Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-01-2008, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by divaduck (View Post)
She wasn't in the house when it went boom, if you look at the ep again the clotheline was around her as were clothes, that was the explanation of her not being that hurt but I really REALLY wish they would let Claire cut her hair, if they can cut Charlie's and Jack can shave why not just let the poor girl cut hers? It's getting a little ridic there!

I guess there's no time for cutting hair when she's on the run from freighters.
Old 05-02-2008, 06:14 AM
Addicted Fan

Well, now that Daddy Shepard will take her to the island's hair stylist...
Old 05-02-2008, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I loved seeing Daddy Shepard last night. But OMG how can he just leave his grandson alone like that?
Old 05-02-2008, 07:33 AM
Addicted Fan

That's the 1-million-dollar question.

For the record, I think there is a higher power that won't let anything happen to Aaron before he is old enough to fullfil his anti-christ potential.

Perhaps slightly related: Rose and Bernard arguing over the island's healing powers was really odd. Sure, Rose is grateful for her miracle healing... but has she been to Craphole's ever-growing graveyard lately?
Old 05-02-2008, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I think there is a higher power that won't let anything happen to Aaron before he is old enough to fullfil his anti-christ potential.

the island (or something) loves Aaron and I guess ghost/smokey Christian knows that

maybe Rose figures as long as she doesn't piss off the island gods she won't be added to the list of dead losties.
Old 05-02-2008, 09:49 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
maybe Rose figures as long as she doesn't piss off the island gods she won't be added to the list of dead losties.
Yeah, I thought it made Rose sound a bit full of herself to imply that all the poor dead Losties were somehow not worthy. I can't think of a reason why the island would be mad at Boone or Libby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
the island (or something) loves Aaron and I guess ghost/smokey Christian knows that
Do we have to wait for the next Claire flashback to find out what happened with Christian? Siiiigh. It looks like he separated Claire and Aaron... So was it Smokey? Jacob? Does the island want Aaron to turn bad? On the other hand, there are the ghosts in the future that tell the O6 they have to go back and that Jack is making a mistake by raising Aaron.

Last edited by Mone; 05-02-2008 at 09:55 AM
Old 05-02-2008, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Maybe Libby & Boone's death didn't happen b/c they were bad people, but because the island needed their deaths to produce an event.

I'm so mad Claire isn't getting an ep dedicated to her this season. She better have the premiere dedicated to her next season.

I want to know why Smokey or Ghost Christian separated mother and son if they're not supposed to be separated.
Old 05-03-2008, 02:55 AM
Addicted Fan

I just don't want all the murderers to get away with what they did because "Oh, the island wanted character XY to die anyway!" And I really don't want to get the message that the island actively kills pregnant women.

If next season's premiere isn't all about the island and the Not!O6ers, the writers will definitely face some backlash.
Old 05-03-2008, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So you want Locke to be punished? But I thought you liked Locke?

Old 05-04-2008, 04:15 AM
Addicted Fan

Locke is a tricky case. I'm rooting for him to finally get the upper hand with Ben for once. The creep has been making fun of him forever, he shot and left him. Ben is the one I don't want to see painted as a good guy in the end - because he clearly is not. Ask the Tailies or the Dharma people. Oh wait...

Kate also needs to show remorse. She's always treated like a princess. Sayid got crap for his past from the very first second. Jin had to grovel and grovel before he was accepted. Sometimes I think the writers think of Kate as a cute child that cannot be blamed. I'm still not over the toy plane.

Old 05-04-2008, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I really love Emilie's hair in the first pic. I miss when it was long and curly like that.

I think Ben will come off looking as the "good guy" and Widmore is going to be the big bad business man.
I would love to see Locke outsmart Ben. He was the smartest one in S1. What happened to that?
Kate got away with all the crap she did because she's a girl. The writers have a double standard.
Old 05-04-2008, 05:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Kate annoys me. Not as much as Juliet and Jack, but she's still up there on the list of people I'd rather see less of.

Suprisingly, I wanna see more of Ben, I find him an interesting character
Old 05-04-2008, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I like Ben's snarky comments. And I'd like to see Claire force some answers out of him.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:39 AM
Addicted Fan

I don't think Ben could intimidate her that easily. Sure, she has her flaws and insecurities and everything - but she stood her ground when Christian wanted to pull the plug on her mom or when Desmond continued to lie to her or when Charlie had the drugs or when Jack didn't believe her that she got attacked or that Aaron was sick.
Old 05-05-2008, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Claire can be quite bossy. She and her brother both yell a lot.