Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-01-2004, 02:08 PM
Supreme Fan

that what this thread needed pictures of our girl....

i like that wallpaper from the ep him.....
Old 06-02-2004, 09:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Scythe
Did you know that SMG was 24th this year for sexiest woman in the world? She won in 1999 I think it was ED came 26th and Charisma and Alyson were also in it... I'll let you know which possitions they were when I find my Buffy magazine
Yeah, lmfao I saw that. I think thats pretty decent considering she's been out of the spotlight for a year.

Also, most of the woman in the top were pretty "fake" if you get my drift!

And BTW, yes I loved your site. It's beautiful. Sigh. Made me miss the show even more! Sniff.

ashleyboreanaz - do you mean the photoshoot, where she also poses in the car? If so, yeah I have to totally agree. That is a very big fave. She looks awesome, and I totally want the dress she wears.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 06-02-2004, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I still think #24 is good! I will always think Sarah is beautiful! She has a special thing about her that makes me think she is so incredibly beautiful!

Old 06-02-2004, 04:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Samii

ashleyboreanaz - do you mean the photoshoot, where she also poses in the car? If so, yeah I have to totally agree. That is a very big fave. She looks awesome, and I totally want the dress she wears. [/B]
no, but that one definatley reaks of sexiness, this is actuall the one im talking about

The reason there's so many problems with religion in the world is because people take literally what were symbolic elements. They all believe the same thing essentially and yet they're willing to die about the details.
Old 06-02-2004, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

Oh yeah they are good ones. Although, I think I prefer these ones more, athough I can't find the ones of her on the floor, and these aren't the best quality ones of it either, but it'll give you the idea

-
-

Ohhh, I want those shoes and that dress. They are aweeesommmeee.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 06-03-2004, 01:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sooo making an art out of those later
Old 06-03-2004, 02:20 AM
Supreme Fan

i like both but like samii i like those car ones there great.....
Old 06-03-2004, 03:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's weird to see her in a car because Buffy soooo can't drive
Old 06-03-2004, 04:12 AM
Supreme Fan

its is weird seeing her in a car....
Old 06-03-2004, 06:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Scythe
It's weird to see her in a car because Buffy soooo can't drive
True! Although, she isn't exactly driving, she's posing. Bwah... oh and its SMG! Hee!

BTW, I can't wait to see your art.
Old 06-03-2004, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I Sarah's photoshoots! She is so beautiful in all of them. I actually took a pic from the car photoshoot and went and had my hair cut like that last summer. It looked totally cool!

Old 06-03-2004, 11:04 AM
Elite Fan

wow...those pics look stunning. I love them. Thanks for posting them.
She looks so vibrant and beautiful. When I've had my hair done in the past I've based it on her cut or color. She has great hair.
Old 06-03-2004, 02:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hmm... maybe sarah could do a *new* shoot in perhaps a vintage mustang or corvette..now that would be some sexiness right there
The reason there's so many problems with religion in the world is because people take literally what were symbolic elements. They all believe the same thing essentially and yet they're willing to die about the details.
Old 06-03-2004, 02:42 PM
Elite Fan

I'd love her to do a new shoot. That would be cool.
Old 06-03-2004, 03:39 PM
Supreme Fan

we need new photos like those....