Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-23-2003, 02:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Come Role Play With Us -- Role Playing Board

We're always welcoming newbies. Role Playing is alot of fun and I suggest you check it out. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-23-2003, 06:05 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey!

Well, I play in some DC rps on the role playing board and I gotta say that's it's very addictive!
I advise the newbies to at least go and lurk there, I didn't know what role playing was before FF and it really is fun [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-23-2003, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, i advice people to visit this board too.

It's a way to forget all of your pains and live different situations and different lifes. I really like it.

**reminds herself that she should post on the RP now **
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 12-25-2003, 12:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Roleplaying is VERY addictive and isn't that hard to learn either. I personally love Dangerous Lives the most. It's one of the most known role plays on the board. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-25-2003, 02:51 PM
Extreme Fan

I usually RP with friends on AIM or things like that, but it's kinda different to how it is here. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] We use, for actions and thoughts, the "::insert thoughts and actions here::" [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] But I've been lurking around and I'm thinking about joining a RP after New Year's. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
'[...]we can start over. We can do everything that we didn't do before, and you can take as much time as you need. You can take a month, you can take a year, you can take ten years...I don't care. And I'm not leaving without you. And I'm not living without you. I love you...

I love you.
'
Old 12-25-2003, 03:35 PM
Extreme Fan

You really should. We have alot of fun.

Yes, I thought it would be hard, but it was really simple once I got the hang of it.
Old 12-27-2003, 05:14 AM
Master Fan

I lurked in Dangerous Lifes for a while. I never joined though, and i'm not sure if there are still open spots.

Anyway, i hate it because i'd love to have more time to Role Play. I'd like to be here roleplaying for some time and then leave, but i just can't. Lately my internet time is not as much as it used to be, and i spent most of the time in here.
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 12-27-2003, 01:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Yes I suggest the newbies to come to the rp board. It's VERY addictive, and loads of fun! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-07-2004, 12:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - cris -:
<STRONG>I lurked in Dangerous Lifes for a while. I never joined though, and i'm not sure if there are still open spots.

Anyway, i hate it because i'd love to have more time to Role Play. I'd like to be here roleplaying for some time and then leave, but i just can't. Lately my internet time is not as much as it used to be, and i spent most of the time in here.</STRONG>

Aww, you should still consider joining! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Some RPs go by very quickly, while others are fairly slow. You could at least join one and see how that goes. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 02-07-2004, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

I do roleplay, in an ER one, i'm Luka and Carter at the same time. Lukcy girl [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] .

What I meant is that i'd like to be in more roleplays, but all the ones i like are full or too advanced with the story or they die...or i'm the only one who doesn't post because everyone is online when i'm sleeping, so..
Old 02-09-2004, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - cris -:
<STRONG>I do roleplay, in an ER one, i'm Luka and Carter at the same time. Lukcy girl [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] .

What I meant is that i'd like to be in more roleplays, but all the ones i like are full or too advanced with the story or they die...or i'm the only one who doesn't post because everyone is online when i'm sleeping, so..</STRONG>
Darn time difference. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm sort of the opposite...A lot of people are sleeping when I'm on. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-09-2004: Message edited **SuperGirl** ]

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 02-09-2004, 04:18 PM
Total Fan

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] hi guys!!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

yep, we really need some people on the RP board! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

vi, wanna post again!? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] see, i'm annoying, right!? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

love the rp board! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

oh yeah, we need some people on ER roleplay! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] go and have a look...

Sam [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Avi: Erin
Old 02-19-2004, 03:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Role PLaying huh ? I've always wondered what it was, but it seems kinda tough....besides you guys said it was addicting, so i ain't sure it's a good idea for me to go over there ....anyway i'm just gonna lurk hi hi hi [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ^^

Innocent Venus ~>Transpose-Team<~ One Piece
Old 02-20-2004, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs. Joshua Jackson:
<STRONG>vi, wanna post again!? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] see, i'm annoying, right!? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hehe, I'll be back soon [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
Role PLaying huh ? I've always wondered what it was, but it seems kinda tough....
Honestly, it's not hard at all, in a short explanation you just are someone else and give the action and words they do.
It really is fun [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]