Online were making such a big fuss about his birthday, of course we would hear it from the paps as well. The online mags people, they try to sound as if they were doing it coz people expect them to but really, they know Rob is what makes people want to read them anyway. Still, hope he still managed to have a great time.

Old 05-14-2009, 04:51 PM
Elite Fan

I love seeing Rob and Dakota close together, though it would have been nice to see them standing together in a photo. Hopefully next time.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-14-2009, 05:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgose (View Post)
I love seeing Rob and Dakota close together, though it would have been nice to see them standing together in a photo. Hopefully next time.
Yeah, me too.

Their scenes in New Moon are going to be so good to watch. I think people will love it. Having Dakota in New Moon camp is really cool.

Old 05-14-2009, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know, it's awful considering she's a good like, eight or seven years younger then him but I find myself shipping it now. . I think it's because I actually like her. She carries herself with grace and she's damn good at what she does, ya know? Especially considering Nikki/Rob is pretty much over. .

I'm sure Rob's excited to be working with her, considering even though she's young she has done a lot of pretty intense stuff and owned at it. Wonder if they "bonded" .

What I love about the picture..Rob's hand on Taylor's shoulder. Yeah. I ship that too!

Dean&Castiel

Old 05-14-2009, 08:13 PM
Master Fan

Dakota seems mature beyond her age. She's smart and intelligent and a hell bundle of talents! I'm sure not just Rob but every cast member is happy to have her on the set.

Hey, if shipping Rob and Dakota is rather weird, and we definitely don't want people to think we're crazy or anything, maybe we can do a crossover shipping. How about Cedric and Jane? That's not so weird isn't it? We haven't talked about Cedric for awhile, anyway. Hmmm... a wizard and a vampire. Yeah, not weird at all.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top