Supreme Fan

Got any more?
Old 05-21-2008, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Of course

Old 05-21-2008, 03:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyt (View Post)
Kat I started as a LP fan after only watching S5 and that's mostly cuz I hated Lucas/Lindsay. Now after completing S1, I could see LP ending up together but I would prefer BL to be the end game. I hope it was Brooke he called!

Both David and Sarah deny dating but I have my suspicions...

I liked LP in S1, but from S2 onward, BL sort of stole my heart. I think it was a combined force of the fact that they're truly the underdog coupling of the triangle combined with Brooke's selflessness & truly showing that all she's ever wanted for Lucas was his happiness that really sealed the deal for me.

All I know is that if LP are endgame, I'd at least like some semblance that BL truly loved each other without regrets, instead of trying to cast it aside as a typical high school relationship like they did in the first half of S5.

That's not who BL were, nor has it ever been. Maybe in S1 it was more kidding around, yes, but from S2 onward?

Hell no.

Anyways, between us all, I really truly believe that S/D had a thing going on in the old days, but it's just speculation. However, there have been some pretty convincing arguments to the contrary.

Like, for instance, why did David come see Sarah when she was doing SNL back in '99 when he had no reason to be there? He wasn't filming, nor was he promoting any projects, and I personally find it highly unlikely that he was there just to support Sarah, because frankly, he didn't need to go all the way to New York to do so.

There were so many instances and sources of speculation that it's not even funny. Nothing was ever fully proven, but a lot of us S/D'ers have our doubts that these two were just pals who hung around from time to time.

And suddenly, I feel almost stalker-ish about this subject.
Old 05-21-2008, 05:22 PM
Supreme Fan

That's some really interesting speculation.
Old 05-22-2008, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

I bet they did date. Thats a very convincing photo.

k r i s tine | my art | icon
Old 05-22-2008, 12:16 PM
New Fan

Hi i just joined today i think this boad as got the best topic, i love Sarah and David as well

and believe that they did go out.
I made manips of their wedding pics in the past
Old 05-22-2008, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Kat: (View Post)
I liked LP in S1, but from S2 onward, BL sort of stole my heart. I think it was a combined force of the fact that they're truly the underdog coupling of the triangle combined with Brooke's selflessness & truly showing that all she's ever wanted for Lucas was his happiness that really sealed the deal for me.

All I know is that if LP are endgame, I'd at least like some semblance that BL truly loved each other without regrets, instead of trying to cast it aside as a typical high school relationship like they did in the first half of S5.

That's not who BL were, nor has it ever been. Maybe in S1 it was more kidding around, yes, but from S2 onward?

Hell no.

Anyways, between us all, I really truly believe that S/D had a thing going on in the old days, but it's just speculation. However, there have been some pretty convincing arguments to the contrary.

Like, for instance, why did David come see Sarah when she was doing SNL back in '99 when he had no reason to be there? He wasn't filming, nor was he promoting any projects, and I personally find it highly unlikely that he was there just to support Sarah, because frankly, he didn't need to go all the way to New York to do so.

There were so many instances and sources of speculation that it's not even funny. Nothing was ever fully proven, but a lot of us S/D'ers have our doubts that these two were just pals who hung around from time to time.

And suddenly, I feel almost stalker-ish about this subject.
You're definitely not stalkerish Kat!

Sarah was never as close to her other male co-stars as she was with David. They were always touching each other and the off camera kisses? Come on! I've never seen her kiss James randomly at events...

As for OTH, well I watched a lot of S4 and watching Brooke let Lucas go was hard. She loved him so much but it was more important for him to be happy (with Peyton) than for her to be happy holding on to him. Personally, I used to believe that Lucas loved Peyton more than anything (after watching S5 and most of S4) but after watching S1, I see a lot of S5 echoed. Both Lucas and Peyton are unable to make it work. They have all the opportunities in the world and it still didn't work. I just don't think it's meant to be.

Meanwhile Brooke/Lucas have become closer as friends. There's a connection there that has grown to a level that is even greater than Peyton/Lucas. I would much prefer them to be the end game.

Welcome forbiddenloversunite Hope to see more of you!
Old 05-23-2008, 06:53 AM
New Fan

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 05-23-2008, 06:56 AM
New Fan

i was crazy abut Sarah and David a while back still am

here are manips i made of them
some of them are odd looking lol
let me know what you think

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 05-23-2008, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm in love!

Great manips! Are you still making art? I hope you are so you can share here and in the B/A thread as well.
Old 05-23-2008, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh my god! I it so much! Totally made my day!!!
Icon: ?
Old 05-23-2008, 03:39 PM
New Fan

thankyou

thankyou , glad i made people happy

i have more i will put them up..

here is Buffy and Angel one

Last edited by forbiddenloversunite; 05-23-2008 at 04:10 PM
Old 05-24-2008, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Love it!