Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-05-2003, 08:53 AM
Master Fan

If you made it up, then you're a little too obsessed with it...yeah [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 11-08-2003, 10:34 AM
Absolute Fan

Hey ladies [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I was lurking here for a good place to post and then saw this thread. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Malha, great of you to post it. We need some more life at the JJ board.

Who can NOT love this man! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] He is great all around. I mean c'mon, who can resist those gorgeous eyes and smile? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hopefully more people will come party there!

-Ang
Old 11-08-2003, 11:01 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey Angie!

I wanted to post a notice on the JJ board that I had posted a thread here but then life got in the way and I forgot...
And I didn't say it yet so congrats on your modship [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Yeah who can resist him?

And Cris, I'm crazy, you already know that no?
Old 11-08-2003, 11:05 PM
Absolute Fan

Aw, thanks. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It's cool to be Mod. You can still post a thread about this one on the JJ board. I think that'd be great.

BTW, I love your avator. I have been trying to get a hard copy of that ad forever!

-Ang
Old 11-09-2003, 06:08 AM
Master Fan

So I post a thread on the JJ board about this? Okay [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Done...

And thanks. I gotta thank Mandy the "Queen of all things Josh" for the pic of the ad.

[ 11-09-2003: Message edited Malha ]
Old 11-09-2003, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

*looks up*

I thought I heard my name... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks Malha for starting up this thread!

And yes, everyone get your butt over to the thread dedicated to the most hottest man in the biz, or I might have to come hunt you down.

For the newbies out there, I'm of course, Mandy, and I run Josh-Jackson.net. Thanks for the dubious title of "knowing all things Josh", Malha. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it.

I hope to see more of you post there! Check out my site - I think you'll find some great material to help you with your posts.

And Malha, let me know if you still need help finding that picture. Was it the picture of them walking that ended up going into the yearbook for class couple?

[ 11-09-2003: Message edited - Mandy - ]
Old 11-09-2003, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, Mandy! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by - Mandy -:
<STRONG>*looks up*

I thought I heard my name... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
That's why I said it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
Thanks Malha for starting up this thread!
You're welcome. We had to have a thread here!

Quote:
And yes, everyone get your butt over to the thread dedicated to the most hottest man in the biz, or I might have to come hunt you down.
Between you hunting them down and me spanking them we have to have some result.

Quote:
Thanks for the dubious title of "knowing all things Josh", Malha. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it.
And you do it very well [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
And Malha, let me know if you still need help finding that picture. Was it the picture of them walking that ended up going into the yearbook for class couple?
It's not that one either [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
It's the same one of Pacey and Joey during the deleted scene except that it's the result of the pic that was taken and I think I saw it in Dawson's room on his wall during a scene.
I'll search for it tonight to know if this pic exist. I'll let y'all know if I lost my mind or if this pic indeed exist.
Old 11-09-2003, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Welcome here ImSchAFaNAtic and -Mandy- ! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I'm Cris, and i was a really obsessed girl about Josh some years ago [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

ImSchAFaNAtic you said who can resist his eyes and smile right? What i loved about him was his voice, god i could fall sleep listening to him talking [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 11-09-2003, 06:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Hey - cris - [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Thanks for the welcome. I am in love with Josh's voice as well but those eyes are the first thing that I find so hot about the guy. But yes, his voice sends goosebumps on my body, love it.

-Ang
Old 11-12-2003, 08:31 AM
Master Fan

Ummmm Josh's voice! And with his voice goes his laugh...

Talking about his voice, Mandy if you're still around do you still have the Lovelines sound?
Old 12-02-2003, 08:51 PM
Absolute Fan

Vi - I believe Mandy used to have the Lovelines sounds on her site, not sure if she still has them up. Although I know she could maybe be convinced to send the files over to you through email or PM, she's good like that. Hee. It's the best thing to listen to, sigh. Since we are talking about that sexy voice.

Any newbies out there...come one come all to the Josh board for more discussion on this beautiful man! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 09:55 PM
Master Fan

I think I'll ask her next time I catch her on msn. I remember she had it on the site but the file was too big and it took like forever to download so she took it down.

And yeah c'mon! The link for the board is everywhere: in our sigs, under Angie's name... Tell us you love this man!
Old 12-03-2003, 09:02 AM
Absolute Fan

Vi, I remember her saying that now about it being too large. Trust me, she won't mind sending it to you. She is real cool about those things. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Yes, come to the Josh board, the links make it so easy. We don't bite...much. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] No seriously, we'd love to see you posting there lurkers and newbies alike.
Old 12-03-2003, 09:27 AM
Master Fan

That's why Mandy is my queen [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 09:31 AM
Absolute Fan

Whoa now, see you say things like that and it gives Mandy a bigger ego then she already has.

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Nothing but love Mandy, nothing but love! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]