Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-20-2004, 12:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
But fearing spontaneous outbreaks of Goldberg-mania, Santa's Slay production staff were keeping mum yesterday on the locations where the film will be shooting, and wouldn't even confirm that Goldberg is indeed in town. Stalk him at your own peril.
I'd rather stalk Emilie.

Hmm...no wonder she hasn't been out much. Too busy filming this and Brick. I can sorta tell it isn't gonna be a total hit but still, Emilie's getting out there. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks for the article Lucy. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 02-20-2004, 07:32 AM
Master Fan

i didn't know who bill goldberg was until i saw his picture than it made sense...

[ 02-20-2004: Message edited meretwins ]
Old 02-20-2004, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Goldberg's a wrestler, right? I looked him up on imdb & he had a lot of WWF stuff.

Even if Santa's Slay isn't a hit I think it's great that Emilie is getting work more frequently and gaining experience. Plus it can be a cult hit or maybe will be a surprise hit. I think eventually Emilie will become more known. She deserves to be more known.
Old 02-21-2004, 01:16 AM
Master Fan

He looks a bit marcho for the role of Santa. I know he is suppose to be bad and all but should he at least look like the real Santa ( not real [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ), like fat. Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Moonlight Serenade, I agree. Emilie is destined to have success. I actually like it that's not widely known. Once she will be everyone would love her but I'd just feel like she's been stolen. Does that make sense?

Old 02-21-2004, 03:48 AM
Extreme Fan

I know what you mean [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Here in Germany no one really knows who she is. You always have to add an 'She's the blonde chick from Roswell' but even then nobody really knows who she is.
I think she's special, not so mainstream like other actresses who everyone likes and knows.

Leya
Old 02-21-2004, 04:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

she'll get there though, don't you or anyone else worry lol. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Emilie will be the next...Nicole Kidman...who knows, maybe the young Aussie chick can sing! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Nessa
Old 02-21-2004, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I never heard Emilie sing but I'd love to hear what her voice sounds like.

I know what you mean. When Emilie is a big name we can all say "I have been a fan of hers since she was on Roswell and no one else had any idea who she was".
Old 02-21-2004, 11:44 PM
Master Fan

Leya, I live in Australia and people from her own country don't know who she is. But it was sort of like that with Nicole and all the other famous aussies. At least, Emilie won't have embarrassing aussie movies of them. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You should see Nicole in frizzy hair and Russell as a bum!

Emilie sing? Hmm..I'd definitely like to see that. It would be great. And she could put her ballet into it!

Old 02-22-2004, 05:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by roxygurl:
<STRONG>Leya, I live in Australia and people from her own country don't know who she is. But it was sort of like that with Nicole and all the other famous aussies. At least, Emilie won't have embarrassing aussie movies of them. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You should see Nicole in frizzy hair and Russell as a bum!

Emilie sing? Hmm..I'd definitely like to see that. It would be great. And she could put her ballet into it!</STRONG>
I'm an Aussie as well and there is never any mention of her in any of the Australian magazines. She has gone very un-noticed in her own country.

Awesome news about her new movie. Sounds very interesting and i just hope that it manages to make its way to Australia sometime.

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 02-23-2004, 09:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Emilie Musings...

$4 million budget and 2 months in Edmonton?
That means until about mid-April 2004.

Edmonton weather:
http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/CAXX0126_f.html

Looks like a big step up from the shoestring "Brick".

She spend less than two months in Vancouver for
the 3-hour "Carrie".

"Gal-pal" Mac? Are we gonna see Emilie as
an action-type gal here?

Hope so. We miss the agressive Tess of Season-1 Roswell
who lives on ad infinitum in the Narrative Works as Tess, the little Queen of Antar, and the 'Roswell Rose' Tess.

Among others. Like Ava & Chris.

Ah, well.
Have Fun, Emilie!

-Gloriana
Old 02-23-2004, 04:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the news Glory [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I can't wait to see this movie! Is there an official site up yet?

Leya
Old 02-24-2004, 10:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Hmm... interesting name for the movie and the plot sounds interesting. Thanks for the information. Edmonton is toooooo far away from my province, let alone my hometown! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] But I am glad that Emilie is doing more movies now. She deserves it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Stephan
Old 02-28-2004, 01:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

Another article from the Edmonton Sun.

Slowly but surely we'll get a quote from Em.

I like that the producers don't want people to take this seriously. (how anybody can is a mystery) Hopefully, in the end, their intentionally bad jokes won't just end up... bad.

[ 02-28-2004: Message edited Lucy Pearl ]
Old 02-28-2004, 02:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks Lucy!

I don't know Bill Goldberg, but a wrestler? Isn't he a bit out of place in the whole movie scene. Not that I say that he's a bad actor, I just can't imagine a wrestler in a movie.

Leya
Old 02-29-2004, 12:35 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the article. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] Wish Emilie could have said something too. Even if it was on Goldberg. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]