Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-11-2003, 10:26 AM
Master Fan

Josh is a rich rich boy... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I wanna be his friend [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 11-11-2003, 10:53 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - cris -:
<STRONG>I wanna be his friend [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]</STRONG>
imagine being his gf [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] it'd be the best [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] a hot hot hottttt boy, and rich!, my mother has always told me "Marry a cute and rich man.. well, if he is not cute doesn't matter, he just has to be rich" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Josh has everything [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
Old 11-11-2003, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - cris -:
<STRONG>Josh is a rich rich boy</STRONG>
oh it wouldnt be "friendly" stuff if we should ever meet [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
to many xrated thoughts [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

anywho i bring news [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Josh Hartnett in Talks for The Black Dahlia

Source: Production weekly

Monday, November 10, 2003

Josh Hartnett is in talks for The Black Dahlia, an adaptation of James Ellroy's classic noir novel which Brian De Palma will direct.

The film, written by Josh Friedman, is a fictional account of the notorious murder in 1947 of an actress in Los Angeles and the investigation into the case. Based on a notorious, unsolved murder, the mystery begins in the late 1940s when the body of Elizabeth Short is discovered in a vacant lot with evidence she had been tortured for several days before dying. Two L.A.P.D. cops become obsessed with the victim.

De Palma replaces David Fincher who was long attached to direct but dropped out earlier this year. More on the story can be found at the source link above.
http://comingsoon.net/news.php?id=2261

[ 11-11-2003: Message edited ellavm ]
Old 11-11-2003, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Wicker Park (2003)
Metro-goldwyn-mayer Distribution Co.
PG-13 Rated PG-13 for sexuality and language.
www.filmratings.com

well good news since i thought this would be R-rated [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2003, 06:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Nov 13,
WHERE WILL the cognoscenti be tonight? At Sofia Coppola's Grand Classics screening, seeing her favorite movie, 1965's trend-setter, "Darling," directed by John Schlesinger. (It starred Julie Christie, who won an Oscar for her role as an ambitious model, as well as Dirk Bogarde and Laurence Harvey.) Film lovers such as Josh Hartnett, Isabella Rossellini, Anna Sui, Betsey Johnson and Prince Michel of Yugoslavia converge at Soho House on Ninth Avenue.
http://www.nynewsday.com/entertainme...lash-headlines
Old 11-20-2003, 12:21 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for all the info!
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 11-29-2003, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

more black dalhia info

The Stax Report: Script Review of The Black Dahlia
note this is a review when david fincher was still attached to it! and heīs not so it might have changed and beware of spoilers as well [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

The Black Dahlia Nets Hartnett?

According to Production Weekly, Josh Hartnett is in negotiations to star in The Black Dahlia, the long-in-development adaptation of James Ellroy's fact-based crime novel. Furthermore, Brian De Palma has reportedly replaced David Fincher in the director's chair. The site claims Fincher dropped out earlier this year. The screenplay was penned by Josh Friedman.

The Black Dahlia, Production Weekly reminds us, "is a fictional account of the notorious murder in 1947 of an actress in Los Angeles and the investigation into the case. Based on a notorious, unsolved murder, the mystery begins in the late 1940s when the body of Elizabeth Short is discovered in a vacant lot with evidence she had been tortured for several days before dying. Two L.A.P.D. cops become obsessed with the victim."

The two detectives are Bucky Bleichert and Lee Blanchard. Production Weekly did not specify which role Hartnett was in talks for but Bucky is the main character. They also didn't say when filming on the long awaited Neo-Noir would be expected to commence.

"What kept me involved in The Black Dahlia wasn't just its murder-mystery plot line or its recreation of post-war L.A. but rather its tragically flawed protagonist," I wrote in my May 2002 review of Freidman's script. "Bucky Bleichert is perhaps the most captivating rogue cop you'd ever want to meet but he must still pay a price for his sins. As with nearly all of James Ellroy's stories, The Black Dahlia is about corruption – the personal kind as well as the political. The Black Dahlia succeeded at being both an engaging detective story and a compelling character study."

Thanks to Coming Soon for the heads-up!
http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/45...html?fromint=1

[ 11-29-2003: Message edited ellavm ]
Old 11-30-2003, 11:38 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
The two detectives are Bucky Bleichert and Lee Blanchard
if Josh gets one of these roles, I wonder who will play the other
Old 12-01-2003, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

will be intersting to see, oh i love new josh project news [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

The Rum Diary Script
ok this seems to be legit, but if it isnīt donīt yell at me [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] and i havenīt read it cause it is way long and i donīt want to know to much about it until i see it, so be very afair of spoilers cause well it is all spoilers!

any who from a unofficial Rum Diary the movie website we have a little bit of news [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Quote:
Shooting starts this month, Hunter's going to take over the whole island.
Old 12-04-2003, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

New pic from a japanese magazine, and OMG [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

and a little picture of the cover
Old 12-08-2003, 03:54 AM
Master Fan

bigger picture of that japanese mag.cover

Old 12-11-2003, 08:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Found this little tidbit from H.S. Thompson
..."I am entered in the Marathon again this year, and Sean Penn is not. He was replaced at the last moment by the younger and speedier Josh Hartnett, who is my new racing partner and Anita's secret favorite all along."
http://www.geocities.com/ashstud18/Rum.html

[ 12-11-2003: Message edited ellavm ]
Old 12-11-2003, 03:41 PM
Master Fan

this pic

has killed me. a lot. [img]smilies/drool_spit.gif[/img]

Is it new? Because he seems younger but older at the same time...and i had never seen it [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]
Old 12-11-2003, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

itīs newish, itīs from the promotion of HH and yep he looks way hot in it...
Old 12-12-2003, 09:19 AM
Master Fan

Thanks! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]