Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-26-2008, 07:36 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxLost-in-SawyerxXx (View Post)
What's interesting me is how much Claire's fashion has changed over the seasons...she seems to be getting more fashionable with every season . And she's lost all the little wristbands and stuff since S1.
Early Claire was a bit quirkier. Maybe her early wardrobe was influenced by the initial idea to make her a surrogate mother. Kind of like an esoteric hippie chick who ends up with a child that isn't hers on a deserted island. In the pictures LilMouse posted, Josh is dressed like I would've imagined early Claire's boyfriend. Thomas didn't really look like an artist to me.

I liked her jeans in Eggtown.

Quote:
Unfortunately all I know how to say is bonjour, merci, and je'mappelle Sophie. .
Just add "oui" and "non" to your vocabulary and you have the most important stuff covered.
Old 02-26-2008, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Early Claire was a bit quirkier.
I remember Emilie saying that Claire was a free spirit, but I rarely got that vibe from Claire. The main vibe I always got was sweet.

Quote:
Maybe her early wardrobe was influenced by the initial idea to make her a surrogate mother. Kind of like an esoteric hippie chick who ends up with a child that isn't hers on a deserted island.
I'm so glad they changed her story. Because even though her current storyline is going nowhere, I still think it's more interesting and long lasting than being a surrogate.

Quote:
In the pictures LilMouse posted, Josh is dressed like I would've imagined early Claire's boyfriend. Thomas didn't really look like an artist to me.
Thomas was a preppy boy. I wanted to see her dating a BoHo.
Old 02-27-2008, 07:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

Lost French Magazine Prints - eBay (item 330215598025 end time Mar-03-08 17:42:02 PST)
Old 02-27-2008, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think it's so funny how the Lost cast pictures use so many different fake backgrounds.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:04 AM
Addicted Fan

They must be terribly poor at ABC. They take one promo pic and photoshop it into a gazillion more "new" pictures.

Thanks, CheeryTutorGrl89.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I'm so glad they changed her story. Because even though her current storyline is going nowhere, I still think it's more interesting and long lasting than being a surrogate.
It would come in handy now in season 4: Rescue may have arrived but she's afraid of going back because it means giving away the baby.
Old 02-28-2008, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

ah yea. That would def. give her a reason to stay on the island if she wants to keep the baby. Because I don't see her lying if she were to get off the island.

I wish there were more promo pics of Emilie.
Old 03-04-2008, 08:16 AM
Addicted Fan

Old 03-04-2008, 08:24 AM
Amy
Elite Fan

Thanks for the pictures. She looks lovely, especially in the last one.
Old 03-04-2008, 09:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
They must be terribly poor at ABC. They take one promo pic and photoshop it into a gazillion more "new" pictures.
Photoshop badly , I know my photoshop skills aren't much to brag about but on Kate's S4 pic you can see a bit of blonde hair, like they've cloned her over someone else (Juliet or Claire).

Aww the Emilie pics are so cute I love her outfit in the middle pic. Emilie suits colour
Old 03-04-2008, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I love the first picture. And I really love the dress she's wearing.

The yellow dress is the same as this one

Old 03-04-2008, 11:37 AM
Addicted Fan

Did they get to keep the clothes from the photoshoot? Lucky!
Old 03-04-2008, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

either that or maybe it was her dress to begin with?

she's worn dresses from shoots out in public before.

like here

Old 03-09-2008, 05:05 PM
Extreme Fan

God she's changed so much since those days . All grown up . The pics with her and Josh are so cute
Old 03-09-2008, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I can't believe that was almost 10 years ago because I don't think her face has changed that much. Just the way she styles her hair, does her makeup, and the clothes she wears has changed.
Old 03-10-2008, 03:33 AM
Addicted Fan

Time flies. Almost ten years... When you're still a kid or a teen, you think ten years is an eternity.