Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2024, 12:33 AM
Graphics Team Manager

She is constantly going off somewhere this year Beautiful pictures she shares though

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 02:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

I can't say I blame her. She's been to some amazing places lately
broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 03:02 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It does make me wonder when she has time to film though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-08-2024, 12:12 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
And New York ❤️'s our Captain! @therealmariskahargitay & her family light the @empirestatebldg in honor of 25 years of #SVU & the Joyful Heart Foundation (@thejhf).
NYC, look up to the skies TONIGHT to spot the teal and green lights!
Quote:
In collaboration with the Joyful Heart Foundation, Mariska Hargitay lights the Empire State Building in teal, shining a light on Sexual Assault Awareness month and support for survivors #SVU
Quote:
Shining in teal and green tonight in Honor of Sexual Assault Awareness Month and in Celebration of Season 25 of Law & Order: SVU
Quote:
therealmariskahargitay
To mark Sexual Assault Awareness Month—and celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Joyful Heart Foundation!—the Empire State Building will be lit up tonight in Joyful Heart’s colors.

I see this light that shining tonight on this beautiful, stately, enduring, resilient building that I love so deeply, as a symbol of the attention that I want this issue—and the survivors who are the people behind the issue—to get every day.

I want the light of our attention, our compassion, our desire for change, and our commitment to dismantling the systems that make this violence possible, to illuminate every building—and every heart and mind—everywhere. Every day. All the time.

And wouldn’t it be nice if this is how change worked, that we could just flip a switch to shed the light and bring the awareness our society needs so desperately? But we are flipping a switch, we are just doing it slowly, day by day—and most importantly, together.

On behalf of everyone at Joyful Heart, and on behalf of all the survivors I carry in my heart, thank you for this extraordinary opportunity to shine this beautiful, vital, urgent light. #SAAM #SupportSurvivors

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-09-2024, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
It does make me wonder when she has time to film though
She's been pretty busy Not just filming but directing too. I read that she's directed 9 episodes of SVU so far, that's pretty impressive.
Old 04-10-2024, 11:45 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Wow nine is a lot I knew she'd done a few but not how many. She's doing so much for the show & then in her personal life. I have no idea how she does it all

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-11-2024, 12:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't know it was that many either. I agree, I'm not sure how she does it but I do love that she's still so passionate about the show after all these years.
Old 04-17-2024, 11:00 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Same

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-18-2024, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 04-20-2024, 01:18 AM
Graphics Team Manager

She's amazing

I'm glad they were able to stop & help the girl to be reunited with her mother

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old Yesterday, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Stay strong. Stay determined. Stay the course. Proud to tell these stories that need telling. Now more than ever. Wrapped Season 25 today. Looking forward to all that’s ahead.
Old Today, 01:27 AM
Graphics Team Manager

nice message, love the picture

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old Today, 04:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree, and she's right about the stories that still need to be told. I've said it before but I love that she's still so passionate about the show
Reply   Post New Thread