Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2005, 11:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh, wow. What a shiny new thread.

And I learned the rhumba today. Pretty good dance. Heheheh.

Dancing Queen!

*icon not mine, credit to maker*
Iola Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 12:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iola Morton

Oh, wow. What a shiny new thread.

And I learned the rhumba today. Pretty good dance. Heheheh.
Prettiness. The rhumba.. Hmm can't say I've ever heard of that dance... Sounds interesting!

Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?
Buttacup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm on the list twice? Dear lord, how has that happened? Well feel free to remove the duplicate Kathy. 185 is my original number and i'd like to keep it

Quote:
I remember Cat writing something in the beginning of the last thread that I loved so much.. I need to search for it. It's what keeps me hoping for H/Hr
You mean i actually wrote something insightful and clever for a change? Wouldn't be like me I hope you find it!
tender looks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 04:43 AM
Addicted Fan

Shiny new thread! Thank you dearest. Lovely, lovely title. Fitting.

Rhumba, eh? The 'dance of sex'?

- Erin, from TWOP.
loquacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
The 'dance of sex'?
Is it now? Kinky much?

In other news, i got my music vids downloaded 8 in one day - I think i may have a problem
Old 02-16-2005, 07:23 AM
Passionate Fan

Well all I did was copy and paste the Auror list, but I'm currently fixing it so everything should be in order soon.

Belle- I kept my promise

Here's something I started on the old thread for complete random reasons but I'll start her too cause I think it'll be fun.

Things that you'd LOVE to hear an HP character say:

(Hermione to Harry)

Hermione: Well I've recently been informed by Dumbledore that it's love you need to kill Voldemort, so , if you'll follow me to the Room of Requirement...
Team Britney
Intrceptr350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 10:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by loquacity
Shiny new thread! Thank you dearest. Lovely, lovely title. Fitting.

Rhumba, eh? The 'dance of sex'?

Yeah it is. It's a very sexy Latin dance, except that in the ballroom dance class there are very few sexy guys. They're all darling, affable guys but not totally "OMG HOLD ME CLOSE" sexy. But we're doing the tango next week and that should be EVEN sexier. Heheheh It's one of those dances where it'd be sexier if the guy actually isn't afraid to shake that bonbon, you know? You have to do a lot of hip swivelling and all. And if the girl and the guy are standing and dancing closer together. I tell you throughout that class I had that song "Girl from Ipanema" stuck in my head.

I'm all thinking about Dan and Emma and Tom and Matt and Bonnie doing the ballroom dance scenes. I can so imagine Tom just being quiet in a corner, practicing and getting and just doing it. Matt and Bonnie are having fun dancing around. Then Dan and Emma --- there're a lot of stolen glances and silent, secret smiles in between takes cause, you know, they're not dancing with each other. Or they're thinking about when they're practicing together and then one of them messing up and stuff on the pattern and there's just lots of giggling.

Oh, to add to that "Things You'd Love To Hear a Harry Potter Character Say":

Harry (to Hermione): Hermione, Hermione. You work too much. Put that book away and let's go to bed! (go to bed to sleep kthnxverymuch)

Dancing Queen!

Last edited by Iola Morton; 02-16-2005 at 11:05 AM
Old 02-16-2005, 11:05 AM
Elite Fan

what i want a hp character to say:

hermione: come on harry we're snogging in the broom closet and there's nothing you can say about it.

or

snape: l'oreal, because i'm worth it.

nat- i know it wasn't exactly chronological but i still love it that we have over 250 aurors. i feel so proud! *tear* haha
roswellcharmed_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 11:13 AM
Loyal Fan

hhhee love the title. It is true and pure and that is h/hr. Word can't describle their love for each other.

Love this ship...you don't know how much.

about that D/E dancing thing. I hope it DIRTY DANCING..OR TANGO. THEY CAN DO IT BEHIND THE SCENE OF JUST "MADE UP" SCENE...FROM GOF. Can you picture it. Harry is dancing with some girl, n Hermione is dancing with some stupid guy.

All of sudden their eyes met, and they slow reach out their hand to each other and they forgot about their partner, and their put their arms around each other and they dance to slow-motion of music. With their eyes close and world around them dissappeared.

*thanks you, thanks you!! Please don't stand up!!*
Old 02-16-2005, 11:35 AM
Total Fan

"I agree with everything Tar said. Hermione is THE only girl for Harry. She's stood by him through thick and thin, good and bad, and has always believed in him no matter what the circumstances, even when no one else did. He's always been her top priority. And in a life or death situation, Harry will always choose to sheild/protect her over all others, even Ron (as the scene in the DoM clearly proved). Nothing and no one can come between that. Not Ginny and certainly not Luna."~ Catrina

This was what I was refering to.. I just love it and it's so true.

"Hermione is clutching tightly on to Harry's arm, slowly she steps back but steps on a twig and snaps it. Simoultanously Grawps hand shots forwards and Harry- with his quidditch reflexes- grabs Hermione by her arms, spins and hides behind a tree. Hermione crashes into him, grasping tightly to his robes, whimpering and shaking. Harry has a half shocked/half angry look on his face as he looks at Grawp then hugs her tightly whispering into her hair "it's okay...he won't hurt you. I got you."~ Kathy
This scene melted my heart... I would love to see this.

"What I need is the dandelion in the spring, only Peeta can give me that."-Peeta/Katniss
MBfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 11:38 AM
Total Fan

"All of sudden their eyes met, and they slow reach out their hand to each other and they forgot about their partner, and their put their arms around each other and they dance to slow-motion of music. With their eyes close and world around them dissappeared" ~Caroline

If only this could happen

"What I need is the dandelion in the spring, only Peeta can give me that."-Peeta/Katniss
MBfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 01:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey Mike Newell better be ready to provide LOTS and LOTS of bloopers to the DVD. It should be fun watching them try to learn ballroom dancing.

Oi, guess what? Lego came out with those pens where you build it yourself using different lego pieces and they came up with a Harry Potter one. It's not Ron and Harry nor Harry nor Hedwig that they use nor Fang and Hagrid.

THEY USED HARRY AND HERMIONE.

I think that's pretty cool.

Dancing Queen!

Old 02-16-2005, 04:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleV
what's the new Lifehouse song again that has an auror vibe to it? please..

thanks
It's called "You and Me". Rini(Iola Morton) posted the lyrics for it in the previous thread somwhere near the beginning of it I believe.

*sigh*

Such a good song. It gives me warm fuzzies.
Team Britney
Intrceptr350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Oi, guess what? Lego came out with those pens where you build it yourself using different lego pieces and they came up with a Harry Potter one. It's not Ron and Harry nor Harry nor Hedwig that they use nor Fang and Hagrid.

THEY USED HARRY AND HERMIONE.
Seriously? Cool Even the Lego making people know where the smart money is!

Quote:
All of sudden their eyes met, and they slow reach out their hand to each other and they forgot about their partner, and their put their arms around each other and they dance to slow-motion of music. With their eyes close and world around them dissappeared.
Wow Caroline This is beautiful - totally gave me the shivers. Great job!
Old 02-16-2005, 05:18 PM
Master Fan

Just made alittle something...