Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 07:08 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for updating!
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 06:26 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Betty & I have been discussing some things & we've decided to put a cap on the current game threads, with preference for discussion threads for all the amazing elements in this franchise. If anyone has any future ideas for game threads we would prefer that they are related to the Law & Order Franchise in some way. Please PM one or both of us to ask before starting .

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-08-2023, 05:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

Sounds good
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 02:41 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Board guide is updated with new episode threads (& added in the episode titles for the final episodes too)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-10-2023, 03:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 07:49 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for starting and for updating!
Old 05-17-2023, 02:54 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Added in the new episode threads Should I add [Season Finale] to the titles? I know some boards do it (including me on NCIS)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-17-2023, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I would like you do for NCIS

Smart decision few ideas though

what time is it?
Hug thread? Or that can just be OT
TPAM and TPBM

Think saw you've got a besides L&O

Another question though Country Threads Betty forgot us also Canadian and maybe there are other Australians like yourself that like the franchise

Or are those more past tense for
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2023, 03:17 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for the suggestions. In regard to games:
Quote:
Betty & I have been discussing some things & we've decided to put a cap on the current game threads, with preference for discussion threads for all the amazing elements in this franchise. If anyone has any future ideas for game threads we would prefer that they are related to the Law & Order Franchise in some way. Please PM one or both of us to ask before starting
Personally I hate hug threads so will tell you now that my vote for that will be a no. You can check the first post of this thread to see which of your suggestions already exist. A lot of games like TPAM & TPBM just get repetitive especially when you've only got two or three people playing.

Why do you feel we need country threads? I think as you said they're more from the past & don't get used much. It depends on the board. But I don't think they'd work here. I think discussions are covered by existing threads.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-17-2023, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

Yes, I agree Chelle.

I appreciate you bringing the ideas here before actually starting though Sarah, so thank you for that.

There is so much to be discussed with the franchise that we felt it would be redundant to have multiple game threads that didn't relate to L&O.
Old 05-18-2023, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

OK girls and agreed those 2 games can get repetitive and the hug threads kinda are pointless even if we've got one on Chris So guess can all be OT talk than especially like figured those country threads were a past but thought would at least mention

Thanks for appreciating the suggestions and explaining cause makes perfect since and discussions are more important

Betty off course been on and off here for 20ish years so respect when it's not my own board and all
Old 05-18-2023, 07:01 AM
Master Fan

Although on topic of game ideas....We do have a Survivor Game thread where you can make suggestions for games and whether you want to host it or not.

For some, they might not have the time, so if you plan to update once a week then once a week it is. So if you host, you make your own rules.

You can find the Survivor ideas about suggested games here.
Old 05-18-2023, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww I don't create survivors just vote on them thanks for the link where too be honest wouldn't have a suggestion other than maybe guest stars
Reply   Post New Thread