Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-07-2004, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just have a question for the aussies [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
How many SMG movies dvds came out to Oz? because there's some movies [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I can't seem to find *pouts*

PeaCock - thanks for the link...poor Sarah [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[ 03-07-2004: Message edited Crazy_D+J_Fan ]
Old 03-07-2004, 09:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Samii:
<STRONG>
*crossing fingers, toes and whatever else can be crossed in regards to SMG coming back* </STRONG>
*crosses fingers too*
Old 03-07-2004, 11:15 AM
Elite Fan

Poor SMG about her aunt dying. That article made me understand a lot more. Thanks for posting it.

Love the caps of her and Jason, wish he would cut the long hair though.
Old 03-10-2004, 05:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy_D+J_Fan:
<STRONG>I just have a question for the aussies [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
How many SMG movies dvds came out to Oz? because there's some movies [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I can't seem to find *pouts*

PeaCock - thanks for the link...poor Sarah [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[ 03-07-2004: Message edited Crazy_D+J_Fan ]</STRONG>
Sorry Kelly. Dunno. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Off the top of my head, I've seen the dvds for Scooby Doo, Harvard Man, IKWYDLS, Scream 2, Cruel Intentions... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Buffy: "So you're going to be with me in this?"
Angel: "Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
~ Chosen
Old 03-10-2004, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Nik [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I'm really looking for "Simply Irresistible" [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] it sure doen't look like it has come out to australia yet [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Amazon may be the answer [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-12-2004, 03:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy_D+J_Fan:
<STRONG>Thanks Nik [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I'm really looking for "Simply Irresistible" [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] it sure doen't look like it has come out to australia yet [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Yeah it is out here in Australia, and whats more here in Perth! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] (You live in Mandurah right?) Well, I live like 10 minutes from you in Secret Harbour [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and its definately at the video stores that I go to. Look around you'll find it!
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 03-13-2004, 01:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Samii:
<STRONG>Yeah it is out here in Australia, and whats more here in Perth! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] (You live in Mandurah right?) Well, I live like 10 minutes from you in Secret Harbour [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and its definately at the video stores that I go to. Look around you'll find it!</STRONG>
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Oh [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] thanks

Right [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks for the info [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
Old 03-13-2004, 04:37 AM
Master Fan

I haven't seen it around in Sydney.. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I remember I taped that movie on Foxtel, only for my brother to tape over it...with Pokemon or something! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

~ Chosen
Old 03-13-2004, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have the real video [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] but I want the dvd too [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Brothers ::shakes head:: [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] can't he buy his own tapes [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-14-2004, 06:44 PM
Elite Fan

Don't know if this has been mentioned but Sarah is gracing the cover of the newest CosmoGirl. She looks really pretty.

She is helping decorate a girl in Habitat for Humanity's room. It's a small article and then a 2 page lay-out of the room she and a designer helped do.

I'll try and scan the pictures later.
Old 03-16-2004, 07:59 AM
Master Fan

Aww, I just love the amount of charity Sarah has done since Buffy ended. I think it's wonderful and great to be giving something back!

Bless her!

*waits eagerly for scans*
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 03-16-2004, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

Wheeee! Magazine scans!
*waits with Sam*
Old 03-16-2004, 12:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
im one of those people that is in between on this issue. i would like her to just so i could see sarah and buffy again i really dont care who she ends up with cause i like both spike and angel, but then theres the whole thing about sarah just getting off her own show last year she just wants to do new things like the other actors of buffy and it seems like shes the only one that gets blamed for wanting to move on and do new things i understand if she doesnt want to but it seems like shes being pressured into guest starring on a show that isnt really about her its about angel and his gang. davids role in buffy was just to get spike on the show i dont think he wouldve been on other wise .like some one said above david was a regular on angel sarah was never a regular on angel.

i agree with your posts, because i would be disappointed if she didnt come back, but on the other hand i believe that the world would not come to an end if she didnt come back, and like someone else, maybe at the time she thought she could but circumstances took her in another directions where she cant right now and i understand that.
Marissa: Thank You
Old 03-17-2004, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by CutieKatie:
<STRONG>She is helping decorate a girl in Habitat for Humanity's room. It's a small article and then a 2 page lay-out of the room she and a designer helped do.

I'll try and scan the pictures later.</STRONG>
That's awesome news
Old 03-18-2004, 04:43 AM
Master Fan

So, Katie, any luck with scanning the pics? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

~ Chosen