View Single Post
Old 07-17-2004, 10:07 PM
Samii
Master Fan

Omg Nik - the Angel season finale. Holy hell. WTF. Dude, I was completely unspoiled (well I knew Wesley croaked, but thats it) that ending. Omg. I cannot believe they did that to us. After it ended, I seriously just sat frozen on my couch for ten minutes with my mouth open. I was like dude... um DUDE... Whaaaa?? Now we'll never know if any of them are alive or dead (I'm assuming Gunn died) but for all we know a B/A reunion is completely assasinated because Angel could have been slayed. Argh. But yeah, I was shocked to find out that it was the season finale this week. It felt so rushed, I mean we only JUST found out about the Black Thorne. And then bam. It felt super rushed. I just can't believe they ended it like that on a series finale. Crikey.

Pea - dude its so incredibly hot, isn't it? Mmmmm, Angelus.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.