Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-13-2003, 12:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Beatlegirls Part 36- Because life without the Beatles is pure torture.

New Thread. yay! It took us waaaaaaaaaay to long to kick the old one to the curb.

Old Threads:
Part 34- Peace, Love, and AHDN on DVD
Part 35- The Race to get $60 for the Anthology DVD Continues...
Part 36- Because life without the Beatles is pure torture.

Welcome everyone old and everyone that is lurking. Come out of hiding and post. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Topic Starter: School is about to start again. How is everyone feeling about that?

[ 08-13-2003: Message edited Lucy in the Sky ]

*Beatlegirl*
Old 08-13-2003, 05:02 PM
PerfectlyPoisonous

Ah, school. It's only the third week back, and already I'm skipping lectures! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Hi Lucy! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Love your av! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2003, 05:30 PM
Addicted Fan

Thank ya. I like yours too! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

*Beatlegirl*
Old 08-13-2003, 07:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

School is going to be my savior I desperatly need to go back there so that I can meet new friends.

It turns out that my Mike's bad news has something to do with school. I think he's not going back....

Anyways...Yeah to a new thread...after how long??
Old 08-13-2003, 07:10 PM
Addicted Fan

Too long. I mean for real. It was waaaaayy before the DVDs were even coming out.

I had another job place call me today. Now I have to go in at 9am. These people want me to get up waaaayyyy to early. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I mean I need a full time job, but I'm enjoying the days of sleeping until 11:30am.

[img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]

So how about Jonathan Brandis eh? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

*Beatlegirl*
Old 08-13-2003, 11:47 PM
Master Fan

Sacha, I love your avie!!

Steph, that sucks about Mike. I hope he will continue school. I know you'll make a lot of new friends in school. If I can do it, anyone can [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm shy, but when you got a teacher to grip about or when people have no clue what's going on in a class, you can make lots of friends!
Aww Steph, you're using my fav avie that I made [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I thought that picture of John looking away was soo awesome. I'm glad somebody liked it !

Stacy, you are just getting all the job interviews! I love to sleep late too. On my days off, if I had to get up before 7am all week, I sleep until like 11:30 or later.

hee hee Jonathan Brandis. My second celeb crush..my first was Corey Haim [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

My room was plastered with his posters [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I remember I used to buy Bop and Big Bopper magazine [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Then I had a crush on Jonathan Taylor Thomas. That crush lastest longer. It's so sad to relive my youth [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] 'cause I was so pathetic [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I looked up Jon Brandis and he was in the movie Hart's War with Bruce Willis and Colin Farrell.

I watched the cutest movie the other day: What A Girl Wants. Amanda Bynes is adorable. My mom and I can't believe she is 17. I rented the movie because I love Colin Firth. I thought it might be cheesy, but it's soo cute! I totally recommend it.

Has anybody been watching American Juniors? I'm so happy with who won the other night [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I am going to buy their album [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Watch it next week, Deborah Gibson, Gladis Knight and Ruben Studdard will be performing with the kids.

[ 08-13-2003: Message edited steffieweffie ]

Make Love, Not War
Stefanie
Old 08-14-2003, 07:13 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]

Speaking of jobs, the interview I had today went well except he seems really hung up on how young I am. I wanted to bust out with "it's against the law for you to discriminate based on my age" but I figured that wouldn't make the best first impression. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Stef- I like Amanda Bynes also. I watch 'What I Like About You' on Sunday afternoons. She's just adorable.
-------------------------------------------------
We've come up with a great topic though!
New Topic Starter: Preteen/Teen Celebrity Crushes

My biggest was Jonathan Brandis. I was a fanatic. I think I still have some posters folded up in some drawers somewhere of him. hehe I'm trying to think who the minor crushes were: JTT and Scott Baio off the top of my head. I'll have to think of this a bit more. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

*Beatlegirl*
Old 08-14-2003, 09:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

Reliving our pre-teen celeb crushes is kinda scary...even a little embarassing but here are mine:

JTT (of course), Devon Sawa, Andrew Keegan, and of course my biggest and most embarassing one: Hanson.

Anyways, Thanks for your encouragement Stef. I'm probably as shy as you, so it's going to be a feat to meet new people, but I'm going to try really hard.

Steph
Old 08-14-2003, 12:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Hanson? Oh poor Steph. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Well it's okay. Most people think I should've been embarrassed of my *Nsync fetish. I personally think they are a quality boyband to like if you're going to like one. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] hehe

I'm so tired. I've been out three times today and about to make it a fourth. Too much to do.... I need a nap! [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

*Beatlegirl*
Old 08-14-2003, 07:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Stacy: I didn't realize that my obsession with Hanson was embarassing until i got over it and looked back. But NSync isn't embarassing...Justin is totally worth it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Well I was right, Mike isn't going to be going to Iowa State in the fall...his dad decided to not help him pay for it anymore. He's going to go to the community college, and try to come back in the fall. But he's still going to help me with my homework he says.

That Beatles book I'm reading is very depressing....life without the beatles really sucks.

Steph
Old 08-14-2003, 09:24 PM
Addicted Fan

You really shouldn't read books that depress you.... It's not healthy. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Justin is worth it. I could write a 1000 word essay on what I think, but I won't... because this is the Beatles board and it's after midnight. [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

*Beatlegirl*
Old 10-03-2003, 03:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey Steph--that book you're reading, the one involving life without the Beatles...Is that "Liverpool Fantasy" by any chance?
Old 10-04-2003, 06:24 AM
Master Fan

Hey Beatles fans! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I agree with this title whole-heartedly. I may not listen to them everyday or anything but if I had to go a day without walking into my room and being greeted by my numerous Beatles posters...I don't know what I would do. It would throw my whole life off balance I think. That dramatic rant over I don't know what else to say. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 10-06-2003, 02:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kleenexwoman86:
<STRONG>Hey Steph--that book you're reading, the one involving life without the Beatles...Is that "Liverpool Fantasy" by any chance?</STRONG>

Yup, it was Liverpool Fantasy...that was an awesome book and I recommend it to everyone...so is Fan Forum up for good now?

OMG, I so don't have a computer right now...it's terrible! My computer crashed and now i have to rely on computers at school for everything.

Steph
Old 10-07-2003, 05:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Woohoo! Someone besides me read it.

I'm sorry about your computer crashing...I hate it when mine does. The computers at school block Fanforum, so it drives me nuts.