View Single Post
Old 04-29-2006, 10:24 PM
Jennifer ~*Justified1/2*~
Master Fan

I hope shes not pregnant....

Christina Talks About Britney In New 'More' Interview
With all of these skinny celebs everywhere, do you feel like you've got to lose weight?
"I can't win whether I'm thin or not. Whenever a star gains weight, papers make a big deal about it. It's really sad."

Like Britney? She's changed quite a lot since getting married, what do you make of that?
"What she does is nobody's business but her own, but we are two very different people. We were only compared in the past because we're the same age and kind of did the same stuff." - Thanks ubritney.com.

Britney Working With T-Pain
Now record companies are lining up to secure T-Pain's services as a producer and songwriter to get the unique T-Pain treatment for their artists. When not busy promoting his own CD, he's found time in recent months to contribute songs to albums by Britney Spears, Nick Lachey, Trick Daddy, Trillville, Charlie Wilson and E-40. Only one - "U and Dat" on E-40's hit CD "My Ghetto Report Card" - has been released so far.

Working with Spears might have provided some interesting stories - if he'd had the opportunity to meet her.

"I just had to lay something down for her and send it to her and she approved it," T-Pain, 21, says by telephone from Columbus, Ga., during a tour with teenage R&B heartthrob Chris Brown.

Credit: SFGate