Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-25-2004, 05:04 AM
Master Fan

I'm not the last one on the list anymore [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] #83!
Old 01-25-2004, 08:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Hello everyone ^^ I think I wanna be adopted :d sounds fun .... Who's gonna be my mum ( or dad ) ?

Innocent Venus ~>Transpose-Team<~ One Piece
Old 01-25-2004, 08:49 AM
Passionate Fan

All you have to do is PM the first person on the list and ask to be adopted. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2004, 09:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hello everyone ^^ I think I wanna be adopted :d sounds fun .... Who's gonna be my mum ( or dad ) ?
PM Lúthien Ancalimë and you'll have been adopted [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Updating the list:
=====================================================

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img]Official Adoption List 01/25/2004 [img]smilies/star.gif[/img][*]Rogue35 should have adopted starzsparkle16[*]IsabellaSophia should have adopted *Kaylee*[*]Chrissalaugha should have adopted Sydney003.[*]Lúthien Ancalimë should have adopted Cite Des Anges

--------------
Next to adopt is:
[list=1][*]Nele
[*]Amigone[*] Cronos[*]poetry23[*]briansluv [*]Majandra10185[*]~Soul~ [*]Dark Lord Kaiku [*]- cris - [*]peachybubbles[*]Peach Melba[*]*Ledi*[*]*MH*[*]youdodoodletoo [*]Canadian_moocow[*]*alexandra*[*]~Twitch~ [*]Sazi[*]Lady Dragonair[*]~*Astaldoantoiel*~[*]*Sugi*[*]Godless Angel[*]*_*Nanda*_*[*]Cool Girl[*]Black Mary Cash Sparrow[*]MidnightzStorm[*]star_kiss_angel[*]'jªL™[*] Shortstuff [*] iaiaCarter[*] elisheva [*]Brienchen[*]AlyssaLuvsClay[*]djforalways[*]Nightwish[*]Coni[*]*Ben*[*]-sick jag-[*]Angel1432[*]PerfectlyPoisonous[*]M & M[*]Cici-inator[*]annuscka [*]Frozen Petal[*]linn_lewisa[*]TobAng[*]the laziest little sidekick[*]Aussie bubbles[*]Sarah Boreanaz [*]Roswelldesertsky[*]*Satine*[*]FighterGirl14[*]GaBi-[*]Burnination101[*]En_buff[*]AvrilFanChatChic[*]WyldGestiore[*]DJPuReMaGiC [*]Friends4ever7[*]Chilli[*]Perfect by Nature[*]Firestar007[*]dkimes[*]TwiztedPsycho15[*]Fehr_chick[*]QueenÇr@zÿBella[*]Lady Dragonair[*]Epicswell [*]Fallen From Above[*]under the table and dreaming[*]Lyndsi[*]Everybody's Fool[*]*Winter*[*]**Courtney**[*]Mrs. Joshua Jackson[*]Broken Dreams[*]Dreamgirl13[*]Malha[*]~*~mia~*~ [*]kitty_cat[*]PJ_Believer[*]Rogue35[*]DreamOn777[*]Messed Up Girl[/list=a]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 01-25-2004, 09:51 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Malha:
<STRONG>

I took you off the list. Thanks for telling us [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img]Official Adoption List 01/18/2004 [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]
[*]~*~mia~*~ should have adopted *Ciera Rochelle*[*]K8-730 should have adopted missalana[*]Rogue35 should have adopted starzsparkle16[*]IsabellaSophia should have adopted *Kaylee*
--------------
Next to adopt is:
[list=1][*]Chrissalaugha

[*]Lúthien Ancalimë [*]Nele [*]Amigone[*] Cronos[*]poetry23[*]briansluv [*]Majandra10185[*]~Soul~ [*]Dark Lord Kaiku [*]- cris - [*]peachybubbles[*]Peach Melba[*]*Ledi*[*]*MH*[*]youdodoodletoo [*]Canadian_moocow[*]*alexandra*[*]~Twitch~ [*]Sazi[*]Lady Dragonair[*]~*Astaldoantoiel*~[*]*Sugi*[*]Godless Angel[*]*_*Nanda*_*[*]Cool Girl[*]Black Mary Cash Sparrow[*]MidnightzStorm[*]star_kiss_angel[*]'jªL™[*] Shortstuff [*] iaiaCarter[*] elisheva [*]Brienchen[*]AlyssaLuvsClay[*]djforalways[*]Nightwish[*]Coni[*]*Ben*[*]-sick jag-[*]Angel1432[*]PerfectlyPoisonous[*]M & M[*]Cici-inator[*]annuscka [*]Frozen Petal[*]linn_lewisa[*]TobAng[*]the laziest little sidekick[*]Aussie bubbles[*]Sarah Boreanaz [*]Roswelldesertsky[*]*Satine*[*]FighterGirl14[*]GaBi-[*]Burnination101[*]En_buff[*]AvrilFanChatChic[*]WyldGestiore[*]DJPuReMaGiC [*]Friends4ever7[*]Chilli[*]Perfect by Nature[*]Firestar007[*]dkimes[*]TwiztedPsycho15[*]Fehr_chick[*]QueenÇr@zÿBella[*]Lady Dragonair[*]Epicswell [*]Fallen From Above[*]under the table and dreaming[*]Lyndsi[*]Everybody's Fool[*]*Winter*[*]**Courtney**[*]Mrs. Joshua Jackson[*]Broken Dreams[*]Dreamgirl13[*]Malha[*]~*~mia~*~ [*]kitty_cat[*]PJ_Believer[*]Rogue35[*]DreamOn777[/list=a]

[ 01-23-2004: Message edited Malha ]</STRONG>
Shouldn't i have moved up a place from this? I am still at #46 [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2004, 09:53 AM
Addicted Fan

because of the list moving i think that I should be ant #43 now...tell me if i am wrong though.
Old 01-25-2004, 10:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Frozen Petal:
<STRONG>Shouldn't i have moved up a place from this? I am still at #46 [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
The person I removed was #62 so you couldn't go up if you were higher than that.

Yeah Nele is #1 [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
And I'm... moving one spot.
Old 01-25-2004, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Frozen Petal:
<STRONG>because of the list moving i think that I should be ant #43 now...tell me if i am wrong though.</STRONG>
I think the list is just fine. You've been checking the wrong one. If you check out the one i've posted you're at 44, you're not at 46 anymore.
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 01-26-2004, 04:48 PM
Master Fan

54!!!! I moved up! Woot!

icon credit: spikesbint on LJ
Old 01-26-2004, 09:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

I want to be adopted and I just pmed Chrissalaugha. So... what happens next?

I'm so confused... who is next on the list??? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

[ 01-26-2004: Message edited meshuggener007 ]
Old 01-26-2004, 09:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by meshuggener007:
<STRONG>I want to be adopted and I just pmed Chrissalaugha. So... what happens next?
</STRONG>
Hmm... I'm not quite sure. When did you PM her?
Old 01-26-2004, 09:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

ok sorry about that! i think i've got it figured out... i've just pmed Nele. So i hope that's alright.
Old 01-27-2004, 03:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by meshuggener007:
<STRONG>ok sorry about that! i think i've got it figured out... i've just pmed Nele. So i hope that's alright.</STRONG>
Yeah that's absolutely alright [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Now you just gotta wait for Nele to answer you.

I'm sorry that you got confused with the old list that had been quoted. Have fun with your mom!

[ 01-27-2004: Message edited Malha ]
Old 01-27-2004, 03:50 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img]Official Adoption List 01/27/2004 [img]smilies/star.gif[/img][*]IsabellaSophia should have adopted *Kaylee*[*]Chrissalaugha should have adopted Sydney003.[*]Lúthien Ancalimë should have adopted Cite Des Anges[*]Nele should have adopted meshuggener007
--------------
Next to adopt is:
[list=1][*]Amigone

[*] Cronos[*]poetry23[*]briansluv [*]Majandra10185[*]~Soul~ [*]Dark Lord Kaiku [*]- cris - [*]peachybubbles[*]Peach Melba[*]*Ledi*[*]*MH*[*]youdodoodletoo [*]Canadian_moocow[*]*alexandra*[*]~Twitch~ [*]Sazi[*]Lady Dragonair[*]~*Astaldoantoiel*~[*]*Sugi*[*]Godless Angel[*]*_*Nanda*_*[*]Cool Girl[*]Black Mary Cash Sparrow[*]MidnightzStorm[*]star_kiss_angel[*]'jªL™[*] Shortstuff [*] iaiaCarter[*] elisheva [*]Brienchen[*]AlyssaLuvsClay[*]djforalways[*]Nightwish[*]Coni[*]*Ben*[*]-sick jag-[*]Angel1432[*]PerfectlyPoisonous[*]M & M[*]Cici-inator[*]annuscka [*]Frozen Petal[*]linn_lewisa[*]TobAng[*]the laziest little sidekick[*]Aussie bubbles[*]Sarah Boreanaz [*]Roswelldesertsky[*]*Satine*[*]FighterGirl14[*]GaBi-[*]Burnination101[*]En_buff[*]AvrilFanChatChic[*]WyldGestiore[*]DJPuReMaGiC [*]Friends4ever7[*]Chilli[*]Perfect by Nature[*]Firestar007[*]dkimes[*]TwiztedPsycho15[*]Fehr_chick[*]QueenÇr@zÿBella[*]Lady Dragonair[*]Epicswell [*]Fallen From Above[*]under the table and dreaming[*]Lyndsi[*]Everybody's Fool[*]*Winter*[*]**Courtney**[*]Mrs. Joshua Jackson[*]Broken Dreams[*]Dreamgirl13[*]Malha[*]~*~mia~*~ [*]kitty_cat[*]PJ_Believer[*]Rogue35[*]DreamOn777[*]Messed Up Girl[/list=a]
Old 01-27-2004, 05:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

whoooo i´m almost in the top 20 [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

:does prepare for the top 20 dance:

i wish i could join cris and her top 10 dance [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign