Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2012, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
at least lindsay doesn't seem to annoy me.
Me neither
Icon: ?
Old 01-28-2012, 12:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Lindsay was a strong character, definitely added to the show. Angel and he could have made a good team.

Didn't like that they made Spike seem more heroic when they brought him on Angel. It did get tedious after a while.

What was the real story behind Charisma leaving Angel apart from being pregnant in real life? She still could have come back. Was it because they had taken Angel's and Cordy's story as far as it could go???
Old 01-28-2012, 09:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Lindsay was a strong character, definitely added to the show. Angel and he could have made a good team.
Didn't like that they made Spike seem more heroic when they brought him on Angel. It did get tedious after a while.
i couldn't agree more! I actually wish it was the blondie vamp that Lorne should have killed instead of Lindsay.
..but since the blondie got numerous fans on his side, the probability of getting rid of him has gone to zero. That's the main reason I think he was brought back in Ats. The writers wanted to develop his character into a heroic one! They couldn't do it with another spin off because of the budget and the promoting stuff that they have to do. So they decided to insert him in Ats, side by side with Angel, because they really believe they look better together! Oh please,

...sorry, i'm still ranting. But IMO, the whole 4 years that Ats spent trying to stay away from Btvs's shadow seemed worthless when that blondie came over. Not only did he steal scenes from the regular cast, but the whole time he was with Angel, only made the show living in btvs shadow, since both vamps "shared" the same slayer.

Quote:
What was the real story behind Charisma leaving Angel apart from being pregnant in real life? She still could have come back. Was it because they had taken Angel's and Cordy's story as far as it could go???
...Me too, I really want to find out what happened. You know, at the end of S4, I was kinda hoping that she would come back to next season because Angel decided to make a pact with W&H for connor and cordy. Only to find out that she's not gonna wake up.
..I don't think that Angel & cordy's story was over in S4. It was gone over the top, I should say. But the writers have all the powers to redeem it, but they didn't. They chose a graceful exit, nonetheless. I guess cordy's not coming back to S5 has nothing to do with CC's real life pregnancy anymore. It was something the producers & writers really want for the show. And that's all i can say

Last edited by DBrulez!!!; 01-28-2012 at 10:09 PM
Old 01-29-2012, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Agreed on all of that

As for CC not returning to the show - she had a fallout with the producers and made the decision not to return
Old 01-30-2012, 01:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Love to know what they disagreed about

Still will never get over the Cordy and Connor business
Old 01-30-2012, 05:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

unfortunately, that's something between CC and TPTB only know.

Quote:
Still will never get over the Cordy and Connor business
when i saw it, i almost had the same reaction as Angel's. Thought I didn't have our door broken down, I remember myself throwing the remote control!

...the cordy & connor thing was not really cool! CC didn't like it. VK didn't like. DB said it was weird seeing it. Fans never like it! So what make the writers think to pursue that kind of story.
..You know, sometimes, what they call "artistic device" is just "plain cruelty" to me!
Old 02-02-2012, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah Connor COrdy was pure ickness... though i would still take that over spuffy
Old 02-04-2012, 09:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

i think they are equally appalling!
Old 02-05-2012, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 02-17-2012, 10:52 PM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBrulez!!! (View Post)
...Me too, I really want to find out what happened. You know, at the end of S4, I was kinda hoping that she would come back to next season because Angel decided to make a pact with W&H for connor and cordy. Only to find out that she's not gonna wake up.
..I don't think that Angel & cordy's story was over in S4. It was gone over the top, I should say. But the writers have all the powers to redeem it, but they didn't. They chose a graceful exit, nonetheless.
I think that was so freakin sad! He made that deal to give Connor a better life.. and by doing that he was trying to save Cordy.. but in the end he lost her.

and as for the Connor/Cordy and Spike/Buffy convo... I really prefer Spuffy. C/C were totally sick.
Old 02-19-2012, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah i was so bummed that he lost her too
Old 02-19-2012, 01:34 PM
Extreme Fan

It was kinda like they didn't know what to do with Cordy and just put her in a cupboard of sorts until they decided what to do.

Yeah it was such a shame how they ended her, especially as she played such a huge part in Angel's development/personal growth. She was his rock
Old 02-19-2012, 05:55 PM
Graphics Team

She was what made him into a better person/vampire. She changed everything for him.
I mean before he was really broody and mopey alot. But then when she started working with him, he opened up alot and it's like .. he shined more than he ever did.
Old 02-26-2012, 07:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen C (View Post)
She was what made him into a better person/vampire. She changed everything for him.
I mean before he was really broody and mopey alot. But then when she started working with him, he opened up alot and it's like .. he shined more than he ever did.
partially i agree with it
...but it wasn't only with cordy whom angel opened up. He also did that with doyle and wesley. I believe that his whole gang played an important link to his humanity which started by buffy.
Old 02-26-2012, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ agreed