Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2024, 04:52 PM
Graphics Team Manager

L&O:OC - "Deliver Us From Evil" (4x02) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Jan 25th @ 10PM)

Law & Order: Organized Crime 4x02 - "Deliver Us From Evil"
Original Airdate: January 25, 2024 @ 10PM

Episode Summary
After a deadly bombing claims the life of a spiritual leader, Stabler meets with
an officer who's convinced the crime is part of a larger conspiracy. Tensions
rise within the task force as Jet struggles to get her team on board with
Vargas' program. Stabler welcomes his older brother to town.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 08:52 PM
Graphics Team Manager

This AI helping makes sense but I can also see how it also could be a bad thing & why it is hard to listen to it. Especially if it is saying that actions taken resulted in bad things happening or lives could've been saved if things were done differently. No one wants to be told they made the wrong choice, it only makes that situation hit deeper. Poor Elliot

No surprise Elliot went investigating despite Bell saying they couldn't either

Warner

"Stabler has a brother?" Thank you for voicing what I've been asking since it was revealed they'd cast someone...

I tuned out a little then but I'm glad that the case got turned over to OC since Hate Crimes weren't looking in the right direction. Shame that wasn't enough.

Elliot's brother was wonderful. Curious to see where that goes & how they support their mother.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-02-2024, 08:23 PM
Graphics Team

I really felt for Elliot in this episode when it came to the AI part. He has been a cop for so long now and it would be hard to adjust to new technology even if it helps. But to then be told that something you did could have been done better? That would be hard to hear.

Quote:
"Stabler has a brother?"
Yes, this was perfect. Turns out he seems to have a whole secret family no one knew about.
Old 03-09-2024, 01:25 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I felt for him in that moment too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread