Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-26-2006, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Right now, we don't know if she's pregnant. Personally to me, it was looking like she was losing weight. It's only gossip, rumors right now. No confirmed fact. The fact that Britney's own spokesperson has yet to respond to the rumors at all. Whether to confirm or deny.

So time will tell what will happen...

But it's not fact yet!
Old 04-26-2006, 05:32 PM
Master Fan

Yeah that's true, well, either way congrats Brit!
Old 04-26-2006, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

I hope this press conference, if real, is show on E! news. I'll have to tape it.

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 04-26-2006, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

According to Access Hollywood.com. Whether this is true, I don't know.

Quote:
Britney Spears Pregnant Again

"A source close to the family" has confirmed exclusively to Access Hollywood that Britney Spears is five months pregnant.

Just 7 months ago, Britney and Kevin welcomed young Sean Preston into the world. Now, it appears the couple is ready to welcome their second child.

No other details were immediately available.
Apparently Extra speaks to Kevin about the pregnancy question. And will have his answer tomorrow.

I don't get why Britney's people aren't responding at all!

Makes me think something is up?

Source: tv.zap2it.com

Quote:
Oops! Is Britney Pregnant Again?
Bumps and bikinis don't mix when you're trying to hide the happy news

LOS ANGELES -- Britney Spears may be hit with a baby one more time.

The pop star is absolutely, positively, allegedly, reportedly, and most likely pregnant, asserts Us Weekly's website.

The magazine's spies were in Vegas this weekend and observed Spears, 24, poolside at Caesar's Palace "sporting a red bikini and a serious bump." Jumping to the logical conclusion and confirming recent speculation, Us talked to an unnamed source that confirms the singer and her dancer/rapper/slacker husband Kevin Federline are expecting their second child.

The magazine claims that she's been keeping the news from her parents and ordered fake cocktails to hoodwink observers.

This news comes on the heels of the baby-falling scandal in which Spears' seven-month-old child Sean Preston fell from a highchair and bonked his noggin under his nanny's not-so-watchful eye. Spears was not present at the time, and reports from In Touch claim that the distraught mother has subsequently fired the nanny.

Celebrity magazines have been speculating/hoping that there's been trouble in paradise for the couple after Spears abandoned Federline's hip-hop gig in Vegas' club Pure on that same trip. Some says there was a big fight about her presence overshadowing his showcase, while others claim that she merely wanted to stay in with her baby, so he wouldn't be alone with the nanny.

The couple had a sneaky wedding in September 2004. Federline has two other children from a previous relationship.

Last edited by Jasper1975; 04-26-2006 at 08:58 PM
Old 04-26-2006, 09:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

So is Britney really pregnant because I just heard E! announced it?
Old 04-26-2006, 11:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

For now it is only rumours.

I hope the press conference will happen. The day she announces the split from Kevin will be a really joyous day. I'll be smiling all day long.
Old 04-27-2006, 01:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Well everyone could just be attacking her with rumors, we'll probably know for sure in a couple of month if her stomach gets really big
Old 04-27-2006, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm just surprised her people haven't commented. Officially. They are allowing the rumors to spread. It's wierd.

I don't know if it's true. I'm thinking it might be.

But the conspiracy theories are beginning to fester. I'm beginning to think something is bigger. LOL!

Like she might be leaving Kevin, and waiting to announce both...

Just wierd that her spokesperson hasn't commented at all!
Old 04-27-2006, 11:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

The rumour mill has really started to go around. Some big news will come I think but it seems like everyone is guessing what it will be. I've read that it could be her label dropping her but I think that will never happen, her being pregnant or that she's leaving Kevin or just as simple as she will talk about her plans for her next album.
Old 04-28-2006, 05:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think she signed a new deal with Jive last year. So if there is a change. It's not them dropping her. She might want something new. But we've heard a lot of talk of a new album. So it's not like she's putting her career on deep ice. New baby or not.

So many rumors. And so little information.
Old 04-28-2006, 05:28 PM
Master Fan

I heard that Kevin denied it!
Old 04-29-2006, 10:24 PM
Master Fan

I hope shes not pregnant....

Christina Talks About Britney In New 'More' Interview
With all of these skinny celebs everywhere, do you feel like you've got to lose weight?
"I can't win whether I'm thin or not. Whenever a star gains weight, papers make a big deal about it. It's really sad."

Like Britney? She's changed quite a lot since getting married, what do you make of that?
"What she does is nobody's business but her own, but we are two very different people. We were only compared in the past because we're the same age and kind of did the same stuff." - Thanks ubritney.com.

Britney Working With T-Pain
Now record companies are lining up to secure T-Pain's services as a producer and songwriter to get the unique T-Pain treatment for their artists. When not busy promoting his own CD, he's found time in recent months to contribute songs to albums by Britney Spears, Nick Lachey, Trick Daddy, Trillville, Charlie Wilson and E-40. Only one - "U and Dat" on E-40's hit CD "My Ghetto Report Card" - has been released so far.

Working with Spears might have provided some interesting stories - if he'd had the opportunity to meet her.

"I just had to lay something down for her and send it to her and she approved it," T-Pain, 21, says by telephone from Columbus, Ga., during a tour with teenage R&B heartthrob Chris Brown.

Credit: SFGate
Old 04-29-2006, 11:28 PM
Master Fan

Hmm, intresting interview with Christina!
Old 04-30-2006, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kevin gave a interesting response which furthers my conspiracy theories LOL. You would expect a standard, "no she isn't pregnat. Yes she is" Or a even "No comment."

But he said, "I wouldn't bet on it."

Sure it sounds like a denial. But why isn't Britney's people coming out and nipping it in a bud.

It's just really wierd. The whole situation is beginning to look wierd.

But then maybe they might want to let it all die, and then come out and prove she's not pregnant. I would have though though, we would have heard from Britney's spokesperson about it.

It's all so wierd!
Old 05-02-2006, 10:17 PM
Master Fan

I'm just waiting until we get new pictures of Brit.

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page