Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-05-2010, 12:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
I would love to work on some of it. It depends on how much time I have. I have a French test tomorrow and then I have to take pictures for my photography class. And Super Bowl Sunday. But I am otherwise open. I should have almost all Saturday.
There's no rush. You can take as long as you need. Also I could *attempt* (yikes) some of the arts too so it could be a team effort and lessen the load We're only on thread #42 and it could take months still before we get to 50 (course if we post whored we could get there much faster, but at the pace right now, it'll def be months)

Quote:
Also, at some point, who knows when, I need to go offline for some ZZZs. But I will always be on about 3:30pm central to really late on weekdays and some whacky schedule on weekends
Sleep. Wahh.

I should be sleeping now but my evil brain won't get tired.

Quote:
And I wish I actually had a shot with Ryan or James.
I want a Ryan and a Spike. I'm greedy. I also want a Lee Min Ho, a Han Kyul, a Cookie, a...gettin a little side tracked there
Old 02-05-2010, 12:09 AM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah, I know. Sleep. I probably will be on for at least another hour. So the fun ain't over.

I wish sleep wasn't necessary. I am a major insomniac, but I am so tired during the day. I am like a friggin vampire without fangs or the sun allergy or the thirst for blood.

Old 02-05-2010, 12:12 AM
Banned

That works out perfectly actually because goes down for 20 mins around that time every night (booooo )

You're going to have enough posts for an icon in no time.

I'm guessing Spuffy or Kat/Seb will be taking your icon cherry and be the first icon you use.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

That assumption would be correct. I get tired around 2am on weekdays and like 5am on weekends. I have issues...

Old 02-05-2010, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Spuffy icon!

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 02-05-2010, 12:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
I wish sleep wasn't necessary. I am a major insomniac, but I am so tired during the day. I am like a friggin vampire without fangs or the sun allergy or the thirst for blood.
Guuuurrrrl I share your pain. I think I'm going half crazy - no, I was already half crazy - three quarters crazy because I can never get a decent sleep. I keep operating on fried, burnt out brain batteries that need recharging and no good is coming of it. I'm lucky if I get tired before the sun rises.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:24 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_JennaJameson (View Post)
Guuuurrrrl I share your pain. I think I'm going half crazy - no, I was already half crazy - three quarters crazy because I can never get a decent sleep. I keep operating on fried, burnt out brain batteries that need recharging and no good is coming of it. I'm lucky if I get tired before the sun rises.
Exactly. And then people ask why I was up so late. And I have to use the little energy I have to explain it. Sometimes I have to take a Benadryl to feel remotely tired.

Old 02-05-2010, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

My sleep is always restless.

I feel like a Zombie.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 02-05-2010, 12:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelanieErdelyi (View Post)
Exactly. And then people ask why I was up so late. And I have to use the little energy I have to explain it. Sometimes I have to take a Benadryl to feel remotely tired.
I was given pills to help me get to sleep but they didn't work. Such is my life. *sigh*

The thing is though, once I get to sleep I have no problems. It's getting to sleep that takes forever. Sometimes even 72 hour maddening stretches of time where my body is exhausted but my brain won't go to that place where it can just shut down and freakin' sleep.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 02-05-2010, 12:31 AM
Ultimate Fan

I know. I sleep really well once I get to sleep. But it takes so long to get to sleep.

Old 02-05-2010, 12:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I wish I could actually get good sleep.

Old 02-05-2010, 12:39 AM
Banned

Sounds like you have it the worst J So you don't even sleep well once you finally fall asleep?

If SMG had licked me like that I would have fainted.

I bet RP had a hard time. In his pants.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I have to have taken a med. I can never rest on my own and they haven't been working lately.

Old 02-05-2010, 12:44 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_JennaJameson (View Post)
Sounds like you have it the worst J So you don't even sleep well once you finally fall asleep?

If SMG had licked me like that I would have fainted.

I bet RP had a hard time. In his pants.
I am sure he did. I would have helped him out though