View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004, 03:15 PM
- cris -
Master Fan

Quote:
cris, I think I know how you can get a similar hairstyle than in the pics (since you say you can't get it anymore). When you have your hair wet, dry it with the "secador" but with your head upside down, you know what I mean? "hacia abajo, mirandote los pies", and just "pasate el secador a lo basto por la" fronthead and when you put your head normal and "lo aplastes" with your fingers, your fringe will be like mine.. that's what I do and I've found the hair ends up quite straight. Yes, you haven't undertood anythign, have you?
nono, I know exactly what you mean! the problem is that, as I said, my hair gets a different shape everyday, and one day I would do that (i've done it before) and it would get amazing, and the next day it would get all...i don't know how to say it...bufado, and it's ugly Next time, i'll try to do just exactly the same I did yesterday. If it doesn't work I'll try to do what you do.

The problem is that if I do that my hair gets all curl well, it gets like that always so

Quote:
cris maybe the next thread title should be come come to the peluqueria, we have personal hairdressers!
we should make tutorials on how to dye your hair, how to put it like that
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"