Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2023, 01:43 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm sure with episodes to discuss there will be a bit of a return

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

Very true! Plus new episodes tomorrow for L&O, SVU and OC.
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 12:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes. Wasn't sure with the time difference when would be a good time to set up the threads. Might've done them a bit too early. When do you think would be a good time? Maybe around this time of the week? So it is around the start of the airing day in the US?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-25-2023, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

I would say the day before. They air on Thursday nights primarily in US and Canada, not sure of other countries/areas but Wednesday evening for you would be a great time.
Old 03-25-2023, 09:21 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Wednesday evening sounds good then. It is so hard to know since I am so far ahead. Thanks

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-26-2023, 07:03 AM
Master Fan

No worries. It's better to have it posted early than late IMO.
Old 03-26-2023, 06:20 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Official count:
Quote:
Law & Order Franchise: 1,117 - 1,385 (268)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-27-2023, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

Very decent!

There are three new episodes this Thursday so hopefully more watch and tune in and them come here to comment on the Topped Episode threads!
Old 03-27-2023, 08:31 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Thanks for bringing over the counts! Cannot wait to see how we do our first month.
Old 03-28-2023, 08:13 AM
Master Fan

^^ I think we have a great steady flow going.
Old 03-30-2023, 12:23 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Agreed
Quote:
Originally Posted by B ē tt ⓨ (View Post)
There are three new episodes this Thursday so hopefully more watch and tune in and them come here to comment on the Topped Episode threads!
Hopefully you won't be alone this week. From next season I might try stay up to date with the US for SVU to at least not leave you hanging & posting alone. I think Australia's around 6 episodes behind .

I went with Thursday afternoon/evening my time. I think even that time difference would work out nicely since I am still so far ahead in time. What do you think?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-01-2023, 08:29 PM
Graphics Team Manager

March count:
Quote:
33. Law & Order Franchise (1480 | 47.74)
Official weekly count:
Quote:
Law & Order Franchise: 1,385 – 1,508 (123)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-03-2023, 12:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

good counts.
Old 04-03-2023, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

Excellent! Thanks for the count

I got sent on a last minute work conference over the weekend so my plans to catch up on posts were not happening!
Old 04-09-2023, 03:17 PM
Graphics Team Manager

No surprise with Betty alone the last few days with me on limited posting/away, & the Easter holidays this week's count is again quite low... hopefully we can bring it back up.

Quote:
Law & Order Franchise: 1,508 – 1,695 (187)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread