Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-23-2020, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope so, too!

Quote:
#truth (I love all these memes btw keep them coming)
Old 03-24-2020, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love it
Old 03-25-2020, 04:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Thirty million children rely on school for food- in response to the closures @savethechildren and @nokidhungry have a new fund @savewithstories to support food banks, and mobile meal trucks and community feeding programs along with providing educational tools. Today I’m reading Pig The Pug (by Aaron Blabey published by @scholasticinc #savewithstories link in bio

Quote:
I’m at a loss for words. @theshando there are so many things about Deborah Waknin that I love. She taught me so much about style and fashion, but more than that she taught me about true friendship when I was very young in hollywood. I didn’t have a lot of friends when I moved here, and was experiencing so much at such a young and vulnerable age, but you two were always there to guide me, keep me company, be a shoulder to lean on and teach me how to make the perfect margarita. I only hope you both know how eternally grateful I am. Deb has now left us, but I know that she is still here in our hearts. I’m not sure why this lesson right now when there is already so much pain and we are already so scared, but I will try to find it. Everyone pls let your loved ones know how much you love them today (even if it’s virtual) Craig and Liv- you are in my thoughts and my prayers.
Old 03-25-2020, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

My brother showed me the first that you posted.

That's sad about SMG & Shannon's friend.

Thanks for posting.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-26-2020, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
#smgtipoftheday Activities to do with your kids during this time #Quarantips
Old 03-28-2020, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's cute.

Thanks for posting.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-29-2020, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Get past the horrible eyebrows on me and you will notice the incredibly handsome man, standing beside, me at my high school graduation. That’s #JohnCallahan or better know to me as GP (but why I called him that remains between us and those closest to him) He stepped into a lot of moments in my life because I didn’t have a father to be there. Johns greatest joy in his life, was when he had a daughter of his own @kaya_callahan. John left us this morning. I promise you GP just as you were there for me, I will always be there for smoosh (Kaya) and @evalarue as well. I will tape a pic of you to my hand held mirror (that’s for you @kellyripa ) This is all too much, especially right now, but I want the world to know how much you meant to so many people. #RIPJohnCallahan
Old 03-29-2020, 02:18 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I was waiting for her post about JC. Very nice words about him, I always heard he was like a father to her. I always loved on AMC Edmund could always see through Kendall's bs and didn't fall for her tricks lol.
Old 03-29-2020, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Happy to hear he stepped up where her bio dad epically failed. So sad for her loss. Seems she’s lost quite a few people in just the past year alone

Quote:
Goodness knows I’m DESPERATE for a reason to celebrate, and today I have one. It’s @skyecam_mommy birthday. This woman has stood by me as a friend and sister for over 15 years. I know we planned to live it up and get drunk today... but since I can’t see you... we will have to make do with this picture of us... quite drunk. This isn’t the vision any of us had for your 40th bday Jen- but I’m so grateful to have you in my life. I love you!! Everyone pls help me make Jennas bday special!! #happybirthdayjenna #40thbirthday
Old 03-30-2020, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing
Old 03-31-2020, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
#smgtipoftheday #quarantips I’m running out of places to hide 😂
Old 03-31-2020, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww what SMG said about JC being like a father to her.

Thanks for posting those Alicia.

Old 04-01-2020, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
#doNOTtrythisathome Btw, these days - what is an acceptable time of day to start drinking?!? Asking for a friend 😉
Old 04-04-2020, 12:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for posting.

Old 04-04-2020, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing