Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-29-2003, 09:58 AM
Master Fan

Adopt a Newbie #14....adopt someone, be adopted....but come here.

Welcome to Adopt a Newbie.

Being "adopted" by another member of Fan Forum, means first off that you have a friend. Secondly, they are there for you to show you around FanForum and to answer questions you might have.
If you "adopt" a newbie, you are their parent and thus you are their guide to Fan Forum. You help them out in the beginning when they are not sure of things and are their friend.

To adopt a newbie, you MUST have 600 posts or been a member of Fan Forum for 6 months.

You can only be adopted once under your name. A different login name doesn't mean being adopted again.

If you have any questions PM Cris or Malha

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img]Official Adoption List 12/29/2003 [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]
[*]Isabella Erin should have adopted DannyWalkerFan[*]JudeNeary should have adopted * Lynsey *[*]CrazyJoey8 should have adopted Roswell_creek[*]Mad lil' duck should have adopted StarliteParadise
--------------
Next to adopt is:
[list=1][*]Malha

[*]~*~mia~*~ [*]K8-730 [*]Rogue35[*]IsabellaSophia[*]Chrissalaugha[*]Lúthien Ancalimë [*]Nele [*]Amigone[*] Cronos[*]poetry23[*]briansluv [*]Majandra10185[*]~Soul~ [*]Dark Lord Kaiku [*]- cris - [*]peachybubbles[*]Peach Melba[*]*Ledi*[*]*MH*[*]youdodoodletoo [*]Canadian_moocow[*]*alexandra*[*]~Twitch~ [*]Sazi[*]Lady Dragonair[*]~*Astaldoantoiel*~[*]*Sugi*[*]Godless Angel[*]*_*Nanda*_*[*]Cool Girl[*]SilverRoswellian[*]MidnightzStorm[*]star_kiss_angel[*]'jªL™[*] Shortstuff [*] iaiaCarter[*] elisheva [*]Brienchen[*]AlyssaLuvsClay[*]djforalways[*]Nightwish[*]Coni[*]*Ben*[*]-sick jag-[*]Angel1432[*]PerfectlyPoisonous[*]M & M[*]Cici-inator[*]annuscka [*]Frozen Petal[*]linn_lewisa[*]TobAng[*]the laziest little sidekick[*]Aussie bubbles[*]Sarah Boreanaz [*]Roswelldesertsky[*]*Satine*[*]FighterGirl14[*]GaBi-[*]Burnination101[*]En_buff[*]AvrilFanChatChic[*]WyldGestiore[*]DJPuReMaGiC [*]Friends4ever7[*]Mandy Renay[*]Chilli[*]Perfect by Nature[*]Firestar007[*]dkimes[*]TwiztedPsycho15[*]Fehr_chick[*]QueenÇr@zÿBella[*]Lady Dragonair[*]Epicswell [*]Fallen From Above[*]under the table and dreaming[*]Lyndsi[*]Everybody's Fool[*]*Winter*[*]**Courtney**[/list=a]

Ha... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] We'll change the title in the future [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

[ 12-29-2003: Message edited - cris - ]

[ 12-29-2003: Message edited - cris - ]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 12-29-2003, 10:49 AM
Total Fan

*jumps up and down* i want to be adopted, too!? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] or no.. i want to adopt someone! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Avi: Erin
Old 12-29-2003, 10:55 AM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Love the title!!

Anyhoo, 58 [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] getting closer (slowly)

Summer: I've had enough, Cohen.
Seth: I left your house two hours ago.
Summer: Yeah, well it feels like four.
Old 12-29-2003, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I feel strangly put on display [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
Old 12-29-2003, 11:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

i'll be adopted.
Old 12-29-2003, 11:50 AM
Master Fan

OMG! OMG! OMG! Just pm me Katie [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Yeah! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img]Official Adoption List 12/29/2003 [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]
[*]Isabella Erin should have adopted DannyWalkerFan[*]JudeNeary should have adopted * Lynsey *[*]CrazyJoey8 should have adopted Roswell_creek[*]Mad lil' duck should have adopted StarliteParadise[*]Malha should have adopted retro

--------------
Next to adopt is:
[list=1][*]~*~mia~*~

[*]K8-730 [*]Rogue35[*]IsabellaSophia[*]Chrissalaugha[*]Lúthien Ancalimë [*]Nele [*]Amigone[*] Cronos[*]poetry23[*]briansluv [*]Majandra10185[*]~Soul~ [*]Dark Lord Kaiku [*]- cris - [*]peachybubbles[*]Peach Melba[*]*Ledi*[*]*MH*[*]youdodoodletoo [*]Canadian_moocow[*]*alexandra*[*]~Twitch~ [*]Sazi[*]Lady Dragonair[*]~*Astaldoantoiel*~[*]*Sugi*[*]Godless Angel[*]*_*Nanda*_*[*]Cool Girl[*]SilverRoswellian[*]MidnightzStorm[*]star_kiss_angel[*]'jªL™[*] Shortstuff [*] iaiaCarter[*] elisheva [*]Brienchen[*]AlyssaLuvsClay[*]djforalways[*]Nightwish[*]Coni[*]*Ben*[*]-sick jag-[*]Angel1432[*]PerfectlyPoisonous[*]M & M[*]Cici-inator[*]annuscka [*]Frozen Petal[*]linn_lewisa[*]TobAng[*]the laziest little sidekick[*]Aussie bubbles[*]Sarah Boreanaz [*]Roswelldesertsky[*]*Satine*[*]FighterGirl14[*]GaBi-[*]Burnination101[*]En_buff[*]AvrilFanChatChic[*]WyldGestiore[*]DJPuReMaGiC [*]Friends4ever7[*]Mandy Renay[*]Chilli[*]Perfect by Nature[*]Firestar007[*]dkimes[*]TwiztedPsycho15[*]Fehr_chick[*]QueenÇr@zÿBella[*]Lady Dragonair[*]Epicswell [*]Fallen From Above[*]under the table and dreaming[*]Lyndsi[*]Everybody's Fool[*]*Winter*[*]**Courtney**[*]Mrs. Joshua Jackson[/list=a]

Cris I guess you can change the title now [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 12-29-2003: Message edited Malha ]
Old 12-29-2003, 11:57 AM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I'm a grandmother. ::faints::
Old 12-29-2003, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

You mean my awesome title has to be gone? [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]
For a moment i felt funny! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

nah, congratulations! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

Uh now Mia is number 1! all of my friends are in the top 10 or what?
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 12-29-2003, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by WyldGestiore:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I'm a grandmother. ::faints::</STRONG>
Rach? Are you still with us? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] lol
Now you can say I make you feel older [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by - cris -:
<STRONG>You mean my awesome title has to be gone? [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]
For a moment i felt funny! [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Awwww [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
But I can see you found another interesting title [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yeah Newbies and oldies: come here!

Quote:
<STRONG>nah, congratulations! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

Uh now Mia is number 1! all of my friends are in the top 10 or what?</STRONG>
Thanks!

Yep it looks like it...

[ 12-29-2003: Message edited Malha ]
Old 12-29-2003, 12:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Malha:
<STRONG>Rach? Are you still with us? lol
Now you can say I make you feel older </STRONG>
I'm still here! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yeah, I'm definitely feeling older now. I have a grandnewbie!
Old 12-29-2003, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

I guess here is the only place where you can become a mom and a grandma almost at the same time [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-29-2003, 03:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

YAY!!! #78 [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-29-2003, 06:17 PM
Passionate Fan

At least I moved up a few spots [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
*Does the butt wiggle dance*
Old 12-29-2003, 07:16 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Winter*:
<STRONG>*Does the butt wiggle dance*</STRONG>
ohh love the dance [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

#66... whose ur daddy?*?*?

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Sam
So f*** yourself
And f*** this bleeding heart of mine*
~InCuBuS~
Old 12-29-2003, 10:10 PM
Master Fan

#3 *faints* I'm getting so close I can almost taste it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]