Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-14-2008, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Kat: (View Post)
I should, but I've been lurking internet wise for so many years that old habits die hard!

I used to ship LP but BL won me over permanently in S2. I do miss the LP friendship that the two once shared, though.
I just saw Season 2 for the first time.

I started with Season 3 cause it was given to me. Saw parts of Season 4 at the sametime. Then watched Season 1 and then 2.

Was Bangel one of your first ships?

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 05-14-2008, 10:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I just saw Season 2 for the first time.

I started with Season 3 cause it was given to me. Saw parts of Season 4 at the sametime. Then watched Season 1 and then 2.

Was Bangel one of your first ships?
It was....I think my second or third primetime ship. I remember that the very first episode I saw was Teacher's Pet, and I shipped B/X for about ten minutes...until DB appeared on my screen, thus leading to my liking and future loving B/A.

I did really like Spike, though...just not in a romantic context with Buffy. However, there's no denying his character was bad ass.

I could tell you who my first primetime ship was, but I think you'd possibly hurt me.
Old 05-14-2008, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It was....I think my second or third primetime ship. I remember that the very first episode I saw was Teacher's Pet, and I shipped B/X for about ten minutes...until DB appeared on my screen, thus leading to my liking and future loving B/A.

I did really like Spike, though...just not in a romantic context with Buffy. However, there's no denying his character was bad ass.

I could tell you who my first primetime ship was, but I think you'd possibly hurt me.
Bander!

You can see who I ship by my sig.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 05-14-2008, 10:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Bander!

You can see who I ship by my sig.
It was for ten minutes, dude! I think it was that weird fantasy he had where he saved Buffy and it was just...yeah.

You and I share a love of 90210, but not couple wise. That was the first primetime show I shipped, and I think we all know where this conversation can lead to!
Old 05-14-2008, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It was for ten minutes, dude! I think it was that weird fantasy he had where he saved Buffy and it was just...yeah.

You and I share a love of 90210, but not couple wise. That was the first primetime show I shipped, and I think we all know where this conversation can lead to!

Dylan/Brenda Brandon/Kelly?

I remember that fantasy.

Old 05-14-2008, 11:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:

Dylan/Brenda Brandon/Kelly?

I remember that fantasy.
Ouch. You hurt me with your words.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Ouch. You hurt me with your words.
Huh?

Old 05-15-2008, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm currently watching S1 of OTH and I could see myself shipping BL. I'm not 1005% sure cuz I've never seen any scenes of BL as a couple yet (I've watched all of S5 and most of S4 with bits of S2 and S3). But LP isn't clicking with me.

Old 05-15-2008, 04:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyt (View Post)
I'm currently watching S1 of OTH and I could see myself shipping BL. I'm not 1005% sure cuz I've never seen any scenes of BL as a couple yet (I've watched all of S5 and most of S4 with bits of S2 and S3). But LP isn't clicking with me.
Ashley,

When I first started watching the show, I shipped LP. But as the series progressed, especially with episode 2.10, I just think that Lucas' passion and loved for Brooke surpassed any like I may have had for LP.

If you end up do liking BL, I'd suggest fast-forwarding through most of S4, because that totally sucked for us.

S5 is just rocking for the fanbase, though, and that will hopefully progress well into S6.

And I just noticed now that you said you saw most of S4. So just excuse that whole sentence on that season that I wrote.

That picture is . I wish they would have had more scenes together before the show ended. WB/UPN feuds be damned!
Old 05-20-2008, 06:08 PM
Total Fan

Old 05-20-2008, 11:10 PM
Supreme Fan

Those Sarah/David pics are awesome! They are so cute together!
Old 05-21-2008, 04:01 AM
Banned

I posted in here by accident.
Old 05-21-2008, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deiaa (View Post)

Did they date?

k r i s tine | my art | icon
Old 05-21-2008, 01:13 PM
Supreme Fan

In real life? No, I don't think so!

That's just a very convincing candid!
Old 05-21-2008, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kat I started as a LP fan after only watching S5 and that's mostly cuz I hated Lucas/Lindsay. Now after completing S1, I could see LP ending up together but I would prefer BL to be the end game. I hope it was Brooke he called!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgp1217 (View Post)
Did they date?
Both David and Sarah deny dating but I have my suspicions...