Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-09-2004, 03:16 PM
Supreme Fan

Yeah... we want to compare a bunch of them. Only the best can make it for the thread right? Hee hee. I would try some myself, but um.... yeah, instead of making him look good like Katie... I'd probably screw it up somehow. Not really good at the fanarts,
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 10-10-2004, 12:23 AM
Elite Fan

Me neither I can duplicate a person and that's about it Maybe I'll give it a whirl if I'm desperate
Old 10-10-2004, 12:34 AM
Master Fan

Hey everyone!

eek..its been tooooo long. I feel lost. I'm such a bad Josh fan!

"If I hadn't gone into acting, I would be a horsetrainer or a tunnel digger...or a swan"

DEATHtoNORMALCY | VOTEforMISHA
Old 10-10-2004, 12:55 AM
Supreme Fan

Hey Catherine... long time no see... how've you been?

And don't worry, you're not a bad Josh fan. You just got a little lost
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 10-10-2004, 01:01 AM
Master Fan

Hey Kelly

I've been..ehh..stressed. That pretty much sums it up. I think my hair is starting to fall out its that bad.

How bout yourself?

And I feel like a bad Josh fan. *tsk tsk* Better haul out some of his movies to watch soon...

"If I hadn't gone into acting, I would be a horsetrainer or a tunnel digger...or a swan"

Old 10-10-2004, 03:20 AM
Elite Fan

Hey Catherine!

I will try to make some more. This week is going to be hectic so I may not be around as much, but I will try. I'm trying to learn some new effects.
Old 10-10-2004, 10:17 PM
Supreme Fan

Catherine~ Haven't been too bad..... insanely busy, but you know, the usual And, I think that the perfect way to clear your guilt is by sitting down and having a nice Josh marathan

Katie~ Effects, eh? Sounds interesting... maybe you can apply those effects to some nice Josh banners Maybe? I'm just teasing you Well, maybe not... but we'll just say that I'm just teasing you
Old 10-15-2004, 02:27 AM
Elite Fan

I'm trying but I haven't had time to make banners. Perhaps next week since I am going out of town this weekend.

So..my friends met Josh this weekend. I guess he was at the University of Iowa promoting John Kerry. According to them, he is much hotter in person. So jealous.
Old 10-15-2004, 02:47 AM
Supreme Fan

WHAT? Your friends did not meet Josh. No. I refuse to believe it. He's hotter in person? How is that possible?

And um, he's a Democrat? Okay... he's even sexier now, Go Kerry!
Old 10-15-2004, 02:57 AM
Elite Fan

I know..I just..can you imagine him hotter than he already is? He has got to be the hottest guy in the world.

Trust me, I am seething with jealously.
Old 10-16-2004, 12:35 AM
Master Fan

Kelly , I want a stuffed Josh..... That is such a great Idea!! Here are some Josh pops just for It....

Hi All, I am just dropping by to see how everyone is doing I hope you are all well, I will talk to you soon I hope...

Ohh BTW what happened to all the smilies?
Old 10-18-2004, 11:05 PM
Supreme Fan

AJ~ What do you mean what happened to the smilies? They still work for me Anyway, glad to see that you haven't forgotten about us You should stop in more you old hooker,

And Katie... grr... I don't know if I want to meet your friends or kill them, Oh well, one day I'll be a big time actress and I'll get to see Josh All the time Muahahaha! :evil_laugh: Okay, sorry. I let my fantasies get away from me,
Old 10-20-2004, 02:18 AM
Master Fan

Hey..I have a question..Whatever happened to Kim? She still post every now and then?

Old 10-22-2004, 01:17 AM
Supreme Fan

You know Catherine, I haven't heard from Kim in a couple of months. Like, back in April she started posting again, and then she stopped and I haven't seen her around since. Zales hasn't been around much anymore either. A lot of the old hookers are gone
Old 10-23-2004, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

We need to get those hookers back and get this thread crazy. I remember when the board first popped up, it was madness, absolute madness!