Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2009, 02:47 AM
Master Fan

I love Bill arts too. Seriously, this thread needs more love. Bill's awesome.

And here another cute one of Bill and Fleur. I just love them.

This one broke my heart. *sob sob*

Cool Bill.

Vote Bonnie Wright || Harry ღ Ginny || icon: enchantingicons
Old 05-15-2009, 03:05 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for all the cool art Emmie !

icon:goutdevodka
Old 05-15-2009, 03:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumps101 (View Post)
Thanks for all the cool art Emmie !
You're welcome, Sonal. I'm glad you like them. I love them too. I could just hug these fantastic artists for making some arts for Bill.

Last one before I go. Just because.

Something Never Changes

Last edited by wyndrider; 05-15-2009 at 03:16 AM
Old 05-15-2009, 03:42 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Hope you find your Bill in Egypt, Valeerena.
I hope he comes for a visit lol with Fleur and the kids

Quote:
It's no wonder Fleur was attrached to him and not the other way around.
Yep! that's the kind of boys i like; calm, understanding, nice, cool. Lucky Fleur

WOW the fanarts r Greaaaaaaaaaaaat. especially the Weasley family
Ginny and Bill had special relationship, he is her fav bro and she trusts his opinions like in ootp when they were talking about Snape

Quote:
" Bill doesn't like him either" said Ginny as though that settled the matter
Old 05-15-2009, 12:02 PM
Elite Fan

Awwww...I love how she looked up to him. Same with the rest of the Weasley siblings. It's so cute.
Also thanks Emmie for more of the Bill art. Love them.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-15-2009, 01:29 PM
Loyal Fan

thanks for all the arts

I'm so happy we will finally see Bill in the movies
Old 05-15-2009, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

I was worried that he was going to be cut since we haven't heard or seen anything about Bill in the films.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-15-2009, 03:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Me too! But Bill should have been shown in movie 4, 5 and 6. alas they cut Bill-Fleur thing in movie 6
Old 05-15-2009, 04:24 PM
Elite Fan

It was hard to fit him in the past films. I'm glad they're getting him in now at least.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-15-2009, 05:21 PM
Loyal Fan

As much as I love Bill, it was unnecessary to have him in movie 4 and 5. (And to be honest, I can't even remember what he did in book 5. Anyway...) I do think it would have been better to introduce him in movie 6... It wouldn't have been difficult to include him in the battle at the burrow and have him be attacked there. But better late than never.
Rousseau did a strange thing for a philosopher. He married Thérèse, an illiterate maid who didn't even know the months of the year... which must have bade for some of the most fantastic conversations ever... With him going "How can we be certain that what we perceive is actually real ?" and her going "Ooh, I don't know... Now I've got one for you, have we had february yet ?"
Old 05-15-2009, 05:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah I can see what you mean by that. i think he was mainly necessary for book 7 where the trio go stay there for a while you know ? But like you said, better late than never.

icon:goutdevodka
Old 05-15-2009, 06:12 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, better late than never. Too bad about Charlie, though he wasn't in the book much either.
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Old 05-16-2009, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow I never noticed how much Bill art there is out there. Awesome stuff.
Old 05-16-2009, 05:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by baileycat (View Post)
Wow I never noticed how much Bill art there is out there. Awesome stuff.
I know, right? And they are awesome! I have so much fun looking for it. There are lots of love for Bill in the fandom after all. He's an amazing brother and wizard, who doesn't want to love him?

Quote:
Yeah, better late than never. Too bad about Charlie, though he wasn't in the book much either.
Yeah, I'm glad we at least get to see Bill, even though it's a bit late. I was actually really looking forward to see him since GoF. It would definitely be cool to have Charlie as well but as you said, even in the book he wasn't there much. But it's nice to finally bring Bill in.

Quote:
" Bill doesn't like him either" said Ginny as though that settled the matter.
Ginny so adores her big brother. I bet in her eyes Bill could never do anything wrong. I can see how much Bill dotes on her in return as well.

Another art. This one is Mommy!Molly, Fleur and Bill.

Old 05-16-2009, 07:57 AM
Passionate Fan

I liked that art lol, and i still remember that moment when Fleur surprised Molly, Ginny and Hermione by telling them that she will never ever leave Bill how was that so sweet, well Bill deserves that, doesn't he?

Quote:
I do think it would have been better to introduce him in movie 6... It wouldn't have been difficult to include him in the battle at the burrow and have him be attacked there. But better late than never.
Yep! Bill and Fleur should have been in movie 6 and as u said introducing him and including him in the battle wasn't impossible, Well, i think they had to explain how Bill got the scars in movie 7 as they didn't mention that in movie 6

Quote:
Too bad about Charlie, though he wasn't in the book much either.
Yep! i don't know why Charlie wasn't included in the books like Bill. His role is so small comparing to any one of the Weasleys Actually, i liked Charlie too

Quote:
I bet in her eyes Bill could never do anything wrong. I can see how much Bill dotes on her in return as well.
Yep! Yep! I read once in HP wiki that Bill was born in 1970 so he is older than Ginny by 11 years or so. I think he cares about her a lot because she is the youngest and the only girl among the Weasleys
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top