Belle Appreciation #8

source

source

Future Titles

Old Threads:
#1/ #2 / #3 / #4 / #5 #6 / #7

Old 10-25-2012, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

TFTNT. I never notice when the old one goes over 300.

Love the title too. It's nice seeing how Belle adjusts to a new and very different life.

I wonder if there is going to be anyone in Storybrook that Belle encounters who she did know in FTL.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:15 PM
Absolute Fan

TFTNT!

Bringing this over:
Quote:
I know some people have a theory that Bae is Henry's dad. I don't know if I want that to be true because according to Emma, Henry's dad was not a great guy. I wouldn't want Bae to not be a good person after he tried to get his dad to give up magic and after his mom abandoned him.
I can see Bae becoming very bitter after what happened to him. His own father chose power over him and he was left in a strange new world all alone. Probably going from foster home to foster home. He couldn't tell anyone what happened to him because of course they'd think he was crazy. I could see him becoming a very different person because of all that pain and anger.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:56 PM
Absolute Fan

Emilie's on set today. Apparantly they're filming episode 10 right now, but it's not confirmed. If it's 10 then that means she's in 4 episodes in a row.

This ONCE is a hair stylist on set right now:
Old 10-25-2012, 03:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

Good to know Belle will be in episode 10. Thanks for posting that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I wonder if there is going to be anyone in Storybrook that Belle encounters who she did know in FTL.
I hope so.

Actually, I really can't wait for a Belle-centric episode. I'm extremely interested in seeing flashbacks to a Belle from before and after the events in Skin Deep.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
can see Bae becoming very bitter after what happened to him. His own father chose power over him and he was left in a strange new world all alone. Probably going from foster home to foster home. He couldn't tell anyone what happened to him because of course they'd think he was crazy. I could see him becoming a very different person because of all that pain and anger.
Bae is the guy I feel most bad for. If he did in fact turn into the very thing/type of person he wanted his dad to stop being, what a tragedy.

Would it be crazy if Bae forgot everything when he went to the real world just like everyone else forgot when going to the real world?

I would love to see Emilie's hairstyle. Lets hope someone gets set photos.

Quote:
Actually, I really can't wait for a Belle-centric episode. I'm extremely interested in seeing flashbacks to a Belle from before and after the events in Skin Deep.
Me too. I'm interested what the writers will add to her background.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:51 PM
Absolute Fan

I want to know who Belle was interacting with. Hoping we get some pics are reports of what was going on.

Old 10-25-2012, 05:53 PM
Elite Fan

I'm hoping for the Charmings just because we haven't seen that yet.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yessssssssss, I want her to interact with Regina again (Belle needs to confront her about being locked up) and the Charmings badly.
Old 10-25-2012, 07:01 PM
Absolute Fan

I asked this girl who Emilie was filming with, but I don't think she's going to answer.

Sarah Mulligan @SarahHeartie
Met the amazing @emiliederavin!! She's so nice!! #OnceUponATime #LOST
Old 10-25-2012, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Is that the same girl who takes set photos but doesn't post them until the episode airs?
Old 10-25-2012, 11:21 PM
Absolute Fan

She answered me.

She said Emilie was filming in Gold's shop.
Old 10-26-2012, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Thanks for all the info, 4 eppy's in a row , can't wait for all this

Regina/Belle scenes would be
Old 10-26-2012, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Glad she answered you, tara

Quote:
Regina/Belle scenes would be
I keep telling myself it has to happen after everything Regina did to her. I'd also like Belle/Hatter scenes since he did break her out.
Old 10-26-2012, 10:58 AM
Absolute Fan

She said some more about it, it wasn't just Belle and Gold in the shop, but 2 other people. She wouldn't say who.