Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-04-2005, 04:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

That's so great!! Thanks for that, Sarah!
Old 10-04-2005, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Its very nice, Sarah

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 10-07-2005, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

That's yum-tastic!!

Claudia
Old 10-08-2005, 04:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Sarah

Really really great!!!

I read the three pages i've lost and I have a question about the Angel tattoo. I'm talking about the tatoo he had on his back. You know DB really have this or it was just for the tv shows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar1002
Quote:
Originally Posted by m&m fkan

I know we aren't supposed to "quote" photos...but...does anyone else want to lick his belly button?................just me?
Definitely not just you and defenitely not just his belly button..... You could do SO many things with him in that position
I agree of course don't make me say things I can't tell
Old 10-08-2005, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

that pic claudia...dang.

Twilight -- 12/12/2008
Old 10-09-2005, 12:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

An answer for Vero (I hope)

Was Angel's tattoo real?

Okay, in so far as I know Vero, the tattoo on Angel's back (DB's) is only there as part of his character~Angel, ie: it's not a real tattoo.

In fact, even in the early Season's of Angel, you'll see DB wearing a singlet and personally and I don't know for sure but I believe he started wearing the singlet because having the tattoo applied for a two or three second shot in the Episode was a pain the a? And also if he (Angel) was sporting the tat in a scene, his stunt double Mike Massa would also have to have the tat painted on?

The previous shot is from Buffy.

I have to corrrect myself, this photo is NOT from Buffy but a behind the scenes shot from Angel and the episode I Will Remember You, my bad sorry bout that.

And again this is my personal opinion, so anyone who actually knows the truth out there, feel free to shoot me down, but the fact that DB wasn't always in tip top shape and hence wore a singlet instead of being half naked, in fact, I almost felt like the producers or whoever it was for Angel, made a decision to try and keep Angel fully clothed more often than not in the series "Angel" (and again just my personal opinion, not based on any facts).

And then there were Episodes like say in Eternity were Angel has to change his shirt after he spills liquid on it, some people will argue that you can see his right shoulder in the shot for the shirt change minus the tattoo (ie: they forgot to apply it).

Hope that isn't too confusing, and hey anyone else feel free to jump in and correct me!
Old 10-09-2005, 04:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you so much Sarah
Old 10-09-2005, 06:53 PM
Master Fan

Sarah, you rock. Thanks for researching this..

Claudia
Old 10-09-2005, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

omg those pictures! I love the ones of him with his back to us and he's shirtless ooo la la i so need a boyfriend

Twilight -- 12/12/2008
Old 10-10-2005, 03:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karbear3916
omg those pictures! I love the ones of him with his back to us and he's shirtless ooo la la i so need a boyfriend
A boyfriend looking like David?? Wouldn't mind that either
Old 10-10-2005, 10:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

Every girl wants a boyfriend like him, or she's blind
Old 10-10-2005, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love all the pics. he is indeed Sexy

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 10-10-2005, 03:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Was digging around in my photobucket and found these....

*note* pictures removed due to changes in my photobucket

Last edited by sarahk_4005; 06-09-2006 at 06:10 PM
Old 10-11-2005, 04:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahk_4005
Was Angel's tattoo real?

Okay, in so far as I know Vero, the tattoo on Angel's back (DB's) is only there as part of his character~Angel, ie: it's not a real tattoo.

picture 1

In fact, even in the early Season's of Angel, you'll see DB wearing a singlet and personally and I don't know for sure but I believe he started wearing the singlet because having the tattoo applied for a two or three second shot in the Episode was a pain the a? And also if he (Angel) was sporting the tat in a scene, his stunt double Mike Massa would also have to have the tat painted on?

Picture 2 The previous shot is from Buffy.

Picture 3 I have to corrrect myself, this photo is NOT from Buffy but a behind the scenes shot from Angel and the episode I Will Remember You, my bad sorry bout that.

And again this is my personal opinion, so anyone who actually knows the truth out there, feel free to shoot me down, but the fact that DB wasn't always in tip top shape and hence wore a singlet instead of being half naked, in fact, I almost felt like the producers or whoever it was for Angel, made a decision to try and keep Angel fully clothed more often than not in the series "Angel" (and again just my personal opinion, not based on any facts).

And then there were Episodes like say in Eternity were Angel has to change his shirt after he spills liquid on it, some people will argue that you can see his right shoulder in the shot for the shirt change minus the tattoo (ie: they forgot to apply it).

picture 4

Hope that isn't too confusing, and hey anyone else feel free to jump in and correct me!
If you look closely at those first two pictures, you can see that the tattoo is not in the same position in both of them. In the second one, it is higher on his back than it is in the first one. Real tattoos wouldn't move like this. And, there are scenes in Angel where there should have been a little of the tattoo showing (based on the second picture in Sarah's post) and there was nothing but bare skin... Obviously, the tattoo is a fake. They probably had several of them made up and applied "temporary tattoos" to David as needed, which would explain why they aren't always in the exact same place each time...
Old 10-11-2005, 04:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

thanks rob :)

*note* pictures removed due to changes in my photobucket

Last edited by sarahk_4005; 06-09-2006 at 06:11 PM