Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2023, 10:18 AM
Total Fan

Zack Nichols | Jeff Goldblum {CI} #1

A B O U T
Nichols' mother and father were both psychiatrists.

Zack had entered medical school to become a doctor, but dropped out to become a police officer instead, much to the dismay of his father.

Zack once noted that he had not seen his father in "decades", even though they both live in New York City.
H I S T O R Y
Nichols worked with Captain Danny Ross in Anti-Crime until he took a leave of absence from the force starting in 2001 and returning in 2008.

It was a good partnership, Ross joked that he almost got suspended once a month when they were partners.

He and Ross had a few cases out in Broad Channel, including a few run-ins with Jackie Dooley, an Irish crime boss who basically ran the area. The two tried to get him on a variety of crimes, including conspiracy to commit murder, but Dooley evaded the charges each and every time.

By 2009, Nichols had replaced Detective Mike Logan as Detective Megan Wheeler's new partner, whom Ross had been mentoring. His first case with her involved a stabbing victim.

Ross was later found murdered and Nichols spent time consoling Danny's sister over the phone.

He goes back to One Police Plaza to help Robert Goren and Alexandra Eames with the investigation.

Nichols greatly disliked being forced to let Sayid Abdullah Hassan, the suspect in the murder of several people including his friend Ross, go free. He believed that the potential discovery of other terrorists by allowing Hassan to smuggle GPS-tagged weapons to them was not worth the lack of justice in Ross' case. He was ordered to do so by temporary Captain Eames.

Nichols became partnered with Serena Stevens, who both worked under the command of Captain Zoe Callas.

During his time partnered with Serena, he was brought back to Broad Channel where he was face to face with Jackie Dooley once again.

He also had a case that reunited him with Lenore Abrigaille, a woman that he used to date when they were much younger.

In his final episode, he called his father Theodore Nichols for help as their suspect had multiple personalities and the department psychiatrist didn't believe in the diagnosis

Last edited by Permanent 99; 04-07-2023 at 07:49 AM
Permanent 99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for this. I thought I would claim the op for this on the decorating thread.
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 08:34 PM
Total Fan

NP go ahead.
Old 04-03-2023, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

If you have anything you’d like to see added, please share!
Old 04-04-2023, 01:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Has anyone listened to his music?

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 07:47 AM
Master Fan

I definitely have. So talented!
Old 04-05-2023, 01:24 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I presume he can sing, don't think I've heard him sing. But he was really good playing the piano in the performance I watched the other day. Has me curious to listen to some other things. Any recommendations?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-05-2023, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

It depends on preference. I mean a majority is him playing while a singer is featured but you can check him out on Spotify!

Jeff Goldblum
Old 04-05-2023, 02:46 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's what I did wonder, if he more does playing. But then if he's meant to be in the Wicked movie surely he must sing too. I can't imagine his role in Wicked will provide him with the opportunity to play an instrument... never know though...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-06-2023, 10:39 AM
Master Fan

He can/does sing but I couldn't tell you for certain on what he's a featured vocalist.
Old 04-07-2023, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

Here is the OP:

HTML Code:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/VWXKn9i.png[/img][/CENTER]
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][B][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"][color="#36292f"]A B O U T[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT="Century Gothic"][/FONT][/INDENT][FONT="Century Gothic"][/FONT][/INDENT][FONT="Century Gothic"][/FONT][/INDENT][FONT="Century Gothic"][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][color="#ba7f5c"]●[/COLOR] [color="#6f455a"]Nichols' mother and father were both psychiatrists.[/COLOR]

[color="#ba7f5c"]●[/COLOR] [color="#6f455a"]Zack had entered medical school to become a doctor, but dropped out to become a police officer instead, much to the dismay of his father.[/COLOR]

[color="#ba7f5c"]●[/COLOR] [color="#6f455a"]Zack once noted that he had not seen his father in "decades", even though they both live in New York City.[/COLOR][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][SIZE="3"][B][color="#36292f"]H I S T O R Y[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][color="#ba7f5c"]●[/COLOR] [color="#6f455a"]Nichols worked with Captain Danny Ross in Anti-Crime until he took a leave of absence from the force starting in 2001 and returning in 2008.[/COLOR]

[color="#ba7f5c"]●[/COLOR] [color="#6f455a"]It was a good partnership, Ross joked that he almost got suspended once a month when they were partners.[/COLOR]

[color="#ba7f5c"]●[/COLOR] [color="#6f455a"]He and Ross had a few cases out in Broad Channel, including a few run-ins with Jackie Dooley, an Irish crime boss who basically ran the area. The two tried to get him on a variety of crimes, including conspiracy to commit murder, but Dooley evaded the charges each and every time.[/COLOR]

[color="#ba7f5c"]●[/COLOR] [color="#6f455a"]By 2009, Nichols had replaced Detective Mike Logan as Detective Megan Wheeler's new partner, whom Ross had been mentoring. His first case with her involved a stabbing victim.[/COLOR]

[color="#ba7f5c"]●[/COLOR] [color="#6f455a"]Ross was later found murdered and Nichols spent time consoling Danny's sister over the phone.[/COLOR]

[color="#ba7f5c"]●[/COLOR] [color="#6f455a"]He goes back to One Police Plaza to help Robert Goren and Alexandra Eames with the investigation.[/COLOR]

[color="#ba7f5c"]●[/COLOR] [color="#6f455a"]Nichols greatly disliked being forced to let Sayid Abdullah Hassan, the suspect in the murder of several people including his friend Ross, go free. He believed that the potential discovery of other terrorists by allowing Hassan to smuggle GPS-tagged weapons to them was not worth the lack of justice in Ross' case. He was ordered to do so by temporary Captain Eames.[/COLOR]

[color="#ba7f5c"]●[/COLOR] [color="#6f455a"]Nichols became partnered with Serena Stevens, who both worked under the command of Captain Zoe Callas. [/COLOR]

[color="#ba7f5c"]●[/COLOR] [color="#6f455a"]During his time partnered with Serena, he was brought back to Broad Channel where he was face to face with Jackie Dooley once again.[/COLOR]

[color="#ba7f5c"]●[/COLOR] [color="#6f455a"]He also had a case that reunited him with Lenore Abrigaille, a woman that he used to date when they were much younger.[/COLOR]

[color="#ba7f5c"]●[/COLOR] [color="#6f455a"]In his final episode, he called his father Theodore Nichols for help as their suspect had multiple personalities and the department psychiatrist didn't believe in the diagnosis[/COLOR][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/FONT]
Old 04-09-2023, 11:11 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Nice OP

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-10-2023, 07:44 AM
Master Fan

Thank you.

He had sooo many photos to pick from!
Old 04-11-2023, 01:54 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That can both be handy & hard

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-11-2023, 07:24 AM
Master Fan

^^ It was hard! I knew I wanted an image of him now, so that's the left on the banner but it was harder to pick images for him as Zack.
Reply   Post New Thread