Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2024, 12:52 AM
Graphics Team Manager

L&O:OC - "End of Innocence" (4x03) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Feb 1st @ 10PM)

Law & Order: Organized Crime 4x03 - "End of Innocence"
Original Airdate: February 1, 2024 @ 10PM

Episode Summary
Detective Elliot Stabler returns to the NYPD to take on the city's most powerful crime
syndicates after a devastating personal loss -- rebuilding his life, family and career while
adapting to an evolving criminal justice system.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 05:10 PM
Graphics Team Manager

"Nothing that leaves my shop can kill in their current condition" umm even if you're going to sell weapons then doesn't matter if you don't sell the bullets, you're still providing things that can kill to people. But keep telling yourself that lady

Lovely way of smuggling... not

I kinda tuned out of this one

Sounds like Elliot's brother doesn't really know his nieces. At least he knows their names, even if he doesn't know which he left with Bernadette. Now we have Joseph as well as Randall... Nice reunion there

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-02-2024, 08:27 PM
Graphics Team

I forgot about that line, but yes it was funny that she was saying that when she sold enough that could be used to kill people. What did she think people used the guns for? Decoration?

I cannot decide if Elliot's family is all close or rarely saw each other. I feel like it is rarely saw each other so that is why they barely know who is who, but kept in contact enough to know what was happening in each other's lives or a vague idea.
Old 03-09-2024, 01:25 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
I feel like it is rarely saw each other so that is why they barely know who is who, but kept in contact enough to know what was happening in each other's lives or a vague idea.
I think that is the case.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread