Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2013, 10:01 PM
Elite Fan

I can imagine Buffy finding a handwritten poem in one of her class books and wondering who wrote such deep words about her. And it turns out it was Spike.

Imagine if the professor of her poetry class got killed by demons/vamps and Spike pretended to be him for the rest of the semester. Buffy would be pissed but kind of like it to when he starts really getting into romanticisms, etc.

I hate when some fans say Buffy didn't like school. She did like it, especially university. She just didn't always have time for it since her life was so chaotic.

Buffy is the perfect combination of girly and butch. That is good since Spike is the perfect combination of bad boy and sensitive poet.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This moment was just on.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 01-25-2013, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

The moment

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 01-25-2013, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

That is so sad
Old 01-25-2013, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilywiccan (View Post)
I can imagine Buffy finding a handwritten poem in one of her class books and wondering who wrote such deep words about her. And it turns out it was Spike.

Imagine if the professor of her poetry class got killed by demons/vamps and Spike pretended to be him for the rest of the semester. Buffy would be pissed but kind of like it to when he starts really getting into romanticisms, etc.

I hate when some fans say Buffy didn't like school. She did like it, especially university. She just didn't always have time for it since her life was so chaotic.

Buffy is the perfect combination of girly and butch. That is good since Spike is the perfect combination of bad boy and sensitive poet.
You always make me want bunches of fics.

It shows how made for each other they are.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 01-25-2013, 10:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Buffy must have known he liked poetry and literature....i mean she hung out in the crypt all the time...she must have once picked up one of his laying-around- the-crypt reading material

Look at the scene in Afterlife when she visits him and he sees her while holding the knife. She's glancing down at magazines and stuff he has around the crypt.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I never really thought about that.

Old 01-25-2013, 10:40 PM
Elite Fan

Remembering moments like that in Tough Love makes Spike saying he wanted to kill her in OMWF have even less sense. And fans got so wrapped up in Spike that they didn't stop to think, "Wait, what? You're singing about wanting to kill her because she brought up your song about how if she isn't going to have sex with you she shouldn't come by to talk? You actually told her that you hope she burns 6 months after she was electrocuted to death by mystickal energy?"

I don't know what started Spike's shift. In late S5 and the first few eps of S6 he was so gentle and tentative with her. He was being the kind of guy that she could fall for, being like S7 William. But with Life Serial onwards, he ignores that she was starting to give him the crumbs he begged for and pushed for her to be all in when he should've been happy she was even alive (dead for 5 months!) and wanting to spend time with him (he used to have to trick her into stakeouts to spend time with her).
Old 01-25-2013, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I just think it has to do with him not having a soul. Spike could be selfless but his love for Buffy was also selfish. In Season 6 he would do anything to have her. Spike got his crumbs and still wanted more. His love for Buffy wasn't the human way because of his demon. Then when he gets his soul back we see his love is completely selfless.

Old 01-25-2013, 11:19 PM
Elite Fan

I felt like Spike, the writers, and the fans forgot how quickly their relationship actually did change. I mean, in February she is tells him the only chance he had with her would've been raping her while she was unconcious and then by November/December they are having passionate sex. They went from Buffy asking Spike why he's sitting at her table talking to her to Buffy seeking Spike out because he's the only person she can stand to be around. There were huge steps.

Are there any fics that have Spike start off by standing on the Summers lawn listening to Briley upstairs having sex but then he sneaks into the house and goes upstairs and is against the door the way he was in Dead Things or maybe the door is cracked and he's really going voyeur watching/listening to/smelling Buffy having sex and probably pleasuring himself while he's at it?

Or a fic that has Riley going to Harmony instead of the Bordello of blood to see what Buffy felt with vampires? And Spike found out because he could smell Riley's scent on Harmony. And he encourages it.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No never read any like those.

Old 01-25-2013, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

The first time he seen her.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

James says he played it with sexual undercurrent that also came from watching SMG dance.

Old 01-25-2013, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

SMG OT

First one is funny

Second one was hot They ha amazing chemistry there.

Third one was nice.

Fourth one was epic

Fifth one is good.

Sixth one was hilarious
Old 01-25-2013, 11:37 PM
Elite Fan

Spuffy through the seasons!

I love that we got something different each season. Each episode would change things between them. We saw them evolve so much as characters and in their relationship.

They should've left her hair alone. I loved her hair in the morning after scene in Wrecked. Even a still/gif of that scene is HOT.

In the Blood ties one, it looks like she's staring at his crotch.