Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-17-2004, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You hadn't seen I Will Remember You before? That is on ep everyone HAS to see. It's such an amazing episode and I do think it deserves an award. Wow, the acting is just so real and you can see it through the whole episode. Notice David saying "Shh...Sarah..." instead of Buffy and they never cut it.

Old 07-17-2004, 10:07 PM
Master Fan

Omg Nik - the Angel season finale. Holy hell. WTF. Dude, I was completely unspoiled (well I knew Wesley croaked, but thats it) that ending. Omg. I cannot believe they did that to us. After it ended, I seriously just sat frozen on my couch for ten minutes with my mouth open. I was like dude... um DUDE... Whaaaa?? Now we'll never know if any of them are alive or dead (I'm assuming Gunn died) but for all we know a B/A reunion is completely assasinated because Angel could have been slayed. Argh. But yeah, I was shocked to find out that it was the season finale this week. It felt so rushed, I mean we only JUST found out about the Black Thorne. And then bam. It felt super rushed. I just can't believe they ended it like that on a series finale. Crikey.

Pea - dude its so incredibly hot, isn't it? Mmmmm, Angelus.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 07-18-2004, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I so agree! I understand Joss being pissed off and having thought of a cont. for this "season finale" but then the show was cancelled and it was made into a series finale!! How unfair to the fans! I was so mad when I saw it. Now WB has announced they want an Angel movie. The least they can give us is our B/A reunion. My God, we have waited Forever!

Old 07-18-2004, 01:41 PM
Master Fan

It sucks that we didn't get a B/A ending. I would've been satisfied with B/A planning on starting a life together after the big fight, even if we never find out if he made it or not.. but wtf! What about Spike? So the whole Angel/Buffy/Spike thing was never resolved? Argh. And if they do make a movie, SMG won't be in it so WTF!
Old 07-18-2004, 02:50 PM
Elite Fan

I wish we would have had somewhat a B/A ending. That was such a huge part of the show and seeing them together would have been nice..Too bad SMG didn't have the time to guest-star on "Angel."
Old 07-18-2004, 06:41 PM
Extreme Fan

It kind of bothered me that Angel went and visited Buffy whenever she needed help, but when Angel needed help Buffy never came on the show. I love Sarah, but she never had time for poor David.
I kind of like the way they ended Angel because you can make up your own ending. I like to think Angel left and married Buffy and lived happily ever after. I know it didn't happen but hey...it could!
Old 07-18-2004, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's not exactly what it was like. In fact, Sarah said she was willing to come on the Ats finale but it was Joss who said he didn't want her to.

Old 07-19-2004, 04:02 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, it was Joss who didn't want Buffy to make AtS's finale "about a guest character" (Buffy is surely MUCH more than that!). Sarah couldn't make it to "The Girl in Question", and Joss wanted her there, not the finale.

Samii - I haven't watched it yet, but am spoiled. Wasn't much of an ending, eh? So did ya like it? I don't think I'll like it much..

Buffy: "So you're going to be with me in this?"
Angel: "Shoulder to shoulder. I'm yours."
~ Chosen
Old 07-19-2004, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally agree with you. Buffy is much more than just a "guest character" and I think partly Joss made a mistake not having Sarah on the show.

I didn't like the way it ended so I am pretty sure you won't either.

Old 07-19-2004, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

Immortal Lovers

I have never posted here before, but Buffy and Angel were my first official couple when I started watching the WB and I also featured them in a video I did called My Immortal. I still love this couple, they are amazing together!

Can I be added to the list?

Thanks
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 07-19-2004, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Of course you can! We love new Immortals! Welcome and you are added

Caroline

Old 07-20-2004, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by lesleykj
It kind of bothered me that Angel went and visited Buffy whenever she needed help, but when Angel needed help Buffy never came on the show. I love Sarah, but she never had time for poor David.
Sarah was actually scheduled to be in an episode early in the season, but her Auntie died, so obviously that would take priority over an episode. And then Joss wanted her in the 2nd to last episode, but she was still in Japan filming the 'Grudge', and then Joss decided to not to use her for the finale.

So ultimately I think it was all a matter of really, really, bad timing. I wish that we had gotten another season, because I totally think we would have gotten our crossover.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 07-20-2004, 09:48 PM
Master Fan

I agree with Sam. The WB didn't really give them much notice when they cancelled the show so Joss/SMG/etc didn't really have time to work out a schedule that worked for them all. We just needed one more season
Old 07-20-2004, 10:38 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sure if the circumstances had been different, then maybe SMG would have been able to guest-star. They just let her know too short of notice which kind of sucked.
Old 07-20-2004, 11:04 PM
Master Fan

Do we know if they are definitely making the Angel movie? At this point, I will be happy if we see Angel running after a blonde girl, whose face we can't see Dude, I need closure.