Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-06-2004, 09:30 PM
Master Fan

I agree with you Erika, Maria and Michael only seem so defferent on the outside. Inside they're not so different after all. Altough we didn't get to see they're emotional sides very often on the show. I actually liked that, it's what made them so real to me. I've never seen a couple like M/L in real life, they're so over emotional to me. Maria and Michael have their "moments" every now and then, but they're also joking around a lot. It made their emotional moments even better. In my opinion too much ruins it all

Old 12-07-2004, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

cute pics Jen,thanks alot for posting them.
cute candy scenes

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 12-11-2004, 04:17 PM
Master Fan

Love the ARCC pictures. Such a good episode. I'll be watching it again soon, I'm sure - it's part of my holiday traditions now.

Quote:
Originally posted by doy
All this talk about Heatwave is making me miss Anla's previous avie.
I'm sure it will be back soon. I always return to my Candy avatars. But I'm very into this new couple on the OC at the moment. Still, not as much as I love Candy - they're still my favorite couple.

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 12-12-2004, 03:10 PM
doy
Loyal Fan

We don't have season 2 of The OC yet so I don't really know Lindsey. I don't visit any OC boards or anything related because I try not be spoiled, but I've seen plenty of R/L avies around, so why do I even bother, right?

<------- Oh, how I want to see Michael and Maria right there. The day I reach 500 posts... sighs dreamily... too bad I'm too lazy posting on other threads except for Candy.

Aaand back to Candy! Nice ARCC and SR pictures Jen. Samuel Rising is one of the few season three episodes that I truly enjoyed. Santa and Snowflake doing it pretty much redeems the suckiness that is Jesse.

The last picture is weird though. It looks like she's pulling away. girl.
Old 12-12-2004, 11:06 PM
Master Fan

doy - Yes, the avatars do seem to be everywhere, I've noticed. But I'll try not to spoil you any further.

I watched Meet the Dupes yesterday. I always find it interesting how Rath somehow knows that Michael and Maria are a couple, enough that he knows Michael would have a problem with Brody going off with Maria. It's not like they would have gone into their past history with Rath, so he must just be picking up on their body language. Or the vibes they send out.

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 12-14-2004, 10:44 AM
doy
Loyal Fan

Yeah, the vibes I have no idea how vibes actually feel though. Must be a Michael and Maria thing.

It's been awhile since I've seen that ep, but I remember loving jealous Michael. Just a little irked to see him reacting very casually on 'killing' someone, especially after he's done so.

I keep wondering why Liz didn't tell Maria that dupe Michael kissed her though. I felt that she should have, and she probably shouldn't have responded with a "Can't you get over it?"
Old 12-18-2004, 12:47 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I try to be understanding and figure that Liz has been through a lot lately (the whole Max/Liz drama), but that annoys me. Maria had every right to be upset at her best friend for keeping that from her. She was entitled to rant a bit there.

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 12-19-2004, 02:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

I know, I know... I mean who wouldn't be a little pissed of?

The vibes: A Maria Michael thing.

Nicky
Old 12-21-2004, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by kitty_cat
The vibes: A Maria Michael thing.
Very true.

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 12-22-2004, 09:16 AM
doy
Loyal Fan

Yes "vibes". And practical gift ideas.

Just some of the things that only Michael and Maria have. Very strange, yet special couple we have here.

But it's usually those little quirks that make me adore them more.
Old 12-22-2004, 01:38 PM
Master Fan

I do wonder what Maria got Michael in ARCC. She showed up at his apartment with gifts in hand, but we don't get to see what she gave him - just the two gifts he gave her (I still think the bumper was a sweet idea, based on his thought process behind it ).

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 12-22-2004, 07:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Does anyone know where i can get some clips of them?

My Videos
Old 12-23-2004, 04:21 AM
doy
Loyal Fan

Hi! Do you mean video clips of M/M? I'm not sure if I know any sites, but you can go to MAD Online. They have an Advent Calendar which has some short clips of M/M in ARCC and SR.

Quote:
I do wonder what Maria got Michael in ARCC. She showed up at his apartment with gifts in hand, but we don't get to see what she gave him - just the two gifts he gave her (I still think the bumper was a sweet idea, based on his thought process behind it ).
Well, you know, a little speculation won't hurt. So whaddya candies think she got Michael?

I know that she's on a budget...so maybe it's some hair gel or mousse. But then knowing their history, I'd say she'd be a little reluctant to get him a hair product. It could be a copy of James Joyce's Ulysses. Or a Metallica CD.

This reminds me of a poll they have up on the M&M Thread at Majandra's official message board. They were asking what Michael would get Maria this Christmas. The choices were a pocket knife, a pair of wool socks, red satin bra w/ matching thong, and himself (wearing nothing but a bow around his neck and a smile) I personally think he'd get her the socks, or the pocket knife. But the last choice is in the lead so far. Kinky Candies.
Old 12-23-2004, 08:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'll go with the Metallica CD or perfume?

Nicky
Old 12-23-2004, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by doy
I know that she's on a budget...so maybe it's some hair gel or mousse. But then knowing their history, I'd say she'd be a little reluctant to get him a hair product.
Maybe she'd give him the hair product as a gag gift before giving him his real present? Just to see the expression on his face.

icon by lunas_borednow