Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2009, 04:47 PM
Elite Fan

I love how much she adores him. She was protective of him and was wary on if Fleur really loved him. I liked that once she saw how much Fleur really loved him at the end of HBP, she was able to conceed a bit and was happy for Bill finding someone.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-16-2009, 05:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeerena (View Post)
Yep! Yep! I read once in HP wiki that Bill was born in 1970 so he is older than Ginny by 11 years or so. I think he cares about her a lot because she is the youngest and the only girl among the Weasleys
I think Bill is the brother Ginny can go to for complaining and ranting her heart out and he would just listen without trying to say whether she's right or wrong. And after letting out her frustration she could just kiss his cheek and go on her way without having to explain. Maybe it is something about his cool composure and demeanor.

Quote:
I love how much she adores him. She was protective of him and was wary on if Fleur really loved him. I liked that once she saw how much Fleur really loved him at the end of HBP, she was able to conceed a bit and was happy for Bill finding someone.
Yeah, I agree. I think Ginny's wary of Fleur more to do with the fact that she is concerned whether Fleur could truly love Bill the way he deserves. She adores him and looks up to him alot. Of course she wants him to be happy with someone who truly deserves him.

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 05-16-2009, 05:43 PM
Elite Fan

That's why she was hoping for Tonks. She liked her and was able to get along with her. Saw her as an older sister. Someone perfect for Bill.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-16-2009, 06:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgose (View Post)
That's why she was hoping for Tonks. She liked her and was able to get along with her. Saw her as an older sister. Someone perfect for Bill.
Yeah. Subconsciously, Ginny wants someone she knew would be worthy of Bill. She didn't see that in Fleur in the beginning maybe based on what she saw her of during the Triwizard Tournament and the way most males behaved around her (including Ron) But Tonks was in love with Lupin and Fleur is the one that Bill wants.

And Fleur goes all her way trying to impress Bill (in the way only Fleur Delacour can, of course. ) This is something I'm sure no Veela, half or full, has to work hard on. But she does, and openly affectionate towards him. Just to show that despite all her flaws and sometimes rude behaviour towards the Weasleys, Fleur's feeling for Bill is real and this is what Ginny and Molly saw at the end of HBP and made them accepted her for Bill.

Old 05-16-2009, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, it took Ginny and Molly a while to warm up to her. I think once they saw how much she really cared for Bill they were more happy for Bill and choice in his fiance. That in the fact Fleur matured more. I thought she was a bit snobby at first.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-16-2009, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgose (View Post)
Yeah, it took Ginny and Molly a while to warm up to her. I think once they saw how much she really cared for Bill they were more happy for Bill and choice in his fiance. That in the fact Fleur matured more. I thought she was a bit snobby at first.
She was a bit snobbish at first! What did she say about the Burrow? Something like "...nothing interesting to do there unless if you like cooking and chickens?!" But she came through in the end. And Bill loves her and she loves him and that's more important to Ginny and Molly than anything else.

I dunno where to post this art but I think this is the right place to. It's Teddy and Victoire and I'm sure the other voice is James Sirius Potter. Wonder what Papa!Bill would say to this:

Old 05-16-2009, 06:55 PM
Elite Fan

LMAO, little!James is just like his Uncle Ron. I have no idea. I would think Bill would play the protective father at first. Though in the end I'm sure Fleur and Ginny would remind him Teddy is family in all ways except blood and that he wouldn't hurt Victorie.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-16-2009, 08:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

I really do think Bill and Ginny have this special relationship too. It just fits with what we have from the books

icon:goutdevodka
Old 05-16-2009, 08:34 PM
Elite Fan

That's one reason I would have loved Bill sooner, like in HBP film. I would have loved just one small moment between Bill and Ginny. Would have been cute. Hopefully/maybe we'll get that in DH at his wedding.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-16-2009, 08:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

Like the two sharing a dance together ?

icon:goutdevodka
Old 05-16-2009, 08:43 PM
Elite Fan

Yes!!! Omg, that would be so sweet.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-17-2009, 02:29 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
That's why she was hoping for Tonks. She liked her and was able to get along with her. Saw her as an older sister. Someone perfect for Bill
Yeah! she was looking for the best for her bro and She thought that Tonks is more better than Fleur
Quote:
Just to show that despite all her flaws and sometimes rude behaviour towards the Weasleys, Fleur's feeling for Bill is real and this is what Ginny and Molly saw at the end of HBP and made them accepted her for Bill.
Exactly. Normally, I'll like who cares and loves about my son or bro
Quote:
I thought she was a bit snobby at first.
Yeah! like she was in book 4 but She became nicer it think

i liked the art and yes it's definitely James, He inherited some genes from his uncles Ron and I think Fred and George too
Quote:
Wonder what Papa!Bill would say to this:
Well, Bill will understand his daughter feelings. May be he will be surprised at the first but i'm sure he will understand and will welcome this relationship. I'm sure that he loves and cares about Ted too as many of the Order will do

Quote:
Oh! Yes
"I wish I was the monster you think I am" ~ Tyrion Lannister
"I'm no lady" ~ Brienne of Tarth
Old 05-17-2009, 02:30 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
That's why she was hoping for Tonks. She liked her and was able to get along with her. Saw her as an older sister. Someone perfect for Bill
Yeah! she was looking for the best for her bro and She thought that Tonks is more better than Fleur
Quote:
Just to show that despite all her flaws and sometimes rude behaviour towards the Weasleys, Fleur's feeling for Bill is real and this is what Ginny and Molly saw at the end of HBP and made them accepted her for Bill.
Exactly. Normally, I'll like who cares and loves my son or bro
Quote:
I thought she was a bit snobby at first.
Yeah! like she was in book 4 but She became nicer it think

i liked the art and yes it's definitely James, He inherited some genes from his uncles Ron and I think Fred and George too
Quote:
Wonder what Papa!Bill would say to this:
Well, Bill will understand his daughter feelings. May be he will be surprised at the first but i'm sure he will understand and will welcome this relationship.And I'm sure that he loves and cares about Ted too as many of the Order will do

Quote:
Oh! Yes

Oh! sorry Double post
Old 05-17-2009, 08:02 AM
Loyal Fan

ZOMG, that man is beautiful.

Weasley boys FTW.
Rousseau did a strange thing for a philosopher. He married Thérèse, an illiterate maid who didn't even know the months of the year... which must have bade for some of the most fantastic conversations ever... With him going "How can we be certain that what we perceive is actually real ?" and her going "Ooh, I don't know... Now I've got one for you, have we had february yet ?"
Old 05-17-2009, 08:59 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeah! Who doesn't like the Weasley Boys. Hermione and Fleur r lucky

i think the man in the middle is Girphook
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top