Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-10-2004, 05:48 PM
Supreme Fan

my god cris!!!!! your the new sex symbol I swear I loooooove that hairstyle, keep it keep it!!!

the first pic looks amazing

Quote:
I meant that when we took it, remember it looked normal?
ah yes.. in the camera it looked pretty, and then in the computer it changed, I hate that

Quote:
We always look stoned
that remind sme one of your paridas I was reading yesterday and I laughed for hours it was form the incubus concert that I said I loved the smell of marihuana and you said something like "me drogo con el tabaco y la marihuana que no fumo" marihuana que no fumo?
Old 10-10-2004, 07:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
my god cris!!!!! your the new sex symbol
I swear I wanted to write the same thing when I saw the pics!

Wow, Cris, you look awesome! Love the hair!

Quote:
I've got some more, but I'm too shy to post those.
Why are you too shy? Unless you're completely nacked in them, don't be too shy! OMG, you're not nacked, are you?

Jayne : Are you saying River's a witch?
Wash : Yes, Jayne, she's a witch. She's had congress with the Beast.
Jayne : She's in Congress?
Wash : How did your brain even learn human speech?
Old 10-11-2004, 11:26 AM
Passionate Fan

I third the sex symbol reference! Your so prettyyy....
And sorry I don't remember what song that was playing, I took a pic for almost every song.

Last edited by - Sudy -; 10-11-2004 at 10:42 PM
Old 10-11-2004, 12:03 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Why are you too shy? Unless you're completely nacked in them, don't be too shy! OMG, you're not nacked, are you?
I swear that's what I was going to write... "show them... unless you're nacked"
Old 10-11-2004, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

Are you all insane or something?

I told you I look compleeetly different when I take pics from the videocamera Anyway, thanks everyone

Quote:
my god cris!!!!! your the new sex symbol I swear I loooooove that hairstyle, keep it keep it!!!
Quote:
I swear I wanted to write the same thing when I saw the pics!
Quote:
The third the sex symbol reference! Your so prettyyy....
That's a sex symbol? I'm a sex symbol? Too bad the thread's almost new. I would have written that in the title

Quote:
that remind sme one of your paridas I was reading yesterday and I laughed for hours it was form the incubus concert that I said I loved the smell of marihuana and you said something like "me drogo con el tabaco y la marihuana que no fumo" marihuana que no fumo?
there has to be something that makes us be as crazy as we are

Quote:
Quote:
I swear that's what I was going to write... "show them... unless you're nacked"
No! I'm not naked. I just look like "hey, i think i'm pretty look at my pretty oh so hot faces uhuhuhuh" I just hate the way that camera shows me. I'm not like that, and even I find myself pretty in them I hate to look weird Yeah, you haven't understood.

Besides, I was wearing a t-shirt and it looks as if I'm only wearing underwear

Quote:
And sorry I don't remember what song that was playing, I took a pic for almost every song.
Okay!

And about the hair, as I said, it just happened yesterday. I let it dry while I was having lunch and when later on I looked at myself in the mirror I realised it was cool I won't get that effect anymore. I'll try though I'll try...
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 10-11-2004, 02:58 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Yeah, you haven't understood

cris, I think I know how you can get a similar hairstyle than in the pics (since you say you can't get it anymore). When you have your hair wet, dry it with the "secador" but with your head upside down, you know what I mean? "hacia abajo, mirandote los pies", and just "pasate el secador a lo basto por la" fronthead and when you put your head normal and "lo aplastes" with your fingers, your fringe will be like mine.. that's what I do and I've found the hair ends up quite straight. Yes, you haven't undertood anythign, have you?

sorry people for my mix of english and spanish, but there are some words I don't know how to sayin English

cris maybe the next thread title should be come come to the peluqueria, we have personal hairdressers!
Old 10-11-2004, 03:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
cris, I think I know how you can get a similar hairstyle than in the pics (since you say you can't get it anymore). When you have your hair wet, dry it with the "secador" but with your head upside down, you know what I mean? "hacia abajo, mirandote los pies", and just "pasate el secador a lo basto por la" fronthead and when you put your head normal and "lo aplastes" with your fingers, your fringe will be like mine.. that's what I do and I've found the hair ends up quite straight. Yes, you haven't undertood anythign, have you?
nono, I know exactly what you mean! the problem is that, as I said, my hair gets a different shape everyday, and one day I would do that (i've done it before) and it would get amazing, and the next day it would get all...i don't know how to say it...bufado, and it's ugly Next time, i'll try to do just exactly the same I did yesterday. If it doesn't work I'll try to do what you do.

The problem is that if I do that my hair gets all curl well, it gets like that always so

Quote:
cris maybe the next thread title should be come come to the peluqueria, we have personal hairdressers!
we should make tutorials on how to dye your hair, how to put it like that
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 10-11-2004, 09:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
That's a sex symbol? I'm a sex symbol? Too bad the thread's almost new. I would have written that in the title
Then we have to make sure the thread will move fast! Because I want a "Cris the sex symbol" title! And I always get what I want! (okay, not always)

Quote:
Besides, I was wearing a t-shirt and it looks as if I'm only wearing underwear
Yeah, riiiiiiight! And you want me to believe that, huh? We all know that you were wearing your sexy underwear!

Quote:
Great idea!

Old 10-12-2004, 01:22 PM
Supreme Fan

ok

Quote:
The problem is that if I do that my hair gets all curl well, it gets like that always so
oh really? .. mmm your hair is weird then.. because my hair is very "bufado" (I think the word in English is "bushy" but I'm not sure) and quite curly, but when I do what I told you it gets straighter

Quote:
yeah draw maps of heads and hairs

Quote:
Yeah, riiiiiiight! And you want me to believe that, huh? We all know that you were wearing your sexy underwear!
the New Year's Eve one, right?
Old 10-12-2004, 01:26 PM
Supreme Fan

well I intruduce you my sister here, (THE sister, the best sister I've ever had.. well she's myonly sister ) since I haven't got any pic of me lately

I took them this morning because I helped her with her Halloween costume (Hogwarts' student), which was veyr funny because we never ever in our lives wearskirts and this is going to be the first time my sis wears a skirt since she was 4.. and she didn't know how to walk and her butt was showing all the time and she walks like Edwards Scissorhands, all stiff but we still need to get a slytherin tie, decent black shoes and the wand is half done. I'm obsessed that she HAS to wear a hat because hats are funny, but she doesn't want to.
I want to dress up this Halloween (I've never dressed before) but as always I don't know what to do... who knows... what are you guys planning to do?
Old 10-12-2004, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

Alex. Listen, this halloween we're definately dressing up. If we can't go to your place I bet my parents are going to go to the campsite and we can come to mine. We have to dress up and then watch scary movies

Quote:
oh really? .. mmm your hair is weird then.. because my hair is very "bufado" (I think the word in English is "bushy" but I'm not sure) and quite curly, but when I do what I told you it gets straighter
Yeah. My hair is really really weird

Sexy underwear my sexiest underwear is my pink bra
Old 10-12-2004, 04:31 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Alex. Listen, this halloween we're definately dressing up. If we can't go to your place I bet my parents are going to go to the campsite and we can come to mine. We have to dress up and then watch scary movies
ok, so then we can post the pìx here I'll think about somethign.. but I have no idea, no money and no time.. somethign home-made... I can't be fleur delacourt anymore cause I'm not blonde ... I'll make up something

Quote:
Sexy underwear my sexiest underwear is my pink bra
color bras should be in museums I have a bright yellow one
Old 10-12-2004, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

I don't know anything either. When is halloween?

( MY GOD I've quoted The Cider House Rules without even noticing )

Other than that...my cousins came home today (along with more family) and I took some pictures. My hair, of course, did not end up as the other day.

(The funny part of this last one is that you can't see my face)

This is my cousin!

And here...comes...my...HAT!! ( Yeah, the hat is supposed to be wore differently, but I just like it that way. )

I don't know. It looks weird It seems as if it was a normal-ordinary-hat. But I swear I had never seen one like that before.
Old 10-12-2004, 08:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
my sexiest underwear is my pink bra
I have a pink bra too! Love it! And I don't even like pink! I prefer black underwear. Oh yeah, you all wanted to know that, right?!

Quote:
color bras should be in museums I have a bright yellow one
Yellow? Lovely!

Quote:
MY GOD I've quoted The Cider House Rules without even noticing
I love that movie and the Soundtrack!

Cris, your hat is wonderful!!!!!! I started to have a hat obsession! It looks good on ya!

Old 10-13-2004, 04:55 PM
Supreme Fan

cris I loooove your pics!!!!

Quote:
I don't know anything either. When is halloween?
well it's the 31st

I LOOVE YOUR HAT! I want to be a hat!

so we all love the cider house rules, don't we Kieran Culkin, Tobey, Michael Caine and Eric Per Sullivan forever!!! we should create a fan club or something and start breathing like Fuzzy

come on girls.. now I want you all to put on your hats even though if they're weird and you look ugly and we all have to post a pic of us wearing them... right? oido cocina!