Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-13-2008, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yea, I don't own the dvds. If you want to attempt to upload the scenes, I'd appreciate it, otherwise I can just search youtube.

I don't know why, but I can't get the video anymore. It used to be you type Emilie's name in the search box and a page popped up with a bunch of videos on the side and a listing of all her movies/tv shows that were going to air appeared, but it's not like that anymore.
Old 07-14-2008, 03:04 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigelvrm (View Post)
I know that there is some footage from Nick Wechler's birthday party, here: Emilie Online; Everything Emilie de Ravin
They did table reads! I wonder how many of them secretly snickered when silly dialogue or outrageous story twists came up.
Old 07-14-2008, 05:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mone (View Post)
They did table reads! I wonder how many of them secretly snickered when silly dialogue or outrageous story twists came up.
*cough*Dep*cough*

My fav bit is when Emilie is more into her food/drink than reading the EOTW script
Old 07-15-2008, 12:55 PM
Addicted Fan

But FutureMax had such a brilliant, foolproof plan!

Not.

The ending is still one of my favourite moments:

Siiigh. Of course Kyle stole the entire episode with his little snark directed at Liz: "Well, you here for a reason, or you just rushed right over 'cause you sensed I might be experiencing some actual joy?"
Old 07-15-2008, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The above scene and the lamp trimming scene are the best in that ep. The smartest thing that came out of Max's mouth was asking Tess to stay.
oh, and I also like when FMax checks out Tess' boobs
Old 07-16-2008, 01:49 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
oh, and I also like when FMax checks out Tess' boobs
But he's doing it all to save Earth and a couple of other planets! Teeheehee, right, Max, right.

Oops, I didn't notice we already went past 300 posts... The new thread can be found here:

EdR Picture Thread #12: Cheeeeeeeeese!

Last edited by Mone; 07-16-2008 at 02:10 AM