Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-10-2004, 08:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CutieKatie
Oh yeah, I have seen that.

I'm so psyched for the second Bridget Jones, it comes out this week!
ME TOOO!!! i´ll be first in line here friday 19th of november i´ve seen the first one million times in fact not to make me out to be somekind a weirdo last christmas i think i saw it about 10 times during the week from 23rd to 1 january i was in a bridget mood......

anyhoo new pics from tokyo in the news thread

be there or be square
Old 11-13-2004, 05:33 AM
Master Fan

Hey All,

I am back I have been getting my asphalt kicked by reallife.

Anyway to answer a few questions..
I have spoken to Kimmi in a while but I know that she was moving in October, I will pop by her website and post a message for her to come and post to you all
as for Z, well I know that she is doing good and will try to get her to gome and pop by as well.

as for me.. I am sorry for being such a bad hooker.. But I shall try and redeem myself.

But I have to go... I did however see a clip with Josh in it the other day and was way excited!!
Old 11-14-2004, 04:03 AM
Elite Fan

Love those new pictures. He's so freakin' adorable.
Old 11-14-2004, 09:38 PM
Master Fan

Ahhh..I remember Kim having a website up..for the life of me, I cant remember the address Doh!

I havent seen the new Bridget Jones movie..looks pretty good though.
Personally, I think Renee looks better with those "few" extra pounds on her, than when she's her "normal" self.

"If I hadn't gone into acting, I would be a horsetrainer or a tunnel digger...or a swan"

DEATHtoNORMALCY | VOTEforMISHA
Old 11-16-2004, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

I think Renee looks better too...and she doesn't even look fat IMO in those movies. It bugs me when people think she looks fat. Ugh.

Anyways, I was at Hollywood Video this morning and looks like "Wicker Park" is coming out on video on December 28th along with Anchorman and Wimbleton. So many good movies on one day.
Old 11-16-2004, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

yup reene as bridget is way better than the usual reene she way way to skinny and i´m sorry but i for one don´t think bridget jones is fat at all i think she´s looks just great and we love her just as she is

countdown to bridget has began i´m going first showing well second i´m working til 5 then i´m going at 6 o´clock Friday whoopie oh yeah
Old 11-17-2004, 04:43 AM
Elite Fan

I agree completely, Elin, I see Bridget as a normal sized woman and not one of the insanely skinny models out there.

I plan on seeing the movie this weekend. Let's hope it works out because I am dying to see this movie.
Old 11-21-2004, 06:54 PM
Supreme Fan

I want to see that movie SO badly! But I don't know when it'll be at my theater Damn it,

And I agree with ya'll... I think we need people like Bridget as role models for the "perfect body" instead of girls who weigh 2 lbs and look like they would absolutely kill to eat a hamburger.
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 11-22-2004, 07:41 PM
Elite Fan

Definatly.

I saw "Bridget Jones 2: Edge of Reason" and I admit, at first, I may have had my doubts because it's a sequel and sequels tend to suck my butt. I think I was one of the few people who thought the first Spiderman was better than the sequel.

Anyways, I was completely wrong because this movie is just as good. Don't get me wrong, the original is a teensy bit better but I loved the sequel just as much. Renee is Bridget - she fits the role perfectly and I wish she would keep some of those pounds because I think she looks better with them than how she did in Chicago (good movie but we was a skeleton in that movie!)

And I find myself continously torn between Mark Darcy and Daniel Cleaver. Mark, of course, is the a sweet guy who would definatly be my dream guy. He's so cute and has that earnest face and oh my gosh, I love him - I cannot stop gushing about him.

However, Daniel Cleaver is the bad boy you have to love. I mean, Hugh Grant is a good looking man who, for awhile, I did not like..but in Bridget Jones..damn..I woship the man. He fits the role perfectly. He is awesome.

Plus, the theater is awesome because it has a setting that is so Classic Hollywood. It's a theater/resturant and I am obsessed with it.

Some pictures of the theater.. Just because I am in love with it.

And the theater itself (leather seats, ahhhh)(two different ones)

And finally my comments on the movie...
Old 11-25-2004, 12:34 AM
Supreme Fan

Awww... I wanna see it now! And dude, I would take Mark Darcy over Dumb Daniel anyday!

I'm a little worried about the sequel... because it sounds like Daniel is a big part of it, and in the sequel of the book he's hardly in it at all And I LOVE the book, so I'm kinda afraid to see it because I'm afraid I"m not going to like it. Oh dear. Oh well, I want to see it anyway because I love the first movie, hee hee.
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 11-26-2004, 06:02 PM
Elite Fan

Oh I would definatly choose Mark in the end, but Daniel would be the perfect fling.

It's a good movie. I asked for the books for Christmas so hopefully I will get them.
Old 11-27-2004, 02:53 PM
Supreme Fan

THe books are amazing

Btw, that's an awesome theater! You should go and see a Josh movie there
Old 11-27-2004, 05:23 PM
Elite Fan

That would be awesome! I had a deal for 8 free tickets but it ends on Monday and there's not any other movies there I want to see. Because with this theater, if it is your birthday month, you get a pass for 8 free tickets, and all you have to do is buy something to drink or eat.
Old 11-29-2004, 10:25 PM
Supreme Fan

Well, that's a bummer that there weren't any good movies that you wanted to see! It's very cool, however, that the theater gives you free tickets! That would be pimp! If I ever get a job at my local theather, I'd get to go for free all the time Which would be WAY nice!
Old 11-30-2004, 03:39 AM
Elite Fan

So true. Especially with how much movies cost nowadays. As old as I feel saying that, it's absurb! 10 dollars for a night show!