Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-07-2003, 06:32 PM
PerfectlyPoisonous

Sucks about your computer [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] When mine became dated and started to break down, it was going to cost me too much to fix, and cheaper to buy a new one. Even though now I have a new, 'better' one, I miss my old faithful.

Heh, I can access FF from school, which is not a good thing really. Yesterday I was on here having a chat in the middle of a class! The other posters were making me laugh at inappropriate times [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Old 10-08-2003, 12:21 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I never had a computer class in High School. I had to take that in Jr. High. They were strict about the internet anyways at my high school library.

I am looking at some screen caps from a site from the Down With Love bloopers reel. Ewan is sooo hot! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

http://www.livejournal.com/users/cra...79.html#cutid1

Make Love, Not War
Stefanie
Old 10-08-2003, 07:37 PM
PerfectlyPoisonous

How cute is he! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Love 'em all, especially the bug one with DHP. He would be so much fun to work with.

Thanks Steff! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 10-09-2003, 10:14 AM
Master Fan

Hey everyone,

I hope everyone is doing good. I must find some time to visit this board a bit more often, since I haven't had time to lurk around much. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

We didn't have any computers when I was in Jr. High. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2003, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

Has anyone seen the 1983 movie Wargames with Matthew Broderick? It's always fun to see those movies where you clearly can tell that the time and technology has evolved. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2003, 01:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

I just got Sergeant Pepper's. Yay me!
I brought in the White Album to listen to during Jewelry class. I remember the first time I got it, the album as a whole annoyed the hell out of me. Then I listened to it for a while, and it began to grow on me. Now it's my favorite album out of all of them.
Old 10-11-2003, 12:18 AM
Master Fan

Steffie - true, a lot of the 80s movies are hilarious when it comes to computer technology.

Kleenexwoman86 - Sgt. Pepper is a great album. I always have trouble listing a favourite album or song since most of them are great.
Old 10-11-2003, 06:28 PM
Addicted Fan

I love the movie WarGames! It's a classic... one of the few 80s movies I can remember liking.

*Beatlegirl*
Old 10-11-2003, 09:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey Hey Hey!!

I have my computer back!!! Yippee!!! My cousin is a life saver!!

Anyways...I love the White Album...especially Revolutions 9...i know i'm weird like that.

OMG...my life is just so full of drama right now...geesh...oh well, I'm counting the days until I get to go home and enjoy non-dramatic stuff.

Steph
Old 10-12-2003, 10:48 AM
Addicted Fan

Did anyone watch SNL last night??! It was sooo good. When Justin started singing 'The Rainbow Connection' with Kermit the Frog, I started bawling. It was great! It inspired me to watch The Muppet Movie. So that's what I'm doing on this fine Sunday afternoon. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

*Beatlegirl*
Old 10-12-2003, 01:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

OMG...I didn't watch SNL....Too busy loving my computer to do anything else.

Anyways...omg..my drama just became more dramatic...if anyone wants to advise me, please PM me or e-mail me, whatever is easier.

Steph
Old 10-12-2003, 11:44 PM
Master Fan

I saw the previews for SNL and didn't realize it was Justin! He's got hair again!!! He looks very cute with hair [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Make Love, Not War
Stefanie
Old 10-13-2003, 09:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

OMG Stacy...we are sooo never on line at the same time!! I wish I could just call you when it's convenient for the both of us...i get free long distance on my cell...anyways, I need your advice!

Anyways...hehe, can't you just imagine a really political party of Sgt Peppers Lonley Hearts Club band...wouldn't it be funny if a president was elected from that party, and they would have to say that long name all the time? Okay, I'm in a weird, freaked out mood right now sorry.

Steph
Old 10-15-2003, 04:35 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm going to try to be online tonight. I've been downloading SNL skits, so I try not to use AIM. It slows it down considerably.... darn dial-up.

*Beatlegirl*
Old 10-17-2003, 09:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Stacy: Well, this weekend I may be on-line at a decent hour so that we can talk, but I'm not going to promise anything.

I'm such a clay fanatic right now...I love his new album...totally recommend it to everyone.

Well, It's my bed time now...Talk to you later

Steph