Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-18-2004, 11:58 AM
Master Fan

You're wise. I did join for him! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

See, i've finally found cds with all the pics of Josh i had. Trust me there are TONS! And i've uploaded some of my fav ones:

the singing [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

he was too handsome in that episode.

Gotta ADORE this one!

And that's the pic i wore in my wallet for more than two years, and the pic that made my friends call josh "the bimb-boy" bimb comes from bimbo. I'm not sure how it's called that out of spain [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Sorry i've just realised they are so big,.

[ 03-18-2004: Message edited - cris - ]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 03-18-2004, 02:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - cris -:
<STRONG>You're wise. I did join for him! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Me too!

Cris, I swear, you're the one I'm going to spank. You talk here, you never post there [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Seriously though, loving the pics you posted!
Old 03-20-2004, 07:10 AM
Master Fan

You're so mean Vi, so mean [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]

Don't you ever have the feeling that actors board are a big family? And everyone knows everyone and i just can't jump in the conversation as if nothing was happening at all! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 03-23-2004, 03:11 AM
Master Fan

Me? As previously said, same weapons [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Yeah but the Josh board is very open to new posters because the members of said "family" are not that much. I think it kinda misses this family vibe that would make it funnier [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Seriously guys if you're lurking around and think you'd bring nothing if you posted, you're wrong, you're wanted!

[ 03-23-2004: Message edited Malha ]
Old 03-23-2004, 09:46 AM
Master Fan

The days need to be 48 hours long, then I would post in all the boards [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'll go post around a little, i'm scared of what Vi can do [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2004, 05:36 AM
Master Fan

Yeah that would be cool [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Why do people fear me? *stomps foot* But hey you posted! you posted! or did I imagine it [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2004, 06:29 AM
Master Fan

I posted!...once. Just a post and i mentioned Sam so it doesn't count [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2004, 06:15 PM
Master Fan

And I answered, mentionning Sam too. So does my post count?
Old 03-27-2004, 06:27 PM
Master Fan

you mentioned Sam! That's cool! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Of course your post counts, you always post there! I'm going to read it now [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-28-2004, 06:29 AM
Master Fan

Okay good to know that my posts count [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Thinking about it, I've been expending my lurking/posting this past week but for like a month or so the only boards I was going to everyday were the Newbies and the Josh board. Probably is because those are the 2 FF pages that load when I open my browser but it makes the Josh board even the more important to me, if I can visit it even when I don't feel like lurking.
Old 03-28-2004, 11:04 AM
Total Fan

hi guys! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

omg... i haven't been here on this thread for ages! well if i'm honest i haven't been on the whole newbies board for a very long time! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

oh wow... cris i love the pics! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] and i think not only you in spain call it bimbo.. we have a word like here, too! it means this person "bimbo" does everything for the others, but it means sweet little guy, too! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i'd say for josh it's the last one... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Avi: Erin
Old 03-31-2004, 09:44 AM
Master Fan

I saw cris! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Well, all you newbies need to come over even more now. I'm off to my vacation on Friday (and I'll most likely see Josh. *cough*), so you'll have to bug Vi who's pinch hitting for me while I'm gone.

Oh, and there are some new goodies up over at the Josh board. So....

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 11:37 AM
Total Fan

Ok, ok... i'm on my way to your site which i visit every single day and have a look if josh already gave a statement to his father-thing! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

ok... we'll bug vi... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] promised! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 03:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - Mandy -:
<STRONG>(and I'll most likely see Josh. *cough*)</STRONG>
[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Yeah come and bug me, I'll be nice [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] We'll have a party, turn the board upside down, make every posters there become crazy brats and then give them back to poor Mandy, who'll have to get things back in order again [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Wouldn't that be cool?
Old 04-04-2004, 05:13 AM
Total Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] vi... you're kickin' a$$! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] great idea... let's do it... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

besides... today i'll see a lone star state of mind... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] isn't that cool!? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 04-04-2004: Message edited Mrs. Joshua Jackson ]