Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2012, 11:37 AM
Elite Fan

Belle on OUAT #2 - Bonjour! Good day! Emilie's ep airs tonight!

Continue.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 01-31-2012, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

ah, the title was used.
Old 01-31-2012, 12:35 PM
Elite Fan

Well, we were over the posting limit and figured I would just start it.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 01-31-2012, 01:02 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm just going to bring this gif LilMouse posted in the last thread over here. Pretty up the new thread. The colors in this scene are gorgeous.

---

So any theories to why she might not show up in Storybrooke(besides being dead)? I mean, there's a chance that maybe she'll pop up at the end up the episode, but I'm doubting it.

Everyone who was alive in the Fairytale world when the curse happened was transferred to Storybrooke. Where could she be?
Old 01-31-2012, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm ready for icons of her episode to be made.
Too pretty not to icon.

My theory is that Rumple has Belle locked up somewhere and he goes to this secret hiding place everynight and that's why we haven't seen her in SB.
Old 01-31-2012, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

Everyone knows everyone in Storybrooke and as Henry said, no strangers comes to Storybrooke. So I'm intrigued on the new stranger that arrived.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 01-31-2012, 06:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Some comments about Skin Deep from Jane Espenson who wrote the Episode:
Quote:
What else can you tease about what's to come this season on Once Upon a Time?
A: Oh, so much good stuff! Look to see Belle, in our take on Beauty and the Beast, which I wrote and am so proud of. And you might see a little Hansel and a bit of Gretel. And we will keep coming back to Snow White and Charming – their story has so many twists and turns, you’re going to want to watch for that. Will true love find a way? Actually, that’s kind of a theme for me right now – Husbands and Once – both are about the Triumph of True Love. Awww!
tvfanatic
Quote:
Oh, I like the preview they made for my episode -- watch in two weeks to see Robert Carlyle as The Beast. There's kissing in it!
Twitter
Quote:
Adam1984
@JaneEspenson As much as I love your work, I'm not yet sold on mixing Rumple and Beast. Hoping Robert sells it.

Jane Espenson
@Adam1984_ Oh, wait until you see it. Mmmmm.
Twitter
Quote:
Shadesiren
@JaneEspenson ok, I'm confused - Rumplesiltskin is also the Beastly prince? That soesn't seem right somehow...??

Jane Espenson
@Shadesiren Or is it so wrong that it's extra right?
Twitter
Old 01-31-2012, 07:08 PM
Elite Fan

I love these gifs! Thanks for the tweets fg22.

Old 01-31-2012, 08:37 PM
Addicted Fan

TFTNT!

Bonjour is one word, not two. French fan knows!

Love the gifs! so excited for Emilie!

*~ E.W Icon by; ME!- Name: Gryffindor Bouvier aka Green Bean♣ Congrats to main character position, Ruby Red!
Old 01-31-2012, 10:13 PM
Absolute Fan

Those gifs! I want all the princesses to be BFFs.

fg22, thank you so much for always bringing info over here, I really appreciate it.

Jane Espenson is very active on twitter and reads every tweet @ her. I just tweeted her this:

@JaneEspenson Please tell me Belle will be in more than 1 episode! She's my fav & I luv Emilie. Already shipping RumpBelle. Hot promo!

Just wanted to send her something positive because some people are complaining to her about the beast. She sounds very excited about this episode!
Old 01-31-2012, 11:59 PM
Elite Fan

That's a good idea taragenie, I will do that too.

I hope they are all friends too.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:29 AM
Elite Fan

Love the gifs! I love that SW, Red and Cinderella are friends in Storybrooke. Kind of cute, they haven't connected in the FL yet.

Love the friendship between Mary and Emma though...even though they are truly Mother-Daughter.

Emilie /My LJ

Icon by MaybeLove
Old 02-01-2012, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Just wanted to send her something positive because some people are complaining to her about the beast. She sounds very excited about this episode!
That was a good idea to tweet her something positive. I want her to know people like Emilie, and I wouldn't want her to start feeling bad about an episode she's proud of.

Quote:
So I'm intrigued on the new stranger that arrived.
I hope he's a good guy.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Tftnt and all the new stuff everyone brought over!

Quote:
I'm already in love with the Rumpel/Belle ship too. OMG, I shipped Claire/MIB too! haha, I'm glad I'm not the only creeper.
You should join me on the Claire UC/CC thread then. Team creeper ftw!
Is it still too early for a Rumpel/Belle ship thread? I'm just over here staring at that almost kiss gif over and over again.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Don't worry about Belle being killed off.

I recently chatted with a very nice person who knows someone who gives her the 441 on Emilie and other celebs, and they said they do NOT kill Belle off. This person is reliable. There's a good possibility she will be back, they're just waiting on the feedback from the episode.
Squeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Yeah new pictures!
1x12 - Skin Deep - 005 - Emilie de Ravin Gallery
I love this pictures more than I can say. I'm so looking forward to that whole scene.

Did anyone notice that the Storybrooke Library is all boarded up? Storybrooke Free Public Library - Once Upon a Time Wiki
Maybe when Belle shows up in Town (I’m staying positive here ) she can open it up again.

btw, could we add a link to the first thread to the OP?
Old 02-02-2012, 01:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm in heaven with all these pictures! God Emilie looks so gorgeous as Belle.

I saw this on twitter. TV Guide Magazine apparently has a small article about the Belle episode. This person didn't take a shot of the article but the picture (we've seen before) has a small Emilie blurb on it.

Sherri Glenn Mummey's Photo | Lockerz

I'm curious if the article has more from Emilie.