Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-01-2004, 02:54 PM
Master Fan

:Wave:

Happy New Year everyone!

Quote:
*raises hand shyly* I'm not really a "newbie" anymore but it's only my second day here!
Welcome here [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
If you want to be adopted, as Karen said you have to PM Mia.

Let us know what you do, please [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 01-01-2004, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Cris, I thought you and Mahla were both gone, so I kinds stepped in when I saw newbie looking for help. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Sorry!
Old 01-01-2004, 04:56 PM
Extreme Fan

I'll adopt somebody whenever you guys need me! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

In a champagne supernova in the sky...
[MAX/LIZ] [Ron/Hermione] [Sark/Sydney] [Casey/Cappie] [Ross/Rachel]
[Seth/Summer] [Jack/Elizabeth] [Charlie/Claire] [Phil/Keely] [Noah/Allie]
Old 01-01-2004, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

Cris and Karen - I just PMed Mia to be adopted. Thanks so much guys!
Old 01-02-2004, 06:06 AM
Master Fan

Karen don't worry. Both were gone, so thanks a lot [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Broken Dreams, i'm adding you to the list, but remember that is not whenever we need you, is when you reach number one and the newbie needs you [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

*Ciera Rochelle*, thanks and done [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Oh, yeah i'll email Mia but if she doesn't answer fast don't panic because she is out of home celebrating Christmas. She'll be home soon but maybe she doesn't answer you back today.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img]Official Adoption List 01/02/2004 [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]
[*]JudeNeary should have adopted * Lynsey *[*]CrazyJoey8 should have adopted Roswell_creek[*]Mad lil' duck should have adopted StarliteParadise[*]Malha should have adopted retro[*]~*~mia~*~ should have adopted *Ciera Rochelle*

--------------
Next to adopt is:
[list=1][*]K8-730
[*]Rogue35[*]IsabellaSophia[*]Chrissalaugha[*]Lúthien Ancalimë [*]Nele [*]Amigone[*] Cronos[*]poetry23[*]briansluv [*]Majandra10185[*]~Soul~ [*]Dark Lord Kaiku [*]- cris - [*]peachybubbles[*]Peach Melba[*]*Ledi*[*]*MH*[*]youdodoodletoo [*]Canadian_moocow[*]*alexandra*[*]~Twitch~ [*]Sazi[*]Lady Dragonair[*]~*Astaldoantoiel*~[*]*Sugi*[*]Godless Angel[*]*_*Nanda*_*[*]Cool Girl[*]SilverRoswellian[*]MidnightzStorm[*]star_kiss_angel[*]'jªL™[*] Shortstuff [*] iaiaCarter[*] elisheva [*]Brienchen[*]AlyssaLuvsClay[*]djforalways[*]Nightwish[*]Coni[*]*Ben*[*]-sick jag-[*]Angel1432[*]PerfectlyPoisonous[*]M & M[*]Cici-inator[*]annuscka [*]Frozen Petal[*]linn_lewisa[*]TobAng[*]the laziest little sidekick[*]Aussie bubbles[*]Sarah Boreanaz [*]Roswelldesertsky[*]*Satine*[*]FighterGirl14[*]GaBi-[*]Burnination101[*]En_buff[*]AvrilFanChatChic[*]WyldGestiore[*]DJPuReMaGiC [*]Friends4ever7[*]Mandy Renay[*]Chilli[*]Perfect by Nature[*]Firestar007[*]dkimes[*]TwiztedPsycho15[*]Fehr_chick[*]QueenÇr@zÿBella[*]Lady Dragonair[*]Epicswell [*]Fallen From Above[*]under the table and dreaming[*]Lyndsi[*]Everybody's Fool[*]*Winter*[*]**Courtney**[*]Mrs. Joshua Jackson[*]Broken Dreams[/list=a]

[ 01-02-2004: Message edited - cris - ]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 01-02-2004, 06:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

#40 [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
come on newbies or oldies!
Old 01-02-2004, 08:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

yay! i moved one spot

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-02-2004, 08:29 AM
Passionate Fan

yay!! #23!

"My heart is a puzzle with missing pieces."
- Me
Old 01-02-2004, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

Whee! #59! I'm outta the sixties!

icon credit: spikesbint on LJ
Old 01-03-2004, 05:18 AM
Extreme Fan

#31! I'm almost to the twenties!
Old 01-03-2004, 10:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Me wants to adopt!!! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]
Can someone add me to the list??? Pretty plz!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Arrow #298
Keeper of Orli clone #25
Orli's Harem girl #8
Pacey&Joey, Max&Liz supporter
Old 01-03-2004, 11:38 AM
Passionate Fan

I moved 4 spots.....that's not so bad. [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
Old 01-03-2004, 12:41 PM
Total Fan

Wow... I've been on the list for more than 6 months and I'm #8 [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-03-2004, 04:34 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img]Official Adoption List 01/03/2004 [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]
[*]JudeNeary should have adopted * Lynsey *[*]CrazyJoey8 should have adopted Roswell_creek[*]Mad lil' duck should have adopted StarliteParadise[*]Malha should have adopted retro[*]~*~mia~*~ should have adopted *Ciera Rochelle*

--------------
Next to adopt is:
[list=1][*]K8-730
[*]Rogue35[*]IsabellaSophia[*]Chrissalaugha[*]Lúthien Ancalimë [*]Nele [*]Amigone[*] Cronos[*]poetry23[*]briansluv [*]Majandra10185[*]~Soul~ [*]Dark Lord Kaiku [*]- cris - [*]peachybubbles[*]Peach Melba[*]*Ledi*[*]*MH*[*]youdodoodletoo [*]Canadian_moocow[*]*alexandra*[*]~Twitch~ [*]Sazi[*]Lady Dragonair[*]~*Astaldoantoiel*~[*]*Sugi*[*]Godless Angel[*]*_*Nanda*_*[*]Cool Girl[*]Black Mary Cash Sparrow[*]MidnightzStorm[*]star_kiss_angel[*]'jªL™[*] Shortstuff [*] iaiaCarter[*] elisheva [*]Brienchen[*]AlyssaLuvsClay[*]djforalways[*]Nightwish[*]Coni[*]*Ben*[*]-sick jag-[*]Angel1432[*]PerfectlyPoisonous[*]M & M[*]Cici-inator[*]annuscka [*]Frozen Petal[*]linn_lewisa[*]TobAng[*]the laziest little sidekick[*]Aussie bubbles[*]Sarah Boreanaz [*]Roswelldesertsky[*]*Satine*[*]FighterGirl14[*]GaBi-[*]Burnination101[*]En_buff[*]AvrilFanChatChic[*]WyldGestiore[*]DJPuReMaGiC [*]Friends4ever7[*]Mandy Renay[*]Chilli[*]Perfect by Nature[*]Firestar007[*]dkimes[*]TwiztedPsycho15[*]Fehr_chick[*]QueenÇr@zÿBella[*]Lady Dragonair[*]Epicswell [*]Fallen From Above[*]under the table and dreaming[*]Lyndsi[*]Everybody's Fool[*]*Winter*[*]**Courtney**[*]Mrs. Joshua Jackson[*]Broken Dreams[*]Dreamgirl13[*]Malha[/list=a]

[ 01-04-2004: Message edited - cris - ]
Old 01-03-2004, 11:45 PM
Master Fan

lol yay I'm #17!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]