Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-24-2003, 12:42 PM
rio
Dedicated Fan

ya i hope he'll sign up soon to get things going with this movie.
Old 07-24-2003, 11:43 PM
Supreme Fan

Johhny Depp and Josh together in a movie?? I want it! I hope he signs finally [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]
Old 07-27-2003, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

Can i say...yay?! Benicio del Toro? i just love this man! [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

There was a pic of Josh and Benicio del Toro together, maybe this means Josh is in this movie, for sure?
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 07-27-2003, 07:59 PM
Supreme Fan

Josh better be in the movie! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I know that the man wants his privacy, and I respect that, but HH won't cut the mustard for the entire year [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 07-28-2003, 02:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AlienK:
<STRONG>Josh better be in the movie! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I know that the man wants his privacy, and I respect that, but HH won't cut the mustard for the entire year [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Exactly! and i've not even seen it yet. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 08-02-2003, 08:24 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - cris -:
<STRONG>

Exactly! and i've not even seen it yet. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hee hee, I haven't seen it yet either [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] I wanted to, but I couldn't find anyone to go with me, which wasn't a big deal, I would've gone by myself, but then I didn't have a ride [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] So now I'll have to wait for it to come out on video. Blah.
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 08-04-2003, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

COMPANY'S TOP 10 SEXIEST MEN IN THE WORLD

Fast-rising actor Josh Hartnett is straight in at 7

source

[ 08-04-2003: Message edited ellavm ]
Old 08-05-2003, 04:42 PM
Supreme Fan

well, I don't know where to talk about this, so I'm going to ask it here... if anyone does know... I found this thing, look

I know Orli and Kate have been a couple for a few months but I had no idea that Josh had something to do with that couple [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] anyone knows any news about this? Wasn't Josh with his Ellen? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

[ 08-05-2003: Message edited - Alex - ]
Old 08-05-2003, 04:52 PM
Supreme Fan

I think that it's just tabloid talk, Alex [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] But, if he's split from Ellen then I'm not going to complain...
Old 08-07-2003, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

itīs just tabloid tales [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] they make up stories just to sell more magazines. Josh and Kate iīve never heard one word uttered about them in a romantic sense anyways...

better news now, not official or anything but still very exciting project if it turns out to be true
according to IMDB.com josh will star in Rum Diary
Old 08-07-2003, 08:26 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ellavm:
<STRONG>
better news now, not official or anything but still very exciting project if it turns out to be true
according to IMDB.com josh will star in Rum Diary</STRONG>
Ooh, this could be big... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I hope he decides to do it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 08-11-2003, 12:35 AM
Supreme Fan

ok, so just tabloid tales, thanx [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

wow, new movie ((maybe)) coming [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] with Johnny Depp [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] but I don't like Benicio [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]
Old 10-03-2003, 05:18 AM
Master Fan

Any new news??
Old 10-03-2003, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

nope [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-04-2003, 10:05 AM
Master Fan

That's bad [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I bought the cosmo girl and the spanish magazine where Josh was in. The pics are exactly the same and can be found in www.joshhartnett.cc