Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-04-2010, 11:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

Cecile= Lucky (dumb) girl.

And I would definately support Cordy.

I do not make videos, cause I suck at it. But I do make art. if you click the link for my LJ in my signature I made the banner. and I make a lot more too. PhotoBucket

I plan on making more Spuffy, Seb/Kat, and Ryan/Sarah stuff.

Old 02-04-2010, 11:18 PM
Banned

*has a spazz attack from giddy joy* OMG yay! You make art and you make really good art!

I might have to be greedy and make some requests If that would be okay, of course.

Also - you like Nautibitz? We pretty much worship her Spuffy fanfics here. Seriously. We've dedicated numerous thread titles to quotes from her fics and Older pretty much works it's way into every SB thread once
Old 02-04-2010, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That art is totally amazing!

We love Nauti. We can't get enough of her fics.

I love Older way too much.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 02-04-2010, 11:22 PM
Ultimate Fan

Of course you can make requests. I may even make lots of stuff for the OP.

And I like, kiss the ground Nauti walks on. I spent December making an art a day for Crave, and got mentions a couple times in the A/Ns

Old 02-04-2010, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow that is So cool. She has posted here a couple of times. Too bad she never stayed.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 02-04-2010, 11:30 PM
Ultimate Fan

She is much more accessible through Twitter. I've talked to her briefly on there a few times.

Old 02-04-2010, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't have twitter.

I have posted to her on LJ before too.

Old 02-04-2010, 11:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelanieErdelyi (View Post)
Of course you can make requests. I may even make lots of stuff for the OP.
*bows* I would love you forever if you did. Seriously. I'd be in debt as your faithful minion or some shiz I don't care

Especially the Spuffy/Cangel OP. It doesn't even really have one. We're coming close to 50 threads and it'd be amazing to get a really cool OP but none of us are exactly art savvy. (Well Ash is, but she doesn't bestow her talents on us often )

*coughstillwaitingforthatSpuffcanartfromdecembercough*

Quote:
And I like, kiss the ground Nauti walks on. I spent December making an art a day for Crave, and got mentions a couple times in the A/Ns
I figured that was you when I saw all the amazing Crave art in your PB. Freaking awesome.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes Poor SpuffCan deserve a 50th OP.

Old 02-04-2010, 11:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

I will definatley put time into it this weekend

Also, am I the only one who thought that a block of tofu had more chemistry than Seb/Blahnette?

Old 02-04-2010, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 02-04-2010, 11:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
I will definatley put time into it this weekend
I am so happy and excite I'm surprised I didn't explode into a bunch of nasty particles

We put together a draft/check list of things we need for the OP a while ago (the OP was supposed be made but it nev happened ) so I can show you it if your serious about making it. You don't need to do everything on the checklist of course, it'd be supa awesome if you did any of it

Quote:
Also, am I the only one who thought that a block of tofu had more chemistry than Seb/Blahnette?
No. You're really not.

Surprising since they were married IRL. I don't get how that happens.

Don't even get me started on how badly Seb/Blahnette were written. I will never buy his "feelings" for her. And for such a virtuous virgin she sure gave it up fast. I know Seb's a slab of sex and that resisting him would be futile - but COME ON. After sitting up on that high horse of hers you think she'd try to stick to her morals for longer then 5 secnds.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:52 PM
Banned

Because I never tire of Blahnette hate...

"What is that smell?"

"Ewwwww. It's Annette."
Old 02-04-2010, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

She is even cute there with a Eww face.

I wanna be SMG.

Thanks So much for agreeing to make the SpuffCan OP.

Old 02-04-2010, 11:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

I would love to work on some of it. It depends on how much time I have. I have a French test tomorrow and then I have to take pictures for my photography class. And Super Bowl Sunday. But I am otherwise open. I should have almost all Saturday.

And also, according to IMDB they are now divorced. YES! YAY YAY YAY! Now PJ and Sarah need to divorce.

Also, at some point, who knows when, I need to go offline for some ZZZs. But I will always be on about 3:30pm central to really late on weekdays and some whacky schedule on weekends

I wish I was as attractive as SMG. And I wish I actually had a shot with Ryan or James.

Quote:
Spouse
Reese Witherspoon (5 June 1999 - 13 June 2008) (divorced) 2 children

Last edited by MelanieErdelyi; 02-05-2010 at 12:03 AM